Top 10 tribes

Hard at Twerk

Reaction score
Alright, the externals are a resident sleeper and the early game has ended and I am very bored so I will do a rundown of the top 10 tribes this world. Going to mainly go over the top few tribes. As some tribes are not worth the effort to research.

1. Azteca 1 million points, Rank 1 ODA, rank 8 ODD

Currently have the best positioning in the world, after completely dominating the NW region of the world. Taking out Niffo and are in the process of cleaning up Chivalry. They have 6 members in the top 20 in a day looting. They would probably be looked at as the clear world favorites if not for some of their members being banned.
Azteca seem to be working with P cleaning up Chivalry as their clusters are kinda interlocked

2. TWFC 970k points, rank 4 ODA, Rank 10 ODD

Heard this is the French premade that won last years tourney. They have had a very easy early game and they could just focus on growing. Only thing they have really done this world is to break their diplo with Love and to surprise hit them with Kekw. But I guess they did a good job in their hits.
But to be noted they did seem to have a harder time capping villages then kekw did for the first few days, but probably just due to Love rage defending against them.
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 13
Difference: 49

chart
Seems like a rather scary tribe but I bet my view of this tribe would be a lot lower if I didn't know some of them won last tourney.

3. kekw 920k points, Rank 2 ODA, Rank 3 ODD

Had a pretty standard start and cleanly took over their area. Have been getting hit/hitting any&res and this week they teamed up with TWFC crush love&hate, while fending off hits from Any and Res.
Side 1:
Tribes: ANY
Side 2:
Tribes: kekw

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 82
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 17
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 364,833
Difference: 99,630

chart
Side 1:
Tribes: Love, Hate
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 36
Difference: 34

chart

Currently seems like the best tribe down in k45 and probably the server but I think they kind of doomed themselves by removing the meat shield between them and TWFC before taking out Any. If TWFC decide to pounce on them with Any and Res they would have a really tough time unless they can get TDK/Future/P to help them out.

4. FuTuRe 915k points, Rank 3 ODA, Rank 24 ODD

Highest ranked non premade. but usually in these settings non-premades just don't work. You have 2 weeks to find your squad, the likelihood of having recruited no deadbeats is minimal. seems like they won their area by just recruiting all their threats. Other tribes like twfc, azteca, kekw had to fight their threats as they couldn't just recruit them as they don't have the spots.
That being said they have the rank 3 ODA and just did an OP on tr3 and completely wiped them. So I guess you have to show some respect.
Side 1:
Tribes: TrT2am, TrT3am, TrTeam, TrT4am
Side 2:
Tribes: FuTuRe

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 68

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 37
Difference: 37

chart
I do think there is a clear difference in skill between the top 3 tribes and the remainder of the world.

Rank 5 TrTeam 700k points, Rank 9 ODA, Rank 6 ODD

I have a hard time respecting tribes that need families especially having 3 families at this stage, But they have only boosted themselves 7 villages from their B-squads.
Trteam vs Tr2,Tr3
Total conquers against opposite side last week:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

Trteam have been fighting Kurt and been coming out ahead. But kind of to be expected seeing the difference in size.
Side 1:
Tribes: TrTeam, TrT2am, TrT3am
Side 2:
Tribes: Kurt

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 25
Difference: 72

chart

Side 1:
Difference: 29

chart

As stated in the future section their family, tr3 got wiped this week by future with no recaps or anything attempted. I do expect the main squad of trteam not caring about tr3 and just focused on Kurt and they will probably turn their attentions in the near FuTuRe.

6. ANY, 640k, Rank 7 ODA, Rank 2 ODD

Seems like a small premade that decided to merge/recruit players just before the tribe lock. Look decent farming well. But Them fighting Kekw has severely hindered their growth and will continue to, and now recently T.D.K has also been hitting them. I do not expect Any to survive for much longer unless other tribes start hitting kekw & tdk.
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.K.

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 38
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 15
Difference: 11

7. .P, Rank 8 ODA, Rank 39 ODD.

Really not much to say about this tribe. Have fought basically nothing this world and still don't have good growth.

8, TDK, Rank 6 ODA rank 14 ODD.

Farming badly but doing solid work against Any so I guess they are not bad but how good will have to be seen.

9. RES, Rank 11 ODA,Rank 20 ODD

Bad positioning on top of not looking like a good tribe. But we will see what happens.

10. AZTECA family tribe......

Thanks for reading this very brief top 10 rundown of some of the tribes. If anybody more knowledgeable that plays this world wants to do a rundown of the top10 tribes or dispute something I said please be my guest.

PRADA

Reaction score
1. Azteca
(..) Taking out Niffo and are in the process of cleaning Chivalry

niffo + chiv + inds + squad + alt =
Side 1:
Tribes: AZTECA
Side 2:
Tribes: Niffo, Alt, IndS, CHVLRY, Squad

Timeframe: Last century

Side 1:
Side 2: 10
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 50,561
Difference: 382,226

chart

good brief @Hard at Twerk ! hope we'll see more stats and rundowns when intercontinental fights start
gg wp everybody

Last edited:

Boascoo

Reaction score
Alright, the externals are a resident sleeper and the early game has ended and I am very bored so I will do a rundown of the top 10 tribes this world. Going to mainly go over the top few tribes. As some tribes are not worth the effort to research.

1. Azteca 1 million points, Rank 1 ODA, rank 8 ODD

Currently have the best positioning in the world, after completely dominating the NW region of the world. Taking out Niffo and are in the process of cleaning up Chivalry. They have 6 members in the top 20 in a day looting. They would probably be looked at as the clear world favorites if not for some of their members being banned.
Azteca seem to be working with P cleaning up Chivalry as their clusters are kinda interlocked

2. TWFC 970k points, rank 4 ODA, Rank 10 ODD

Heard this is the French premade that won last years tourney. They have had a very easy early game and they could just focus on growing. Only thing they have really done this world is to break their diplo with Love and to surprise hit them with Kekw. But I guess they did a good job in their hits.
But to be noted they did seem to have a harder time capping villages then kekw did for the first few days, but probably just due to Love rage defending against them.

Side 1:
Side 2: 13
Difference: 49

chart
Seems like a rather scary tribe but I bet my view of this tribe would be a lot lower if I didn't know some of them won last tourney.

3. kekw 920k points, Rank 2 ODA, Rank 3 ODD

Had a pretty standard start and cleanly took over their area. Have been getting hit/hitting any&res and this week they teamed up with TWFC crush love&hate, while fending off hits from Any and Res.
Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1:
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 364,833
Difference: 99,630

chart
Side 1:
Tribes: Love, Hate
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 36

chart

Currently seems like the best tribe down in k45 and probably the server but I think they kind of doomed themselves by removing the meat shield between them and TWFC before taking out Any. If TWFC decide to pounce on them with Any and Res they would have a really tough time unless they can get TDK/Future/P to help them out.

4. FuTuRe 915k points, Rank 3 ODA, Rank 24 ODD

Highest ranked non premade. but usually in these settings non-premades just don't work. You have 2 weeks to find your squad, the likelihood of having recruited no deadbeats is minimal. seems like they won their area by just recruiting all their threats. Other tribes like twfc, azteca, kekw had to fight their threats as they couldn't just recruit them as they don't have the spots.
That being said they have the rank 3 ODA and just did an OP on tr3 and completely wiped them. So I guess you have to show some respect.
Side 1:
Tribes: TrT2am, TrT3am, TrTeam, TrT4am
Side 2:
Tribes: FuTuRe

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 68

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 37
Difference: 37

chart
I do think there is a clear difference in skill between the top 3 tribes and the remainder of the world.

Rank 5 TrTeam 700k points, Rank 9 ODA, Rank 6 ODD

I have a hard time respecting tribes that need families especially having 3 families at this stage, But they have only boosted themselves 7 villages from their B-squads.
Trteam vs Tr2,Tr3
Total conquers against opposite side last week:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

Trteam have been fighting Kurt and been coming out ahead. But kind of to be expected seeing the difference in size.
Side 1:
Tribes: TrTeam, TrT2am, TrT3am
Side 2:
Tribes: Kurt

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 25
Difference: 72

chart

Side 1:
Difference: 29

chart

As stated in the future section their family, tr3 got wiped this week by future with no recaps or anything attempted. I do expect the main squad of trteam not caring about tr3 and just focused on Kurt and they will probably turn their attentions in the near FuTuRe.

6. ANY, 640k, Rank 7 ODA, Rank 2 ODD

Seems like a small premade that decided to merge/recruit players just before the tribe lock. Look decent farming well. But Them fighting Kekw has severely hindered their growth and will continue to, and now recently T.D.K has also been hitting them. I do not expect Any to survive for much longer unless other tribes start hitting kekw & tdk.
Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 38
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 15
Difference: 11

7. .P, Rank 8 ODA, Rank 39 ODD.

Really not much to say about this tribe. Have fought basically nothing this world and still don't have good growth.

8, TDK, Rank 6 ODA rank 14 ODD.

Farming badly but doing solid work against Any so I guess they are not bad but how good will have to be seen.

9. RES, Rank 11 ODA,Rank 20 ODD

Bad positioning on top of not looking like a good tribe. But we will see what happens.

10. AZTECA family tribe......

Thanks for reading this very brief top 10 rundown of some of the tribes. If anybody more knowledgeable that plays this world wants to do a rundown of the top10 tribes or dispute something I said please be my guest.

update T.D.K. Vs Any
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1:
Side 2: 8
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 53,556
Difference: 180,511

chart

bkpdilau

Reaction score
update T.D.K. Vs Any
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1:
Side 2: 8
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 53,556
Difference: 180,511

chart
This seems to me like a war againt a tribe that is defending itself on all fronts, don't know about this kind of stats what real weight they have...