Top 10 Tribes?

DeletedUser

WHy do people keep posting these threads? you can't tell anything at this stage in the game, I said this the last time one of these was opened and I'll say it again.

There's no point.

Wait until people start reaching ~2k at the VERY earliest..

Well, the mod couldn't have been more right. Not a single tribe still left from this list. Thanks Spectors for bumping this... pretty entertaining to read.

netjakdim

Actually on the Rim issue I did join another world with a few players when it began. Shamefully we mass recruited in the first K then eliminated the accounts in that K that did not join. From their we started blasting away at active accounts to the North and West. I have long since left that world but the tribe is still there and has continued to work its way out from the core eliminating anyone that comes up with more than 10 villages. It is quite a nice thing to see them work however crappy their morale is they keep plugging away with the same strategy.

DeletedUser

Yeah, sumos' an awesome guy. He helped me with improving my game experience aswell :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

guys, as much as a n00b void might be ... get back on topic!

Whipped

Badlapje's noob too.

Anyway , CHE has been here the longest I guess o.o
Although they didn't do anything in their past couple of months of being alive xP

DeletedUser

Whipped they did a ton!

The cleared their villages so BH could noble them...That is quite challenging you know...

On your point dim, Rim tribes are normally the ones that succeed in the late worlds, (that or mass recruiting tribes), 13th has done so well because we started on the rim, same with TAO, [BA] Brotherhood and so on. Any tribe with continents on the rim will normally do well (unless they really suck) (13th) because of the safe continents back from the front...

Integritous

Yeah cane that's a good point. One of the hardest things about development in Wisdom is that from K76, it was always hard to find a safe K to back up against, caught between the rim and a hard place.

It's amazing to see the change from last year, my goodness.

DeletedUser

it is always easier to win a war when you have a full K that isnt touched by any enemies or threats since it can mostly be used to defend frontlines, while frontline vills shift between old and newly taken vills ;)
and it provides a place for the tribe to grow out off :p

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name
1 [BA]
2 Wisdom
3 BoM
4 Wise S
5 BoS
6 *np*
7 Tao
8 13th
9 BoK
10 TITANS
11 EturgK
12 *np*A
13 13th.
14 SA
15 .xD
16 100I
17 *np*AX
18 BoC
19 COKE
20 Beer

DeletedUser

Whipped they did a ton!

The cleared their villages so BH could noble them...That is quite challenging you know...

On your point dim, Rim tribes are normally the ones that succeed in the late worlds, (that or mass recruiting tribes), 13th has done so well because we started on the rim, same with TAO, [BA] Brotherhood and so on. Any tribe with continents on the rim will normally do well (unless they really suck) (13th) because of the safe continents back from the front...

Actually, TAO started in K42 as an offshoot of tribe OD and expanded to the rim on purpose.

Whipped

1 [BA]
2 Wisdom
3 BoM
4 Wise S
5 BoS
6 *np*
7 Tao
8 13th
9 BoK
10 TITANS
11 EturgK