Top 10 Tribes?

DeletedUser

Very good friends with their leader. Personal friends and are P.A's.

Also, i used to be baron of the tribe.

wertibm

Sorry but how can u have VERY good relations with TLD, since u only excists for 1 or 2 days?

weve maybe played together on a world17 or another.:icon_rolleyes:

or He might know the Leader's well.

kire

Very good friends with their leader. Personal friends and are P.A's.

Also, i used to be baron of the tribe.

i get the first thing but then.... Seems ur very loyal to the tribe. Getting to baron, then leave after few days....

DeletedUser

I done what i thought was best for both me and TLD.

I think in my opinion i offered some very good advice to players, heklped out etc.

And now that we're very close allies, I think we'll benefit from each other.

I left as i had problems with one of their dukes. Not bayles.

Our relations with tribes now increases both our survival chances

wertibm

i get the first thing but then.... Seems ur very loyal to the tribe. Getting to baron, then leave after few days....

ahh just shut up kire. Kebabe helped a lot. it was for the best.

DeletedUser

thiss is what willl happen
1.CHE!! somee good players (exp)
2.STORM theyy have tornados
3.RAKI!! me izz going to noblee the whole of -V-
4.NOTS theyy will hav gone down since we will beat them in warr he he (only NOTS and RAKI!! playerss will get thiss)
5.WTF theyy dont hav enough people but meh
6.PTT-R (will pointwhore and mass recruit themselves to 6th :icon_wink:)
7.cheese (triedd to copy CHE!!:icon_biggrin:)
8.???
9.The official Dark Ang3l Fan club
10.People who lovee Dark Ang3l so much but coulddnt get into the official one! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just a blast from the way past. WOW I do not think any of these tribes are still around. Its kinda like a diferant world than we are all in now. I found it very interesting anyways. :)

DeletedUser

reading this I found very few people that are still around. WOW to think this is the world of the [BA] WISDOM MOJO BH NP so on ...kinda makes you think.??

DeletedUser

wow :)
this is almost from beggining of the world :)
i recognize couple of names :)

DeletedUser

I recognize STORM and CHE!!!

It goes to show, super powers at the start get beaten.

Secodnly, we love to merge and most of these tribes are dispersed among others.

graspingsquare

Not always they have the advantage against the rim they just should stopped fighting and teams up to expand into the room to get some safe K's

DeletedUser

that's not the same storm :)
this new one that you remember is something like reincarnation of it or something :)

DeletedUser33413

The RIM tribes nearly allways hold the power in the later stages.

DeletedUser

well you can never be surrounded sure gives you a good fighting chance when one front is always secure and safe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

that has nothing to do with it! the original leaders and members were great players and they just enjoy playing from the start of the world since that is the funnest, later its just the same old same-o
and the original left and where never beaten tbh! (talking about original che and storm ...)

thiss is what willl happen
1.CHE!! somee good players (exp)
2.STORM theyy have tornados
3.RAKI!! me izz going to noblee the whole of -V-
4.NOTS theyy will hav gone down since we will beat them in warr he he (only NOTS and RAKI!! playerss will get thiss)
5.WTF theyy dont hav enough people but meh
6.PTT-R (will pointwhore and mass recruit themselves to 6th :icon_wink:)
7.cheese (triedd to copy CHE!!:icon_biggrin:)
8.???
9.The official Dark Ang3l Fan club
10.People who lovee Dark Ang3l so much but coulddnt get into the official one! :icon_rolleyes:

i remember all from 1 to 8! i can even tell you their base K and what not!

the latest storm was completely different with only 2 original players from the storm at the start, the rest where mostly from NOTS and WTF!

DeletedUser

my opinion is because at the start the core is totally experienced players and that holds them all back! the rim are surrounded mainly by newbies/n00bs and a few rimmed or late joined good players who come together, take out the n00bs and teach the newbies and make a good strong tribe since the newbies are on their first world and make it their main, and if it is good for the experienced they keep on playing!

DeletedUser

my opinion is because at the start the core is totally experienced players and that holds them all back! the rim are surrounded mainly by newbies/n00bs and a few rimmed or late joined good players who come together, take out the n00bs and teach the newbies and make a good strong tribe since the newbies are on their first world and make it their main, and if it is good for the experienced they keep on playing!

You're right mate, also the newbies/noobs can be teached to be good players, with patiense :icon_evil: