Top 10: World Diplomacy

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

DeletedUser100466

What exactly is the problem here...There are like 10 or so tribes against Riot! and if they get some bashers to work for them, is this a problem? like..wow...

What this "coalition" expect them to do? stay and not find other possible help? Aren't all of you a bit hypocritical to unite against Riot and then complain they found some accounts to help against you?
Nobody can win arguments against lady.

Thou shall not try!!

@Hot Eagle please add more tribe to look even.

arabela

Please be honest , its ok for riot to have 5 tribes in their coalition also , but holly shouldnt act stupid and lie about that , when everybody knows about riot yoyo impact giant and ex bunny

again this is called top 10 world diplomacy

1 side in the war is BM BM2 TQL TQL. AKA BRO BRQ BRO1

2. side is RIOT IMPACT GIANT BUNNY YOYO QT

It's ok for each of you to have as many tribes as you want on your side. Idk what Jasper said and if he denied any of those being on his side. Probably some of them don't have diplo relations with him and this is why he denied...is not so uncommon to see 2 tribes hitting same tribe without any diplo between them. The diffrence between u is that your coalition formed with this purpose...to destroy Riot! And it is your problem, we are just enjoying reports...

DeletedUser122111

Nobody can win arguments against lady.

Thou shall not try!!

@Hot Eagle please add more tribe to look even.

mate you still dont get it , its not about getting even , its never going to be even , bcs on one side you have HOT EAGLE and on the other side you have NO DODGE holly

533e76fc19a52c4cb3df4886b78427bb.jpg

but its important to be honest to tw comunity

Question to Arabela , so that guy xillah who posted that they are allies with riot is posting bullshit ??

or that skype convo where holly is openly talking about diplomacy for giants is again bullshit ? ....

DeletedUser122029

Please be honest , its ok for riot to have 5 tribes in their coalition also , but holly shouldnt act stupid and lie about that , when everybody knows about riot yoyo impact giant and ex bunny

1 side in the war is BM BM2 TQL TQL. AKA BRO BRQ BRO1

side 1 you forgot PCL and « KC »

DeletedUser122111

side 1 you forgot PCL and « KC »

KC is not ally with us , and they are not in the war , for PCL its true , my mistake for side 1

and for side 2 im not sure about nutz we have war with them but i dont know are they allied with riot , probably are , but i dont have proof for that , so i dont include them

DeletedUser122029

KC is not ally with us , and they are not in the war , for PCL its true , my mistake for side 1

and for side 2 im not sure about nutz we have war with them but i dont know are they allied with riot , probably are , but i dont have proof for that , so i dont include them

so that KC tribe aren't supplying defense to the coalition?

DeletedUser122111

so much desperation in this thread just to make the stats look better.

nah mate , numbers and pictures are true , im still waiting for explanation of those bullshit posts by holly

lets get back on subject Top 10: World Diplomacy

c9a290377d0835d33c0c9a72e86a944d.jpg

0b218aa650e22a6f0526b80b5fb08144.jpg

TheBarbarian

1 side in the war is BM BM2 TQL TQL. AKA BRO BRQ BRO1 PCL

WHO IS GIANT?????? THEY DONT EXIST. WHO IS BUNNY?????? THEY NO LONGER EXIST
Perhaps Hot Eagle is trying to make it look like a more even battle here :eek:

Age of Ultron

nah mate , numbers and pictures are true , im still waiting for explanation of those bullshit posts by holly

lets get back on subject Top 10: World Diplomacy

c9a290377d0835d33c0c9a72e86a944d.jpg

0b218aa650e22a6f0526b80b5fb08144.jpg
if you're going to believe every word xillah says, im sure he called you an idiot somewhere, might aswell believe that too? :D
secondly i think someone posted stats of giant being irrelevant since one village was taken from them in the "stats" while they managed to take one back. So please stop repeating things like a broken record.And what holly said was relevant because "giant" doesnt exist anymore, its just riot and impact.

And from what i can gather from these threads is that the early war was declared on riot to "stop them", so every noble you guys waste on these other tribes apart from riot and impact is kinda irrelevant and beats the purpose of the war, but sure go ahead and boast the stats :)

DeletedUser122111

if you're going to believe every word xillah says, im sure he called you an idiot somewhere, might aswell believe that too? :D
secondly i think someone posted stats of giant being irrelevant since one village was taken from them in the "stats" while they managed to take one back. So please stop repeating things like a broken record.And what holly said was relevant because "giant" doesnt exist anymore, its just riot and impact.

And from what i can gather from these threads is that the early war was declared on riot to "stop them", so every noble you guys waste on these other tribes apart from riot and impact is kinda irrelevant and beats the purpose of the war, but sure go ahead and boast the stats :)

I would be idiot to belive a guy like holly , and a guy like chris

and ofc its important to take villages from impact giant bunny yoyo

they are meat tribes ,riot meat tribes and that is diplomacy , myb bad , but still diplomacy

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact, Giant

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 57
Difference: 93

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 6
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 658,180
Side 2: 191,896
Difference: 466,284

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 227,750
Side 2: 32,370
Difference: 195,380

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser100466

I would be idiot to belive a guy like holly , and a guy like chris

and ofc its important to take villages from impact giant bunny yoyo

they are meat tribes ,riot meat tribes and that is diplomacy , myb bad , but still diplomacy

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact, Giant

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 57
Difference: 93

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 6
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 658,180
Side 2: 191,896
Difference: 466,284

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 227,750
Side 2: 32,370
Difference: 195,380

chart

We noble them faster than you such a noob allies Impact and Giant were.

Wanna be our ally?

arabela

@Hot Eagle - Nothing turns me more than reports of clearings. Thank you for getting me in the mood.... Although, I am sure Riot has similar kind of reports but probably they don’t bother to post them :)

Now regarding your efforts to make them a bad image, all i can see is that there are some talks that probably many gang banged tribes did/does. Not to mention i see they complain you are adding dead tribes on their side in your disperation to make them look close to same quantity as your coalition is...

I am neutral in this, just saying what i noticed...

DeletedUser57259

Would Hot Eagle's sig be considered cultural appropriation? See no Balkans in that photo. Shocking behaviour.

DeletedUser122111

@Hot Eagle - Nothing turns me more than reports of clearings. Thank you for getting me in the mood.... Although, I am sure Riot has similar kind of reports but probably they don’t bother to post them :)

Now regarding your efforts to make them a bad image, all i can see is that there are some talks that probably many gang banged tribes did/does. Not to mention i see they complain you are adding dead tribes on their side in your disperation to make them look close to same quantity as your coalition is...

I am neutral in this, just saying what i noticed...

Again im not adding anything , those tribes existed and got destroyed and eaten .

You can also say that BM2 is dead tribe , but they are still in our diplomacy , so i dont care if they post it

Also they have kicked finalbarage bcs of statistics and he has lost 5 villages

this is sad but they have to deal with that

1-AJ1990 -GIANT
2-alpha -RIOT
3-sweetmisery -RIOT
4-MickIV -GIANT
5-PICKLERICK4TW2K18BRO -RIOT
6-random pain - IMPACT
7-vivenku
8-Me Myself And I -IMPACT
9-aldegrion -RIOT
10-finalbarrage - IMPACT