Top 10: World Diplomacy

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

oboratite

Yea I think Beast got this. At least they playing it smart.
They napped Edge while they destroyed gents. And when Gents disbanded, they dropped the nap.
Now they napped Para for a month, to control the rim and remove edge and knock! and guess what happens after this :cool:

Para just doesn't get it lol. Kudos to Beast tho, good players, good tribe. They deserve it, at least they doing something.

I think Para is very stupid... :)
They naped beast and start a war with Bugs! what is in theyr mind lmao

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I think Para is very stupid... :)
They naped beast and start a war with Bugs! what is in theyr mind lmao

I was of the same mind. But looking at how they're handling Bugs...

b149dda9c7703f7cfcfc9c213c5f892e.png

DeletedUser122141

Surely this is worth it's own thread? Come on Para/BUGZ!

I’m not in the leadership so I don’t know the specifics but from what I gather Kirk offered an ultimatum of “do this or we’ll war you” so our leader chose the war option.

I was surprised at how much we took in this op, not sure whether they were un-prepared or just underestimated Para.

There is basically nothing in it, in terms of size so will be interesting to see what lands in return.

rubberduckyzilla

So BEAST clean up the rim whilst Para fight with BUGZ whose main tribe is core locked.

Interesting who will control the K. Dependent on how quick BEAST can clean up the rim and end the NAP.

BEAST/Code tagteam on Para coming up?

DeletedUser121413

What is interesting is 6 caps were vs. a guy with 60k ODD increase over the period. Suggests he was a plant.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Has lots of water to , if you stare at the water for about 5 minutes you can see the fish jump in and out of the water , it happens every 5 minutes .

DeletedUser105017

Has lots of water to , if you stare at the water for about 5 minutes you can see the fish jump in and out of the water , it happens every 5 minutes .
Can confirm.

If you click the fish you can get a well-fed bonus with 5% defending power increase.

Also tastes really great grilled

DeletedUser121762

He will play with balls once beast controls the rim. Beast's and code's balls. :D

Rename thread to: Top 10: World Huggers

If you showed Beast how to time properly then maybe they’d be doing a better job. Not impressed, they are yet to do something worth respecting so after they do, we can all call them a “good tribe”

DeletedUser121413

Yea I laughed so hard when I realise there ally code, a random non-premade K tribe is better at ops and timing than beast.

oboratite

I’m not in the leadership so I don’t know the specifics but from what I gather Kirk offered an ultimatum of “do this or we’ll war you” so our leader chose the war option.

I was surprised at how much we took in this op, not sure whether they were un-prepared or just underestimated Para.

There is basically nothing in it, in terms of size so will be interesting to see what lands in return.

I dont think thats how the war started at all!

Either way, I was also surprised at your OP, well done! We messed up big time