Top 10

DeletedUser

As you wish

1 {RASP} Great tribe, has an astounding ability to hang on to whatever front they are fighting on, even if they are occupied on several fronts. Growing very quickly which is impressive

2 ATTERO- Biased, of course, but I think we are a great tribe. We needa pull some things together after we took in the MCD members, I think a war against people who aren't ex-MCD is needed, but when that happens I think we can rock.

3 =NN= Some good players, some bad. They took in what was left of CQB which wasn't a good tactical move

4 LoD-G1 I'm very impressed by them recently, they really picked things up in their war with =TITE= and PROT. I'm looking forward to good things.

5 jotad Seems to be loosing ground quickly. The beginning of the war was in their favor, but that quickly changed. I'm waiting to see if they can turn that around.

6 OZ -=WE=- remnant. Has some good players, I think they would do better unified (I don't know the reason for the split.) Their future is unsure but I think things will turn out well for them.

7 SFV Attero's academy. Since they are an academy they, naturally, have some slackers. But then there are players who want their spot in ATTERO who have been doing really well. They will be used in something very soon and that will be a good indicator of how far they have come since their last war.
8 ZIP same as OZ

9 =TITE= They have done really poorly of late, so badly that they have had to revert to the old size excuse. It's kind of a shame. I liked reading their posts. The idiocy and the devil smiley faces really made my day. LoD will continue hitting them hard.

10 ~THB~ Irrelevant tribe really. Seems to only exist to make ballsy statements and be food for other tribes.

DeletedUser

Omfsmthefsm, so you're saying the rest of us who were left in CQB were bad? I only stuck around because I was loyal to the tribe (which, to be fair, turned out to be pointless). It doesn't make me a bad player.

I was in CQB from the beginning, so I know how to handle myself from back when we were actually somewhat good (the family tribes ruined it all in my opinion, and I never did agree with Philster on that). I will admit that a lot of the recruits that came in near the end weren't exactly stellar material, but I'm not awful (yeah, I'm hardly the greatest player in the world either) just because I stuck around longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not saying that all were bad. But you would have to agree with me that a lot of CQBers weren't "good."

The OD speaks for itself, yadda yadda yadda.

I base the CQB thing on the following: Current war stats, OD, and previous war stats. Currently the CQBers (at least one) got hit hard. OD is less than stellar... Less than average I would say. And the previous war stats were based on {RASP}. I remember the hype about "CQB's long range attacks" and how it was going to bring {RASP} to its knees. It didn't. CQB still managed to get whooped and {RASP} was occupied with three other wars.

Thats not to say that some CQBers weren't bad, but the reformed CQB was a pretty wretched bunch.

Sorry.

DeletedUser

Fair enough, and I would agree that the reformed CQB had a fair number of players who did absolutely nothing. Philster seemed to take in anyone, which was a bad move and made a tribe that was a shadow of its former self.

As for the {RASP} war I personally believe it was a waste of time. They were too far away for most of CQB to do any harm, and we all know that Philster used the family tribes as a buffer for the main CQB tribe (meaning that the families and a few CQB players close to {RASP} took all the damage). They were tribes closer to home that we should have concentrated on, but that never really happened and when Philster and most of our good players left the rest of us (those of us who were actually active and not just sitting around in the tribe expecting protection) picking up the pieces and trying - and ultimately failing - to repair a dead tribe.

I should have left CQB a long time ago, that way I would probably have got more action. Loyalty starts to be less and less relevent when you're sitting around trying to solve internal problems rather than fighting in wars like we should have been.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

loyalty

loyalty is our second life we ex CQBs fight with honor and ever respect our word, operation was a fail but coordination and tribes Not they attacked all we lost too much troops but CQB was dead when we leave.

but CQB is more than word is a way of being, is a philosophy, is to live with honor or to die with glory We do not run, we remain and fight jejeje my friends

DeletedUser

CQB will only ever be remembered in my head because it was a big family.

I don't remember CQB ever having good war stats to boast about.

DeletedUser

The best was the THB faction of CQB. Sending attacks at them and them asking why. Um because CQB is an enemy. Yes but we are not CQB lololol so you wear the tag why? Also what ever happened to Jen? I miss Therese making her look foolish on here.

DeletedUser

if one more tribe merges with another or maybe even now a top 10 is pretty irrelevent. The total points of 7-10 are less than the total points of RASP without its 2 academies.

DeletedUser

even with a merger of a few smaller tribes, {RASP} and Attero have developed such a lead with such talented players that even by reaching our points, there skill levels would most likely be lacking the discipline lots of our members have gone through.

DeletedUser

sorry you are right. i have taken some time away from this world and hadn't noticed who started the tribe. i take it back that isnt affiliated with rasp :)

DeletedUser

well im a baron in {RASP} and i say no....well i guess that's life aint it :(