Top 10

DeletedUser

Your are Talking about one player Davidf1970, i happen to know he is an excellent leader and very well respected inside and outside his tribe, i could pick a few players from my tribe that have very little points but a Massive OD in compasion to others.

1 player does not make the whole of the ~4~ family point whores.

mamaschap

You don't need to show David's OD. Just his points per village

:lol: That is true. 12.154 on each village except one.
But then again Hankinsd7, member of Jotad, has pretty high level villages.. But with a solid OD.

mamaschap

Your are Talking about one player Davidf1970, i happen to know he is an excellent leader and very well respected inside and outside his tribe, i could pick a few players from my tribe that have very little points but a Massive OD in compasion to others.

1 player does not make the whole of the ~4~ family point whores.

Oh, whats that? You want more proof?

polina1
Opponents defeated:1.849.910 (383.)
Tribe: ~4G~

Do you want more?

triggerchester
Opponents defeated:1.901.198 (370.)
Tribe: ~4G~

DeletedUser

Keep in mind that most of players, like me, have bad ODA just for the fact that we didn't have anyone to fight.
Of course, someone just didn't want to :D

DeletedUser

So you happen to be spouting some names, yes there points ranking is higher than the OD ranking, But that still doesnt make the whole ~4~ point whores.

Is your OD rank as good or better than your point ranking? Maybe it is i dont know?

EDIT: Seeing as i cant find your name on world 11 anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

mamaschap

Keep in mind that most of players, like me, have bad ODA just for the fact that we didn't have anyone to fight.
Of course, someone just didn't want to :D
If the player isnt blue, light blue, or purple, you attack. You always have someone to attack :p

So you happen to spouting some names, yes there points ranking is higher than the OD ranking, But that still doesnt make the whole ~4~ point whores.

Is your OD rank as good or better than your point ranking? Maybe it is i dont know?
My name has yet to be revealed :icon_wink:
Ok, lets look on some others.. How about your tribe?

You-
HughJanus
Opponents defeated:1.028.867 (666.)

Very solid OD. Good job. Except...

afluchee
Opponents defeated:1.561.263 (447.)
Tribe: jotad

Dang. Lets try another.

Gunnar Stensen
Opponents defeated:640.412 (940.)
Tribe: ~4Ra~

Very nice... Except wait! He's lower too :(

Huh. You want me to keep going?

DeletedUser

Yes, how about posting your OD rank, and your player name, Or are you to scared of comebacks? that is why your hiding you name right?

mamaschap

No please, you proved your point
Sorry <3

Yes, how about posting your OD rank, and your player name, Or are you to scared of comebacks? that is why your hiding you name right?
:lol: I am actually quite pleased with my OD.
Comebacks? What could you possibly say that would affect me? "Ohhh.. Some people in my family tribe are higher in points so we are better!!!!11!!one1one!!!!"

DeletedUser

A quick look at the Top combined OD ranks and i notice MCD fill most of the first page, well we all know {RASP} are the top tribe in W11 so with your anonymity secured (Your Scared to post your real name) are you going to start calling {Rasp} point whores?

DeletedUser

If the player isnt blue, light blue, or purple, you attack. You always have someone to attack :p

i don't know about the rest of ~4~ but where i am. there isn't many reds to attacks because it's all blue or light blue.

afluchee
Opponents defeated:1.561.263 (447.)
Tribe: jotad

Gunnar Stensen
Opponents defeated:640.412 (940.)
Tribe: ~4Ra~

i bet you searched high and low to find those numbers just to try and prove a point.

mamaschap

A quick look at the Top combined OD ranks and i notice MCD fill most of the first page, well we all know {RASP} are the top tribe in W11 so with your anonymity secured (Your Scared to post your real name) are you going to start calling {Rasp} point whores?
Ummm.. Hate to break it to you, but-
(as attacker)
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Spartans Run Amok 211,91 Mio.
2 Macedons 193,71 Mio.

i don't know about the rest of ~4~ but where i am. there isn't many reds to attacks because it's all blue or light blue.

i bet you searched high and low to find those numbers just to try and prove a point.
Heard of long distance nobling?
Also, it took me less than a minute to find those :p I just took the top players of the ~4~ tribe.

DeletedUser

You fail to read what i wrote properly, i said COMBINED OD RANKINGS, yes you add the ODA to the ODD.

mamaschap

You fail to read what i wrote properly, i said COMBINED OD RANKINGS, yes you add the ODA to the ODD.

Im confused. Do you just say things you believe I cant argue with??

Aquanaut79
Opponents defeated:19.275.123 (1.)
Tribe: {RASP}

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1) {RASP}
Best position in the game; they took two core continents from MCD and kept expanding both east and west. They got several great players I know in person (such as Drod222, Pinrage and Playerhater) and I'm sure many others as well. Surprisingly they seem to have very little internal nobling compared to other top ranked tribes on other worlds as well as a relative low percentage of abandon captures. They pushed MCD out of two core continents and are now busy demolishing CQB and SN*. I except them to open a front against the ~4~ family as well and rid W11 of their presence.

On the long run they'll go for either -WE- if ~4~ if they want to expand; judging by ODA and proven war-readiness I foresee they'll go for ~4~ which might create an interesting future front VS Attero.

2) MCD
I'll give Uldor that, he gathered a tight and good group of players around hem several of them well known on other worlds (I'll name Toysoldier76 and SirAdam off the tip of my head). His problem, as always, was his shady diplomacy and well known urge to betray allies to get a better position for his own tribe. They were pushed out of K's 44 and 45 by RASP and are losing (last time I checked) against -WE- on the western front. They are a doomed tribe. They are stalling and have been stalling for over 6 months now all the merges of lesser tribe got them was time and cannon fodder; eventually they will not last.

On the long run, I except them to drop out and disband unless Uldor can draw another rabbit out of his hat and merge with someone (Pal anyone?)

3) ATTERO
To be honest I don't know much about them. They got a long front with both MCD and LOD but they seem to noble internally more then they noble MCD (which is bad). They got a great position for expansion, especially if MCD indeed crumbles, but so far they seem like the weakest link in the three great Coalition tribes (RASP, Attero and -WE-). On the other hand they got a high player average and low member count and that always says something in my opinion.

On the long run? No idea, all depends on whether they wake up and start eating MCD again and whether MCD will crumble or not.

4) CQB
First of all, I'm glad they have only a few tribes left now but they are being eaten by RASP and -WE- easily. They are badly spread out and not putting much of a fight; I have to say I excepted more.

On the long run I think they'll either disband or just drop out of the top 5-10, they have no future.

5) -=WE=-
I heard Galum is their TW guru :icon_cool: Excellent position, they dominate K41 entirely (nearly 98%) as well as the neighboring continents. They got some great players there and one of the best leaders I've seen on TW – ThereseT. I'd put Therese on the same leading level as Vpar2 or Thargoran (and yes I played under both); efficient, organized and cares for every member of the tribe just amazing. -WE- have been demolishing MCD and CQB recently (yes I know that most of that MCD is actually the former MAFIA, but still); they are a group of hardened players that will always stand up for each other. An excellent tribe as a TRIBE; unlike many others it's not individual play ground; each of the members will protect his fellows as hard as he would protect himself – that's -WE-'s greatest strength.

On the long run they'll eat out MAFIA/MCD and probably LEGEND (looking at the map) and of course there is that story with SN* which needs to be taken care of ;-)

6) ~AC~
See ATTERO.

7) ~4G~
Low ODA, high points. No real war, badly positioned between RASP and Attero. They won’t make it in the long run; there is nothing much to say about them but that.

8) SN*
Traitors of the coalition. Being squashed by RASP, WE and probably [R] as well. Won’t last.

9) ~4V~
See ~4G~

10) »AoD«
Former CQB, let's see how they manage on their own before I'll make an opinion

DeletedUser

"~4~ might do Jotad's job of killing RASP though"

Nop, not going to happen

thereset

"~4~ might do Jotad's job of killing RASP though"

Nop, not going to happen

Night Wizard funny.

Galum, I'm almost speechless (not quite completely har har) at what you wrote. It's quite an honour you just bestowed, and whilst I appreciate it beyond words could express, -=WE=- is strong because of -=WE=-. You said it better than I ever could: "each of the members will protect his fellows as hard as he would protect himself – that's -WE-'s greatest strength." Thank you, my dear friend. :)

RE: ~4~, and briefly: the proof is in their actions and inactions. Bad leadership (for the most part), inability to actually play the game the way it's meant to be played, members who knowingly do asinine things without repercussions, taking in refugees and refusing to dismiss them, the list goes on and on.

I hope they wise up and do what certain branches of CQB did: break away, form their own tribes and own diplomacy, wake up a little more, actually DO something. Posting OD stats isn't going to prove anything more than what most of us know merely by looking at their war with Jotad: ~4~ declared war without the entire family at the ready, and Jotad is taking full advantage of it.

As are -=WE=-.

This is a great topic, by the way, and thanks for posting it. It gives wonderful insight into how others view the Top Ten. Cheers.