Top 10

DeletedUser

Yes im sure many would like to see ~4~ as a family cease, This is purely because they will be weaker seperatly and an easier target for ATERRO etc.

Well thats my 3 cents worth, shore many will disagree though.

mamaschap

Yes im sure many would like to see ~4~ as a family cease, This is purely because they will be weaker seperatly and an easier target for ATERRO etc.

Well thats my 3 cents worth, shore many will disagree though.

:icon_eek: I didnt know they could be any weaker.

Kidding, sorry.

Isnt ~4~ allies with ATTERO?

DeletedUser

I know we seem to disagree a lot, but i do like your style.

We are allied to attero, just the first tribe i thought of thats all.

mamaschap

I dont believe ATTERO would break their promises.
But I am going to stop spamming on this thread now before I get into trouble :p

DeletedUser

i wana do mine
chanman20
Opponents defeated: 1,18 Mio.
Tribe: {RASP}

DeletedUser

{RASP}- very good tribe will hold #1 for awhile.

MCD- Great tribe, very stubborn and lots of players willing to fight until victory or the bitter end, will be here for a very long time. As for calling it a sleazy tactic i'd say your rather ignorant about how, and why we get accounts played by other active players. Being under frequent attack for such a long time can make people's real life miserable if they're focusing too much time on this game, and thus they need to leave. Now unfortunately MCD's enemies have waaaay to many villages for us to take all by ourself anytime soon, so of course if the player is willing to let someone else take over temporarily or permanently, then it is obviously the better decision for both the tribe and the player, but the player can also decide to have his account nobled out instead. To address those who say it's a sleazy tactic of us merging, or having other tribes as "meat shields", well that simply isn't true. You talk big because you are on the coalition, but if MCD wasn't here, with it's loyal allies, or MCD were to suddenly dissapear what would u be doing? (mainly addressed to attero) You would be attacked by the bigger dogs being their only remaining threat, or attacking your so called coalition friends. (since you decide to ally everyone near you with the exception of MCD). Getting new players is a valid strategy for survival which is a key factor in this game, and the fact that the attero family of all tribes is saying it is sleazy is extremely hypocritical. (Anyone got a rough figure of how many merges the attero family went through in the earlier days of this world to get to their current size?)

To finish my rant on ofsm's ignorance and hypocrisy, I'll say this quote I'm sure several are familiar with :p . "To survive it to endure and prosper, and we have most certainly survived.

ATTERO- definitely a tribe that has earned a name for themselves with their recent ennoblements against MCD, but from my point of view it's not nearly as impressive as the PnP makes it seem since MCD is being attacked on all sides and if you combine all their tribes it's nearly equal in size to MCD.(greater if you include the LoD members nuking attero's front for them aswell) (no matter how much they deny it, all their branches are helping in attacking and defending.) (it's not hard to throw 55 nukes at a village followed by 5 nukes each with 1 noble and take the village, or take 100 villages off a player who didnt log in, or get support for a week). However I have to say they work well together with each of their tribes, and are a huge improvement from what they were back from when I was in MCD on my own account.

CQB- don't know much about them

-=WE=- Lot's of potential, but I forsee a merge with {RASP} in the future either willingly or by force (meaning {RASP} attacking them), or X merging into them, by force or by ennoblement.

~AC~ same as attero

~4G~ won't be here very long
~4V~ won't be here very long
»AoD« - don't know
SN* fighting [R], I have high expections for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Always the victim...

It is sleezy, and you guys also act like mcd is a small tribe when you cry that you are getting attacked on all sides. You are massive-large players, the number two tribe, number one if you count mcd-2 (who apparently aren't really family)

playerhater11234

3) ATTERO
To be honest I don't know much about them. They got a long front with both MCD and LOD but they seem to noble internally more then they noble MCD (which is bad). They got a great position for expansion, especially if MCD indeed crumbles, but so far they seem like the weakest link in the three great Coalition tribes (RASP, Attero and -WE-). On the other hand they got a high player average and low member count and that always says something in my opinion.

On the long run? No idea, all depends on whether they wake up and start eating MCD again and whether MCD will crumble or not.

They are better than you give them credit for... I think they are the dark horse of this world right now...

DeletedUser

So you happen to be spouting some names, yes there points ranking is higher than the OD ranking, But that still doesnt make the whole ~4~ point whores.

Is your OD rank as good or better than your point ranking? Maybe it is i dont know?

EDIT: Seeing as i cant find your name on world 11 anywhere.

i agree with mamaschap, and in case you were wondering, my OD is close to 3 times my pts...

thereset

but if MCD wasn't here, with it's loyal allies,

CQB - dying
AoD - meh ...
~4~ (although some members say it's a NAP whilst others say an alliance, so I'm not sure which branch has you set as what - or even if they know themselves)
PAL - I don't know anything about them
SN* - HA!

Okay, those are the allies I know about that MCD has. I'm sure there are more. Do I see them as "meat shields"? Yes. I also see the price CQB and SN* paid and are paying for being your allies. And then there's MAFIA, who are paying the ultimate price.

Is it sleazy? If talking the easily- and overly-impressed into becoming your allies and taking the fall and hits for you is sleazy, then yes, it is, but that's not my opinion. MCD took advantage of groups of TW-underprivileged and inexperienced tribes and surrounded themselves with easy targets for their enemies. It's rather a protective move, and that's part of the game. If tribes think being allied with MCD after watching the demise of CQB and now SN* is still a wise move, MCD has all the right to run with it. In fact, they'd be fools not to. But one day, those sharp-as-a-pudding minds that you've talked into allying with you will no longer be around. They'll be in the coalition (their villages, at least), and then what will MCD do?

Please don't misunderstand. I have the highest respect for the original MCD members. But you're running out of protection, unless you somehow convince a coalition tribe to merge or family with you in the near future.

-=WE=- Lot's of potential, but I forsee a merge with {RASP} in the future either willingly or by force (meaning {RASP} attacking them), or X merging into them, by force or by ennoblement.

As long as -=WE=- has the co-leaders it has now, I can't see that happening. Our tribe was founded on one principle: SUICIDE. :icon_biggrin:

No, seriously, we were ready to fight =MAD= in order to keep our independence, and all of us were ready to go down in flames, but we'd do it together. (I know that may sound corny, but it's true.) I lub our allies, don't get me wrong, but I can't see a merge happening in any fashion. We're rather independent like that.

And a merge with =X=? HIGHLY unlikely. I'm sure their members feel the same way.

DeletedUser

I've told this world so many times that ODA and ODD is extremely misleading.

Look at my stats:
OD Rank: 74 (5,796,859 score)
OD Attack Rank: 75. (3,419,280 score)
OD Defense Rank: 85. (2,377,579 score)

I must be a superstar!
I'm 445th and my OD rank is 74th.

Now most would know that I quit a while back, but my stats stay with me. Someone that looks at my stats today would think I'm a killer fighter (well we all know that I am... XD).

For the millionth time, do not trust OD scores.

DeletedUser

As long as -=WE=- has the co-leaders it has now, I can't see that happening. Our tribe was founded on one principle: SUICIDE. :icon_biggrin:

No, seriously, we were ready to fight =MAD= in order to keep our independence, and all of us were ready to go down in flames, but we'd do it together. (I know that may sound corny, but it's true.) I lub our allies, don't get me wrong, but I can't see a merge happening in any fashion. We're rather independent like that.

Of all the tribes in W11, =WE= is the tribe holding the flag of Independence and ONE, and not many tribes here can say that about themselves.If they were to merge, it would be like a rare species going into extinction.It would be a really wild guess to suggest that

thereset

I'm editing my original post on this subject.

Thank you, Klevito. :)

DeletedUser35971

{RASP}- They must be doing somthing right, even if they are mean to me :icon_redface:
MCD- I respect them more than any other tribe on W11, 45 Vs. the world for a while there.
ATTERO- Amazing family, not sure why they let ~4~ live long
CQB- New leadership, new ideas
-=WE=- All i know about them is that Thereset won't include me on their battle plans~AC~ Look up
~4G~- How are they still here?
~4V~ same as above
»AoD« never heard much from or about them while they were in the family
SN* They need to do something

DeletedUser

For the millionth time, do not trust OD scores.

yeah, my OD ranking would make me look terrible, nobody has ever attacked me really so im lacking in the ODD department :( However! i've taken most of my villages from other players, its not my fault that it did not take many nukes to do so :p I suppose eventually it will go up again but not till i find a spot on the front lines :D

thereset

This is purely because they will be weaker seperatly and an easier target for ATERRO etc.

Mamaschap may be kidding, but I'm not. How much weaker could they possibly be? Only if everyone in ~4~ goes inactive, maybe.

If anything, they'd be stronger. More communication, less of this 90000000000000000 leader-per-member ratio, separate diplomacy, etc. etc.

I fail to see any downside in them splitting off into individual tribes or at least downsizing, getting rid of the pointmongers who do nothing for them at all, and tightening their ranks like Attero did not very long ago.

~4~ and CQB are the perfect examples of why tribal families rarely work out. Compare each family's actual playing strength to their numbers (CQB's former numbers). Pathetic.

I'll give credit to AifoS for this: when he and Carlini ran =MAD=, I could see that family succeeding because of the way it was led. We (the division leaders) reported to them if there were any problems, and the communications were outstanding. That's the only way a family works, and I don't see that in ~4~ at all. Their own family monarch admitted he doesn't know what's going on in any other division but his own. That's just ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Mamaschap may be kidding, but I'm not. How much weaker could they possibly be? Only if everyone in ~4~ goes inactive, maybe.

If anything, they'd be stronger. More communication, less of this 90000000000000000 leader-per-member ratio, separate diplomacy, etc. etc.

I fail to see any downside in them splitting off into individual tribes or at least downsizing, getting rid of the pointmongers who do nothing for them at all, and tightening their ranks like Attero did not very long ago.

~4~ and CQB are the perfect examples of why tribal families rarely work out. Compare each family's actual playing strength to their numbers (CQB's former numbers). Pathetic.

I'll give credit to AifoS for this: when he and Carlini ran =MAD=, I could see that family succeeding because of the way it was led. We (the division leaders) reported to them if there were any problems, and the communications were outstanding. That's the only way a family works, and I don't see that in ~4~ at all. Their own family monarch admitted he doesn't know what's going on in any other division but his own. That's just ridiculous.

Amen to that, it's what happened in (_T_) as well... faaark can testify to that :p

anyways, cqb doesn't have long left... nobling them is only SLIGHTLY harder than nobling inactives/barbs... :/

I doubt 4 could pull off what Attero did. They don't have nearly as good individual player talent to pull off what attero did...

mamaschap

Mamaschap may be kidding, but I'm not.

Now now, you cant really hate all of the people in ~4~.
Truthfully I dont hate them, I dislike their choices. Before this war I never saw any real major problem, and if they kept it like that for awhile long and choose a smaller tribe that was also close to them, I dont think you would be so harsh on them.

On here, Night Wizard is open about what is happening. This is a large reason as to why I like him.
Now lets say Night Wizard wants to leave the tribe (this is an example). How much of a chance does he have against 5-some tribes?
Not all members want to be in their tribe; some have to suck it up and live with it.

DeletedUser

Always the victim...

It is sleezy, and you guys also act like mcd is a small tribe when you cry that you are getting attacked on all sides. You are massive-large players, the number two tribe, number one if you count mcd-2 (who apparently aren't really family)

pfft.

any tribe that joins our side should be fully aware of our situation, w11 is in a state of world war, and your either on 1 side or the other. The few neutral tribes there currently is will be either choosing or being attacked by a side sooner or later.

I mentioned us being attacked from all sides (not crying) since Attero seems to boast how awesome they are when they are (from what i've seen) just tossing nukes and nobles until they get a village, which is FAR from impressive considering the odds MCD is up against, and considering the size of all the attero tribes (before you spew ur bs that there not all helping, they are) they are close to the same size as MCD, if not larger.

I also find it funny you attero members talk about us using 'meat shields\pawns, etc", when you do essentially the same thing with LoD, you have them send their nukes at YOUR front instead of their own, or help them by sending your nukes at their front.

seems like a one sided relationship to me, just hurry up and take their bigger members into your family and get it over with. everyone knows you've been wanting too.