Top 10

thereset

I don't hate anyone on TW, remember? *points to your signature*

We all lub Night Wizard (even when he attacks me) and wish he'd join another tribe, but that's none of my business.

But he could leave and join another tribe as I'm sure there are more than a few that would have him. Or start his own with some trusted members of ~4~.

~4~ is obviously not a warring tribe. They've got the Jotad front and this thing with us. I think those two things are keeping them busy, or at least they should be. =TITE= left CQB without a hitch, apparently. I'm sure a branch of ~4~ could work out the same thing with them.

I mean, ~4~ is NAP'd or allied with almost every tribe on W11. I'm sure they'd be happy to have another one.

DeletedUser

which is FAR from impressive considering the odds MCD is up against

Always the victim :p

"since Attero seems to boast how awesome they are when they are (from what i've seen) just tossing nukes and nobles until they get a village,"

Really? Then you guys must have THE most sparsely defended front line, seeing as we had quite a few nobles against you

"of all the attero tribes (before you spew ur bs that there not all helping, they are) they are close to the same size as MCD, if not larger."

Not quite. You guys are still significantly larger.

"I also find it funny you attero members talk about us using 'meat shields\pawns, etc", when you do essentially the same thing with LoD, you have them send their nukes at YOUR front instead of their own"

The whole world is talking about it :p We don't do "essentially" the same thing, seeing as we don't do it at all. There is a thing called coordination, and if you don't consider two tribes attacking together coordination, I don't know what your definition of it is.

"or help them by sending your nukes at their front."

See above

"seems like a one sided relationship to me, just hurry up and take their bigger members into your family and get it over with. everyone knows you've been wanting too."

Sounds like a 17 year old girl "You know you want to take Jeremy from the prom, go ahead and do it, everybody knows you want to"

Uhm, but we don't. And what proof do you have to back that up?

DeletedUser

Really? Then you guys must have THE most sparsely defended front line, seeing as we had quite a few nobles against you

indeed the majority of your ennoblements the last month came from Chrisoid who dissapeared for awhile without a sitter, he didn't get tribal support until during the xmas break, how many villages did u get until then?

or have you noticed that your ennoblements on him have slowed down with the exception of a few recent recaps of yours.

as for us being significantly larger than you that simply isnt true, the attero family makes up 180.8m points if u include all the tribes in their profile, whilst MCD is 188.3m.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Amazing, all our conquerors are against inactives. MCD must be THE most inactive tribe

DeletedUser

We all lub Night Wizard (even when he attacks me) and wish he'd join another tribe, but that's none of my business.

But he could leave and join another tribe as I'm sure there are more than a few that would have him. Or start his own with some trusted members of ~4~.

I'm in the middle of ~4~'s territory.
Before the crack, there was Raven near me, and when I wanted to ask to join, Faaaaark left. Not anymore, as everyone merged into ~4~, mainly ~4G~, David's tribe.
Other part... We'll see :lol:

P.S. When did I attack you, again? :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, so you scared Faaaaark off? You asked him to join, and he got the "Heebi-Jiibis" and left? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

No, I didn't have a chance to ask him. It's kind of an irony, the same day I wanted to ask him after talking with some friends, he posted that he's quitting.

And no, Raven without Faaaaark?

Edit: not quite the topic but w/e

DeletedUser

Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore ignorant, I clearly only said Chrisoid.

I know, but I've heard you guys say that other players were inactive JUST as we started to noble them, its astounding.

thereset

I know, but I've heard you guys say that other players were inactive JUST as we started to noble them, its astounding.

chrisoid wasn't ever inactive. During the attacks he kept sniping everyones nobles. I managed to take six from him, 4 of those i had to resend my noble attacks due to being sniped. And why did he even need to ask for support when it was very obvious that he needed it?

Then Ra666999, sharkydj, mblcan and tekken lost a lot of villages as well.

I found it unneccessary for the co-leader of a top five tribe to come on bragging about a few nobles when a majority of them are off inactives anyways.

This happens quite frequently. Bobner wasn't inactive. Mtm2008 wasn't inactive. This was before Zhoa10 was banned and lost 62 villages, and he wasn't inactive. Twin Peaks wasn't inactive at that time. Little Bob O wasn't inactive at that time. Etc.

Yet, we're told they were. We are nobleing some of those who have gone inactive since, and I'll give MCD credit for not dismissing them. But I'm getting tired of reading how MOST of the MCD family who are nobled are inactive when clearly, they're not.

DeletedUser

chrisoid wasn't ever inactive. During the attacks he kept sniping everyones nobles. I managed to take six from him, 4 of those i had to resend my noble attacks due to being sniped. And why did he even need to ask for support when it was very obvious that he needed it?

1) if he was active we didnt know about it, he didn't post he needed support, and just because your losing villages doesn't mean we should send our defences to random villages hundreds of hours away when they might be lost in 20 minutes.

Then Ra666999, sharkydj, mblcan and tekken lost a lot of villages as well.

as for mblcan he was going through his GSCE exams at the time.

don't know about the others.

DeletedUser

I thought mbclan was Turkish...

Oh wait, it's another taken over account =D

DeletedUser

Of all the tribes in W11, =WE= is the tribe holding the flag of Independence and ONE, and not many tribes here can say that about themselves.If they were to merge, it would be like a rare species going into extinction.It would be a really wild guess to suggest that

Unless your referring to top tribes only, your and my tribe are no slackers in the independence department ourselves.

*attempts to steer thread back on topic*

RASP: Good tribe, they're #1 so they're doing something right.
MCD: Meh. I respect the originals, but that's about it.
Attero: Definitely have come a long way since MCD first declared on them.
CQB: I don't see them lasting much longer in the north, but they should be around in the south for a while. Hopefully the new leadership will get them somewhere.
-=WE=-: Good position, they've got a lot of room to expand.
~AC~: See Attero
~4~ family: :lol:
»AoD«: I've heard some negative things about them, but that was a while ago. It'll be interesting to see what they're first move will be.
SN*: :icon_neutral:

ItsMoFo

Attero were one of the first tribes to be warring MCD, and we've always had a big front against you guys. You can't claim that we've jumped on any bandwagon because other people are warring you.

Mighty210

indeed the majority of your ennoblements the last month came from Chrisoid who dissapeared for awhile without a sitter, he didn't get tribal support until during the xmas break, how many villages did u get until then?

His ennoblements went down probably because we no longer targeted him. Targets change you know :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

good group of players around hem several of them well known on other worlds (I'll name Toysoldier76 and SirAdam off the tip of my head).

Thanks Galum for the comment, but I am no superstar. :icon_redface:

Attero were one of the first tribes to be warring MCD, and we've always had a big front against you guys. You can't claim that we've jumped on any bandwagon because other people are warring you.

I wouldnt say one of the first to war us, but definately the first to war us of all the current tribes warring us. Didnt go back to read who said you were a bandwagoneer but thats not true. MCD declared on Attero about 2 weeks before the whole RASP/=MAD= turned on us, all the others after that are the wagonneers :icon_twisted:

Oh wait, it's another taken over account =D

This is the sleezy part- I can only speak from Attero's point of view, and from the best of my knowledge nobody has taken over our accounts. MCD on the other hand has a bunch of other players (not the originals) to preserve their tribe... Not against the rules, but sleezy. This is not to say some of the originals are great.

Omfsmthefsm, sorry my friend but I guess your lacking some knowledge. Just because you dont know about replacement players in Attero, doesnt mean they dont happen. I know for a fact, there is at least 1 in the Attero Main tribe, because he is in my W2 tribe as well under his own name. I know of a few in RASP and WE for a fact. Some people just prefer not to brag that they are a new owner and some do. So to say MCD is sleezy, then you must say Attero and the rest of the tribes are sleezy too. You should really say the entire practice of replacement players is a sleezy tactic that is done by many tribes on many worlds. Trust me, Attero has some suspicious practices to, but why air them, proves nothing.

RASP - #1 no matter how you view it is still #1, reguardless how you got there. If the time comes for MCD to fall, it wont be long after till the world sees you as the new MCD and say you have too much power and turn on you. It just comes with being on top. Then you will have the true test of your #1 spot.

MCD - Pre Coalition war, was an unstoppable tribe on the runaway track. Full of confident and talented players. Middle war, screw the 300, we are the 45! The truest show of loyality to a tribe from those members who faced horrible odds against them. Currently, 5.0 upgrade is our downfall. Question is, who will recruit who?

ATTERO - Before their reformation, not very impressive and poor communications. After reformation, more organized than probably all other tribes on W11 (ATTERO only).

CQB - Never really knew much about them. Had high member count that gave them their sense of false security.

-=WE=- - Dont know much about them other than the leader who talks alot :icon_wink:

AC - The members that the Family leaders felt werent up to Attero specs so they stuck them here, prolly to noble later. They call it an academy but what is SFV then? Can you say POMC... err, POATTERO.

~4G~ - Dont know much about them

AOD - Former CQB tribe. Not sure what they can do yet.

~4V~ - Dont know much about them

TITE - Dont know much about them