Top 10

King Sean04

'According to him' is pretense, so basically your sentence is an oxymoron. How about forgetting about the portrayal of a leader who is no longer around, and taking a look at the big picture?

Also, 'It was a great era, but seriously, we are not moving on'?

no according to him means according to him. His opinion or what he thought about us. Don't like how I answer you don't read my posts. We never brought him up but you did. Why don't you "move on" and "take a look at the big picture"?

They were talking about MAGI and their status with !?!. The convo has nothing to do with Aetost.

DeletedUser78370

Nah 'according to him' is pretense to a factual statement. Regardless of how its used.
But your right, I shouldn't bother reading your posts.

DeletedUser

Its funny how people still talk about !?!.

!?! was lead by a guy who was banned from the game for cheating :) It was a great era But seriously, we are not moving on?
people talk about !?! still because it was a tribe that grew more quickly than most tribes. But that isnt part of this so that could be labeled off topic ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjohan

people talk about !?! still because it was a tribe that grew more quickly than most tribes. But that isnt part of this so that could be labeled off topic ;)

Merging does that to most tribes :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

!?! merges 3 tribes, max, I think.

How many did G.khan merge?

DeletedUser75781

!?! merged SPUD, =KK=, *D*, ~GW~, FEAR., NOOBS + TO, and then OOPS!

Which brings it to a grand total of 7-8.

astrophytum

!?! merged SPUD, =KK=, *D*, ~GW~, FEAR., NOOBS + TO, and then OOPS!

Which brings it to a grand total of 7-8.

TO didn't merge, it was more like a civil war, those who were loyal to intro David and those who weren't went to !?!.

DeletedUser75781

TO didn't merge, it was more like a civil war, those who were loyal to intro David and those who weren't went to !?!.

I know, but those who were loyal and went to NOOBS still merged with them anyway with most of the NOOBS so I counted them :p

DeletedUser

That lady gaga chick brought about 15 people from TO to !?!

Counts as a merge...

DeletedUser78370

What about all the northern tribes that merged to form apoc? Thats a tribe that grew pretty quick, in one day it was as big as !?!

DeletedUser75781

What about all the northern tribes that merged to form apoc? Thats a tribe that grew pretty quick, in one day it was as big as !?!

G.Khan, BaseET, TITANS, it was only 1 merge consisting of 3 tribes...

DeletedUser

1. =APOC=. - Good tribe, Still top i see. Love a few in there <3

2. FE@R. - WTH! Why are FEAR this far up. used to be a nub tribe. Guessing many of ex went to them :icon_eek:

3. HAWK. = There back. Smexy tribe and always will be. :icon_wink:

4. MAGI. - Applaude you for still being here, not that you do much :lol: Unless you can prove me wrong with some stats?

5. ex. - I love many of you but, why so low? Keep your members loyal <3

6.-APOC- - Bah academy :/ World is still not rid of family's

7.~S*W~ -Good luck

8. NwO - Same as ^

9. Zfile - lol, your back :icon_rolleyes:

10. Storm - :icon_eek: me thinks had lee and forbes in <3 but your still gonna fail :lol:

Unbias as possible since i haven't played this world in a while :icon_cool:

astrophytum

That lady gaga chick brought about 15 people from TO to !?!

Counts as a merge...

how is that a merge? TO was made up of members time and omega. We later join with NOOB because of the civil war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
1. =APOC=. - Good tribe, Still top i see. Love a few in there <3

2. FE@R. - WTH! Why are FEAR this far up. used to be a nub tribe. Guessing many of ex went to them :icon_eek:

3. HAWK. = There back. Smexy tribe and always will be. :icon_wink:

4. MAGI. - Applaude you for still being here, not that you do much :lol: Unless you can prove me wrong with some stats?

5. ex. - I love many of you but, why so low? Keep your members loyal <3

6.-APOC- - Bah academy :/ World is still not rid of family's

7.~S*W~ -Good luck

8. NwO - Same as ^

9. Zfile - lol, your back :icon_rolleyes:

10. Storm - :icon_eek: me thinks had lee and forbes in <3 but your still gonna fail :lol:

Unbias as possible since i haven't played this world in a while :icon_cool:
[/spoil]

If -APOC- was gotten rid of the world still wouldn't be rid of families ;)