Top 15 Opinions

DeletedUser

LOL, easy Matilda, but irrespective of activity they lost.

Side 1:
Tribes: XXXX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: $CoD$
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,142
Side 2: 1,477
Difference: 1,665

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,171,967
Side 2: 14,178,545
Difference: 15,993,422

chart

you guys are in the same position x family is lol, but the differnce is, x family bought u to a halt . u wont stop xxxx, they are going to steam roll you bad mate, they would have taken twice the amount of land by now if they had more Ppl on frontline than they did at the start

DeletedUser64592

you guys are in the same position x family is lol, but the differnce is, x family bought u to a halt . u wont stop xxxx, they are going to steam roll you bad mate, they would have taken twice the amount of land by now if they had more Ppl on frontline than they did at the start

you didn't put total captures on that your stats, what we have lost isn't 10% of our total captures. $cod$ has cleaned up a lot of k's and made ground all over. 3 mega players where also just moved over to our tribe and lost much and are in those stats. Those 3 people where not always in our tribe but there loses while $cod$ would probably make up 1000 of the loses actually and they joined from the xiv.f but never really felt at home i guess since they quit so quickly after the start of hostilities. This was talked to death in the past and in other threads. pretty much all the ground we have lost to xxxx was in and around where these players where and actually we have kept some of this and more in k54, we had almost nothing of the south of k54 at the start of the war and now we hold it pretty strong.

K63 was sad but it was always theres and they have had to us a account of a player that quickly quit to keep it, of course they succeed where we failed in that effort. And using sitting on dead acconts to send off nukes and even noble like crazy with one dead account before 60 days sitting came up. Know this is no longer against rules but it is something most don't do. They have hit and harmed me greatly personally with many losses but i have put up a pretty good show and won't be stopping.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17,572
Side 2: 17,695
Difference: 123

chart

Side 1: 1,470
Side 2: 3,142
Difference: 1,672

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 167,685,814
Side 2: 171,838,407
Difference: 4,152,593

chart

Side 1: 14,112,127
Side 2: 30,173,590
Difference: 16,061,463

chart

DeletedUser

you didn't put total captures on that your stats, what we have lost isn't 10% of our total captures. $cod$ has cleaned up a lot of k's and made ground all over. 3 mega players where also just moved over to our tribe and lost much and are in those stats. Those 3 people where not always in our tribe but there loses while $cod$ would probably make up 1000 of the loses actually and they joined from the xiv.f but never really felt at home i guess since they quit so quickly after the start of hostilities. This was talked to death in the past and in other threads. pretty much all the ground we have lost to xxxx was in and around where these players where and actually we have kept some of this and more in k54, we had almost nothing of the south of k54 at the start of the war and now we hold it pretty strong.

K63 was sad but it was always theres and they have had to us a account of a player that quickly quit to keep it, of course they succeed where we failed in that effort. And using sitting on dead acconts to send off nukes and even noble like crazy with one dead account before 60 days sitting came up. Know this is no longer against rules but it is something most don't do. They have hit and harmed me greatly personally with many losses but i have put up a pretty good show and won't be stopping.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17,572
Side 2: 17,695
Difference: 123

chart

Side 1: 1,470
Side 2: 3,142
Difference: 1,672

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 167,685,814
Side 2: 171,838,407
Difference: 4,152,593

chart

Side 1: 14,112,127
Side 2: 30,173,590
Difference: 16,061,463

chart

1. See total captures doesnt mean anything to me, as i am talking about war participation here. yes u have south k54 for the time being how did you take that land in k54?? by nobling megatrons barbs? and the scraps of pyrette then you jumped on greedygubby after he quit .
You have not won the south of k54 by any means, u just nobled that barbarian village bloke who doesnt put up much of a fight

2.You cannot say loonman heaven sword stats rah rah, that was just poor judgement and pointwhoring by cod leadership taking those players in, there was no way u could have supported them, so why take them in?

They were useless to the x family as they never left theyre own K nor supported any1 neither did they take any caps from cod at the time, so why take them ppl?

3. You took in players u recruited from rbe take those guys out of ur stats and i bet you would have way under 1000 caps against xxxx total, you recruited half of the east half of the west half of the south, and now you have nowhere to go, u all are back into a corner.
unless somthing drastic happens with xxxx dont see you guys making any ground at all

If xxxx had more Big players on the frontlines not just players with 60-70 villages here and there scattered all over the place, they would have double the caps by now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54315

I have kept records since the start of the war and on 8/3/2010 the village ownership in the main battleground looked like:

K53 - $COD$ 2,176 v XXXX 216
K54 - $COD$ 1,263 v XXXX 49
K63 - XXXX 805 v $COD$ 569
K64 - $COD$ 1,598 v XXXX 16
Total - $COD$ 5,606 v XXXX 1,086 ($COD$ ahead by 4,520 villages)

Today it is

K53 - XXXX 2,805 v $COD$ 10
K54 - XXXX 1,863 v $COD$ 577
K63 - XXXX 1,980 v $COD$ 43
K64 - $COD$ 1,727 v XXXX 556
Total - XXXX 7,204 v $COD$ 2,357 (XXXX ahead by 4,847 villages)

Therefore in nearly 5 months XXXX has gained 6,118 villages in these K's where as $COD$ have lost 3,249, which I would say were pretty conclusive stats on how the war has gone to date.

Tony is right about moving to the frontlines as we had just finished against Apollo and many players had their core of villages in the North West meaning our nobling ability was reduced due to 5-7 days travelling time for our nukes and support but thanks to the village gains above a large majority of us now have a decent number of villages in the area. This is opposed to $COD$ as their focus on eating inactives and barbs in distant K's means that many still have the long distance to contend with making them far less effective.

That said while we are still advancing it is now at a slower rate as we are now encountering some $COD$ players prepared to fight for their villages and some of them are putting up a decent effort.

DeletedUser

I have kept records since the start of the war and on 8/3/2010 the village ownership in the main battleground looked like:

K53 - $COD$ 2,176 v XXXX 216
K54 - $COD$ 1,263 v XXXX 49
K63 - XXXX 805 v $COD$ 569
K64 - $COD$ 1,598 v XXXX 16
Total - $COD$ 5,606 v XXXX 1,086 ($COD$ ahead by 4,520 villages)

Today it is

K53 - XXXX 2,805 v $COD$ 10
K54 - XXXX 1,863 v $COD$ 577
K63 - XXXX 1,980 v $COD$ 43
K64 - $COD$ 1,727 v XXXX 556
Total - XXXX 7,204 v $COD$ 2,357 (XXXX ahead by 4,847 villages)

Therefore in nearly 5 months XXXX has gained 6,118 villages in these K's where as $COD$ have lost 3,249, which I would say were pretty conclusive stats on how the war has gone to date.

Tony is right about moving to the frontlines as we had just finished against Apollo and many players had their core of villages in the North West meaning our nobling ability was reduced due to 5-7 days travelling time for our nukes and support but thanks to the village gains above a large majority of us now have a decent number of villages in the area. This is opposed to $COD$ as their focus on eating inactives and barbs in distant K's means that many still have the long distance to contend with making them far less effective.

That said while we are still advancing it is now at a slower rate as we are now encountering some $COD$ players prepared to fight for their villages and some of them are putting up a decent effort.

nice work skinny nice to see an arguement with evidence to back it up

DeletedUser

you didn't put total captures on that your stats, what we have lost isn't 10% of our total captures. $cod$ has cleaned up a lot of k's and made ground all over.

Are you trying to sto say that CoD are doing alright because they're capturing barbs and inactives to cover their losses?:lol:

What Ks have you cleaned up? you mean from barbs?

What ground have you made? Can you specify what 'all over' is?

Congratulations on your personal show of competence!!!

And using sitting on dead accounts to send off nukes and even noble like crazy with one dead account before 60 days sitting came up. Know this is no longer against rules but it is something most don't do.
Are you claiming that you don't use all those 'dead' accounts you hid a couple of months back?
You'll have a hard time convincing us:)..as most of us have seen evidence to suggest otherwise.

DeletedUser61672

blah blah blah

3. BDeath - the oldest tribe are still alive and well
15. -TBP- still alive also, another small independent tribe with some promise

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Black Death (tribe changes)
garvjindal11 Joined 04th July 2008 - 19:27 542 (first listed joiner of BDeath)

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: The Burning Phalanx (tribe changes)
Mazick Joined 24th June 2008 - 23:24 50 (TBP creator)

Sorry honey, -TBP-'s about 2 weeks older than BDeath :p
but nice try ;)

DeletedUser79609

Hahah, all that to prove a point. Anyways, what's good about being old?

DeletedUser79609

You can't fall up.

In that sense though, it doesn't give you any real advantage, just makes you a little wiser.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
it shows a certain unity and cohesion as a group. If we can go that long without disbanding, well I think that says a lot.