Top 15 Opinions

DeletedUser79609

But still, falling up would be amazing :)

@Coda, or does it show that no one is interested in your vills? Or don't actually know where you are? :p

@klaudios, uh, no.

AndyJc

1 XXXX - What does the future hold? A change in the leadership normally leads to a new burst and this time they the advantage of their leaders continuing to play.
2 $CoD$ - First opinions under new leadership, 2 good 1 bad. They seem to have funneled XXXX somewhat but how long will that last
3 BDeath - Here as always and still fighting, well done for keeping going all this time
4 BRKDA - A swollen version of the old BRKDA or a new and different fighting force? Time will tell when they meet resistance.
5 NN - Meh just don't like this tribe, only real resistance seems to be stacking.
6 -3- - Badly falling for a while, finally reached a point where I can fully argue for a disband or a name change as it has become a disgrace to the tag. Retire the name or give it back to a tribe that actually cares about it, hell your just puppets of NN now anyway. Consider this the removal of my support for this tribe, I will continue to support -3- members but they are no longer in a single tribe.
7 XIV - How have you not disbanded yet?
8 CODBLO - Tony doing his ting as always, I'm catching you Laser :)
9 MHR - Retirement facility for old -3-/XIV dukes. Continue to control their local areas and will until they quit as nobody left in the NE to challenge them
10 XXXXX - Dead
11 *?* - Fast growing with a tiny tiny duke, but v v v widely spread
12 ~CBS~ - This is very slow comeback....
13 --3-- - 2k's and counting, we're on the rampage :) And guess what, --3-- is back.
14 -TBP- - Still kicking ass over a year since its fall from grace, the inspiration for the rest of us loners.
15 EXP-E - Not much english and not much growth but these guys can handle themselves if they are active.
16 STB - Inactives and runners mostly, easy conquers basically.
17 OG SiN - Kinda surprised not in another tribe by now tbh
18 CORL - Argh go away!
19 zzz - Kicked from COD for losing villages, typical tactics (i would have done same lol but I wouldn't have recruited him in first place)
20 K73 - Who? Yet another collection of people gathering around a name from the past.

Edit - To account for recent name changes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1 XXXX --- Held #1 for a long time , still steadily eating cod
2 $CoD& --- Fish in the Freezer awaiting to be cooked :p
3 Bdeath --- They have been here for a while.
4 BRKDA --- Great tribe, Great members, Kicking ass :p
5 NN --- Loudcar and his goons from ex -3-
6 XIV --- Noobs.
7 SHTONU --- Elite
8 -3- --- DEAD
9 XXXXX --- Internals....
10 MHR --- Some of the Best of ex -3-
11 .:IE:. --- Alot of Noobs
12 --3-- --- Andys growing
13 ~CBS~ --- NOT COMING BACK...
14 -TBP- --- Old tribe still full of activity
15 EXP-E --- I don't see much coming from these guys

DeletedUser

19 zzz - Kicked from COD for losing villages, typical tactics (i would have done same lol but I wouldn't have recruited him in first place)

Misinformed opinion yet again.

Your post is full of hypocracy - NN - "All they do is stack" So they defend, should they not stack and lose villages? Did you not stack against $CoD$?

K73 - "Bringing in an old name? Not like --3-- then?

AndyJc

Misinformed opinion yet again.

Your post is full of hypocracy - NN - "All they do is stack" So they defend, should they not stack and lose villages? Did you not stack against $CoD$?

K73 - "Bringing in an old name? Not like --3-- then?

I stacked K76 yes, but 67 was never stacked while I was in XIV or FINAL just nobody from COD noticed. And its more that most of NN didn't seem to know how to snipe even when they had troops and were definitely online.

Misinformed? So why was he kicked then? He was logging in daily I know as he was on my friends list so can't have been that.

And you just misunderstood that last one, I was talking about Angel being the old name not K73, was there a tribe called that before then?

DeletedUser

Misinformed? So why was he kicked then? He was logging in daily I know as he was on my friends list so can't have been that.

Well if you are friends, ask him why he LEFT!!! He never got kicked.

And you just misunderstood that last one, I was talking about Angel being the old name not K73, was there a tribe called that before then?

Yes I did, apologies.

x2dezjohn

just because on friends list doesnt mean there friends and if he left he ran when had incomings hopeing it would stop or left because had incomings and no support sent

DeletedUser

just because on friends list doesnt mean there friends and if he left he ran when had incomings hopeing it would stop or left because had incomings and no support sent

Firstly I was being funny about them being friends, if Andy knows so much about him he should of asked him, which is what I said. Secondly, Andy asked why he was kicked which is the point I argued, he WAS NOT kicked. You are just jumping on something you have clearly not understood.

Go back, read the posts then tell me I was arguing what you have written about him running when he had incomings'!!!

AndyJc

Yes I did, apologies.

I might ask but yeah not a friend so much as I had every member of XIII family on the list at some point. Quite a lot of now COD members still on it incidentally.