Where the heck did you get that.

DeletedUser33250

Jayjayjay68: We're not at war?!
Metaller: Not with Krackens
Jayjayjay68: WAR WAR WAR with Krackens
Von Hollander: Kill 'Em All :)
Calarasi: Can I spam here too?

W14 Declares on Calarasi

My lawyers will have a field day with this, my interviews are patented and cant be copied, im sueing you johnnyboy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

1 ~OU~ no comment
2 FAIL they are doing good against hawks family
3 =NWF= still losing to OU even after merge
4 STFU no clue
5 OWNED same as FAIL
6 ~GOH~ warring OU and winning
7 ~KEA~ always will kill em all :)
8 WOTB same as OU
9 -NW- warring kea, dunno whos winning
10 TFA same as FAIL
11 NINI jayjayjay wants to war krackens
12 =KK= losing to OU badly, full of inactives and banned members
13 ZIP somethings bound to happen
14 PhoenX still around, warring FAIL
15 PLA wow this tribes still alive?

DeletedUser

I know obviously of the OWNED/FAIL/OWNED2/TFA super family.

Any of those other tribes related?

DeletedUser

The top 15 has changed a bit, this is my opinion:

1 ~OK~ With more successfull merges under their belt then wars, this came as no surprise, keeping the rank but for how long?

2 TheF0E Still a great tribe, recently grown even stronger by absorbing NINI, there territory is much more clear now since the name change and much stronger then OK's. The rim is a beautiful ally and FOE owns a lot of that property, good position, great leadership, great players. Will be #1 when Metty runs out of players to recruit...

3 STFU Still queit, except Sir Warper, but what are they doing? Who are they warring exactly? A declaration would help clear this up, just a suggestion.

4 =NWF= Another recent merge, players question absorbing the exWest members, was it a good idea/bad? Time will tell, so far, with the shake up they seem to be doing well keeping the pressure on the Chaos family, hopefully they will continue and grow much stronger.

5 TheFOE Same as main.

6 ~GOH~ My tribe.

7 ~KO~ Still clown shoes, but now metaller has slipped his feet in... Now there's a mental pic, metaller in clown shoes, lol.

8 -666- Who??

9 ZIP Don't know much about these guys, been called switzerland in the past, seemed to fit then but recent stats against TheFOE, make them look more like WOTB...

10 WOTB Human shields...

11 =KK= C'mon, you have to give it up to these guys. They have faced many problems, wars, banned players, spys, traitors, inactivity, etc... They keep working together, they keep improving and they still have not given up, very impressive.

12-15. No comment.

DeletedUser

Am I included in the potential list? :icon_cry:

I'm a timid big fat pointwhore that cannot survive without a tribe :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Am I included in the potential list? :icon_cry:

I'm a timid big fat pointwhore that cannot survive without a tribe :icon_cry:

i know you before you joined fail so of course. the more pointwhores i can recruit the happier i will be:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

11 =KK= C'mon, you have to give it up to these guys. They have faced many problems, wars, banned players, spys, traitors, inactivity, etc... They keep working together, they keep improving and they still have not given up, very impressive.

so?. havn´t we all?
but yes, they ARE dooing okay. however, had they not bin a rim tribe, I dare to say they would have bin cone long time ago.

9- ZIP
They are killin a LOT of troops in the defence, battleing with us about the 8-9th place of ODD at the moment.

8 -666- inactives of -NW- that merged into STFU/GTFO
(I guess that those stil in NW are those inactives they don´t have passwords for)

6 - GOH an other rimtribe that benefits fromthat, time will tell if they merge Krakens, disban or noble there way all up to K32/41 to rim me.

5- The FOE has gotten a very nice powerstructure, that could secure them in the long run.

4- NWF what was left of west, that wanted to go south, and thus looked north.
Sad to see them go that way. Sadly Ace retunred to late!

3- ehmm. think I will be banned if I write what I´m thinking.
But I guess the storybooks tells it all. bottum line. NOT to be trusted!

2- the FOE see no. 5

DeletedUser

my top 10(11) looks like this :icon_biggrin:

1 ~OK~ They have a dirty mind as duke, he lowered his standards a lot to keep rank 1 inviting guys like Yesugai or keeping rude players like Hardconkers.
Other players are great :icon_cool: good job guys.

2 TheF0E They have good leadership adapting from a tribe with 30 players to a fam tribe type.
They have some noobs like johnnyboy444 or BigBlueBird.
Minds like Drew-Waylander ready to stab you any time for a penny.
Hard workers like Pavlina and jayjayjay68 .Many other great players.
They have a great future in front of them with so much human and military resources.

3 STFU Pointwhoring in north, hidding behind =NWF= where they can.
Dukes get ff\drunk too often and forget words given to other tribes :icon_eek:

4 =NWF=A mix of good/dedicated players with ex west pointwhores and spies.Noobish leaders like mberns can put them in disadvantage in the future.

5 TheFOE Secondary tribe with less skilled fam members.Some cheaters among them.Some cowards running to save themselfs.Recruits alot from enemy in order to keep expanding.

6 ~GOH~Boxed in a corner.Not much future in my books no matter how dedicated and good they are.

7 ~KO~ Still clown shoes, but now metaller has slipped his feet in... Now there's a mental pic, metaller in clown shoes, lol.

8 -666- Semi-active players,sitted accounts, or those wich need to have new users :lol:

9 ZIP A merge of ex Zip(k17) and Hawks(k27) i will have to let them prove themself.

10 WOTB Human shields...

11 =KK= They never cleaned themselfs alowing the enemy to reduce them to a forever top 15 tribe.
They are survivors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser63601

They have some noobs like johnnyboy444 or BigBlueBird.
You just dont like us because we flame you all the time.
If you can find anyone else on W14 that thinks we are n00bs, I'll send you some resources.
Oh wait you dont have an account.
Get off W14 SPAMMER

On topic

1 ~OK~ Doing a great job for a tribe in 3 wars. Be interesting to see how the OU merge with KEA helps them!

2 TheF0E My tribe. You FAIL :axemen:

3 STFU Find they're hiding behind NWF a lot, havent really done anything major up there. Though when they did attack REBORN in K26, they impressed me.
Though I though -NW- were really poor, So I dont understand that merge. :)

4 =NWF=I always considered them a merge of two poor tribes, but they seem to be improving . . .

5 TheFOE OWNED!

6 ~GOH~ Seem to be doing well with ~OK~, but apparently their targets are "inactives". Want to see some real action on that war front :icon_twisted:

9 ZIP the old ZIP did nothing, and they merged with the birds, who are getting hammered by TheFOE. Hardly a recipe for success!
Im sure Phoenx are relieved by the increase in numbers!

11 =KK= Their family appear to noble internally too much. I dont think they have ever declared war . . . I can understand why people think they will merge with GOH, they need a kick start to get going, they do have good players

DeletedUser

Anyone that gives a detailed description of anything, deserves a detailed response. The short & irrelevant statements are unnecessary under such a circumstance, so let's keep them at a minimum.

DeletedUser

My opinion on the current top few remaining tribes, of course it's going to be biased.

1. ~OK~ Another impressive stunt by Metaller, I remember how much he surprised us by having ODIN/WOTB merge with Uruz/TribeU to form the first of all supertribes.

2. TheF0E Basically FAIL and REBORN under a new name, I don't think I need to emphasise anymore.

3. STFU Never dealt with them before, but they enjoy sticking their noses in continents which they shouldn't be in, not referring to formerly REBORN territories. Talk too much, done too little.

4. =NWF= Crap merge between two big weak tribes without quality censorship, the points/villages mean little as they have too many deadweight and non-committed players in there.

5. TheFOE Basically OWNED and a few formerly B2B players under a new name and management, held well against NEXT and B2B on two fronts with impressive results, scored well against Birds. Did I praised them too much? :lol:

6. ~GOH~ Initially impressive success against ~OU~ but can they keep up the good record? Only time will tell.

7. ~KO~ No comments, too much merging and unmerging within there lately.

8. ZIP Hawks/Falcon/ZIP under the same banner now, makes no diff, food to TheF0E and neighbouring tribes.

9. -666- No comments, expected to be inactive and semi-active players holding ground.

10. WOTB Don't think ~GOH~ is going to finish nobling their 5000+ villages within the next few weeks, so they're going to be around for a longer time

11. =KK= I can't believe they still cannot get into top 10 all this time, overated tribe, time is due and limitations close to breaking point.

12. and above NOT WORTH MENTIONING.

DeletedUser

Since there's a few of us that are unable to stick to the basis of the topic; infractions will be handed out from this point on to whoever decides to go off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My opinion on the current top few remaining tribes, of course it's going to be biased.

6. ~GOH~ Initially impressive success against ~OU~ but can they keep up the good record? Only time will tell.

:icon_eek: we'll try to keep You in this state of mind :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I have waited a year and a half to give my opinion on this topic. And even after all that time there are still major tribes I know very little about. Apologies to any I offend. Here goes:

1. ~OK~ What will we do with a problem like Metaller? He is definitely this world’s greatest recruiter and merger. He inspires much loyalty among his troopers and much hatred form his enemies… and I suppose that is a good way to be. But WOTB, OU and OK have also benefited from having a stable group, of big, skilled aggressive players and often Metty gets all the credit and they get no glory – no leader can do it on their own. We have spent most of the past 18 months at war with this tribe in all its incarnations… so I feel qualified to have an opinion on this tribe.

2. TheF0E Composed mainly of big players from the core, they have a fearsome reputation. Everyone I talk to says FOE and OK KO are in this. But eventually if each tribe gets its way they will either end up warring or merging. My money is on merging

3. STFU This is one of those tribes I know precious little about. What tribes have they destroyed, who have they merged with? I would love to see a separate thread on the history of this tribe.

4. =NWF= Creating order out of disorder. Once West, under the leadership of ACE111 looked set to rock this world. So much so we put down our axes and made peace with OU so both tribes could help to try to save Quest. NWF seem to be picking up momentum and seem stronger as a merged tribe than NW and West were separately.

5. TheFOE Created by OWNED so they could hug closer with Fail. Good tribe, good record, but the name change was gratuitous… does anyone honour their roots in this game any more?

6. ~GOH~ A serious tribe with serious, organized and meticulous leaders. Not a funny tribe, not a party tribe, but they certainly do their homework and their fighters are delivering consistent results vs. OK.

7. ~KO~ I like and respect VH and Mal. When they led KEA, they never lied or misled us about the closeness for their relationship with OU (now OK) even when we were NAP. Though we are technically at war there is not too much action between us at this point. Curious to see how they make out in their wars, because looking at the players who swapped sides during the merger, swap, whatever you want to call it. KO definitely got the short end of the stick. So much so that one of the swapped players actually jumped ship to join the Krakens. That said, still a good tribe with good leaders.

8. ZIP I do not mean to sound dismissive of a tribe I know little about. But I only ever hear about this tribe and the tribes that merged to make it up when they are getting eaten alive by someone. Maybe they just have poor PR.

9. -666- Again, who the heck are these people? Sorry to reveal my ignorance.

11. =KK= We have had our ups and downs. And for the last month or so, as OU OK has focused on our least active players, our numbers have not been anything to brag about. But despite all this the core of the tribe remains intact, the spirit born of fighting together for so long under one banner keeps us strong. KK = here to stay.

11. WOTB Sad to see a proud name form the origins of world 14 treated this way. From arguably the best tribe in W14, to academy for OU, to septic tank of sat and inactive players, not a pretty picture. I know there are a couple of good player left there, but in my opinion WOTB should have continued as the flagship tribe.

12. PLA Again a once proud tribe becomes a holding tank.

13. =KM= Our sister tribe. Rocked hard by the departure of long time leaders Bucketoffish and Agonistes, they are recovering nicely under the leadership of PJY00001. Activity levels and organization are on the way back up with an infusion of new blood from KR.

14. FART Academy of NWF. Never really a serious tribe, but they are survivors.

15. GOH-A Orcs in training, junior Orcs, Orc lite, Mini Orcs. This is the Orc proving ground.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong...

DeletedUser

NWF is a merge of WEST and parts of the former North family. NW merged with STFU recently.

-666- is part of the family with STFU. With the merge between NW and STFU, -666- was the new name from the previous GTFO.

DeletedUser

Oh, and FART isn't WEST's academy, merely allies. Our academy is -NWFA-.