top 15 tribes analysis

DeletedUser

I

7. ~KO~ I like and respect VH and Mal. When they led KEA, they never lied or misled us about the closeness for their relationship with OU (now OK) even when we were NAP. Though we are technically at war there is not too much action between us at this point. Curious to see how they make out in their wars, because looking at the players who swapped sides during the merger, swap, whatever you want to call it. KO definitely got the short end of the stick. So much so that one of the swapped players actually jumped ship to join the Krakens. That said, still a good tribe with good leaders.

Well thank you CZ :)

always a pleasure to talk to you, even though you only mail me when you need something ;o) *L*

oh.. and nice to see you beleaved all my lies, and desceptions ;op *LOL*
You know, as you can read on this forum, I never tell the truth ;o) *LOL*

DeletedUser

I have waited a year and a half to give my opinion on this topic. And even after all that time there are still major tribes I know very little about. Apologies to any I offend. Here goes:

1. ~OK~ What will we do with a problem like Metaller? He is definitely this world’s greatest recruiter and merger. He inspires much loyalty among his troopers and much hatred form his enemies… and I suppose that is a good way to be. But WOTB, OU and OK have also benefited from having a stable group, of big, skilled aggressive players and often Metty gets all the credit and they get no glory – no leader can do it on their own. We have spent most of the past 18 months at war with this tribe in all its incarnations… so I feel qualified to have an opinion on this tribe.

not only that, he is this worlds greatest leader. his profile does not lie, he DOESN'T leave his warriors alone, and thats where the loyalty lies. and we do take credit for our works, among our own tribe members. why should we to the world about something they already know? yea, we take your villages, if you can't see that yourself, then we have a real problem on our hands.

DeletedUser

fart is and always will be family adellion so ha :p belive me I know as well as anyone in your tribe.

DeletedUser

fart is and always will be family adellion so ha :p belive me I know as well as anyone in your tribe.

Its not your place to determine what our relations are. FART have asked to be considered allies, hence, that is the case. If I am mistaken, I am sure FART will endeavour to correct me.

DeletedUser51602

Its not your place to determine what our relations are. FART have asked to be considered allies, hence, that is the case. If I am mistaken, I am sure FART will endeavour to correct me.

i like to think of us like a family with west. but if you ask any of our barons/dukes they'll say that fart is happy hugging ally of NWF (we declared independency when WEST was still around)

DeletedUser

i like to think of us like a family with west. but if you ask any of our barons/dukes they'll say that fart is happy hugging ally of NWF (we declared independency when WEST was still around)

Correct, FART declared independency. They also do not have the same diplomatic relations as us, although we do look dearly on them.

DeletedUser

Then (1st July 2008) and now :)

1 ODIN --- TheF0E
2 WEST --- ~OK~
3 Cakey --- STFU
4 Quest --- =NWF=
5 MONKeZ --- TheFOE
6 Uruz --- ~GOH~
7 PXTG --- ~KO~
8 PlA --- -666-
9 FIRE --- ZIP
10 OWNED --- =KK=
11 ~P-G~ --- WOTB
12 STN --- =KM=
13 =KK= --- PLA
14 FAIL --- FART
15 STFU --- GOH-A

DeletedUser33250

Then (1st July 2008) and now :)

1 ODIN --- TheF0E
2 WEST --- ~OK~
3 Cakey --- STFU
4 Quest --- =NWF=
5 MONKeZ --- TheFOE
6 Uruz --- ~GOH~
7 PXTG --- ~KO~
8 PlA --- -666-
9 FIRE --- ZIP
10 OWNED --- =KK=
11 ~P-G~ --- WOTB
12 STN --- =KM=
13 =KK= --- PLA
14 FAIL --- FART
15 STFU --- GOH-A

Nice to see that only 2 tribes have kept the same name in all that time, and have stayed in the top 15 :icon_cool:

Michael Wittman

It really is the exact same players in STFU now. no changes were made. i think they can be considered the original STFU. all they did was change their tag, nothing else and now their tag is back.

DeletedUser

It really is the exact same players in STFU now. no changes were made. i think they can be considered the original STFU. all they did was change their tag, nothing else and now their tag is back.

Ah okay, thanks for the information :)

Impressive that they managed to keep afloat at the top in the rankings with the same set of players, minus a few on and off.

DeletedUser

well, then it´s just me, remembering wrongwhen STFU jumped the rankings.?
it was by nobling and not by merging?? *L*

maybe same tribal shell, and some of the original players.

~KO~ have also the same players, plus some new ones, but we have both made a new "shell" and changed tag :eek:)