Top 15 - Tribes To Fall?

mattoematt

Top 15 - Tribes To Fall?

Choose 3...... or more

1) NoFear

NoFear.png

1- Thanks For Telling Leaders Time Area!
2- Nice To Know Your Allies!
3- I Hate Swords and stuff like that!
4- I Think Your ID and Name Are Wrong Way Round Mates!
5- At the Bottom 'NoFear Here to Stay'.... They Couldnt Do Something Catchy or at least better than that....

2) WLE WarLords

WLE.png

1- Some will remember there superfamily?
2- I Do Not Want To Be Near A Member If I did want to join a tribe I want Farming Space not lets all get clustered together safely space
3- Want Enough Dukes

3) MONSTER*R*

The One And Only One I Will Write About Them

1- Winner! Of The Longest Profile in TW! I Had to go to 40% To See Whole Profile and At That Stage its Blurred

carl the gr8

Man, we arn't going to fail at all. You just watch us grow ;)

carl the gr8

I agree with

NoFear

However i also think that

The Dominate Destroyers

Will fall just because they call *TDD* a brother tribe instead of a sister tribe or an academy tribe.

DeletedUser

i agree about no fear rubbish leader cant play the game at all i mean i change the description he just changes it back.

Fabio Aurelio

Matto, you seem to forget, we make a nice cluster so we can expand,
1, We're experienced players from world one,
2, our players from world 1 also have good experience in every other world.
3, How you going to make us fall? A tribe more than 130 ranks higher than us try to take us on, on world 17 and failed dramatically.
4, You just full of poopy.

People dont say we will last long? We were here when the world began, and we'll be there when it finishes,

As for the duke part,
We're not your average 'Dictatorship' tribe, you may or may not run. If you did have any experience of running a tribe, you would know you need more than one duke, unless your a power grabbing leader, who thinks all should bow down to him because he is duke because he created the tribe. Because thats what you sound like.

Farming space,
We have enough barbarian and noobish players near us, who will be able to farm, and expand our farms as we get larger.

Who's going to start this revolution matto? You and your 479 points army, that to be honest, Ill give you a week before your leader Sgame645 sells you out and merges you into another tribe. Probably equally as bad as the one you are in.

DeletedUser

Matto, you seem to forget, we make a nice cluster so we can expand,
1, We're experienced players from world one,
2, our players from world 1 also have good experience in every other world.
3, How you going to make us fall? A tribe more than 130 ranks higher than us try to take us on, on world 17 and failed dramatically.
4, You just full of poopy.

People dont say we will last long? We were here when the world began, and we'll be there when it finishes,

As for the duke part,
We're not your average 'Dictatorship' tribe, you may or may not run. If you did have any experience of running a tribe, you would know you need more than one duke, unless your a power grabbing leader, who thinks all should bow down to him because he is duke because he created the tribe. Because thats what you sound like.

Farming space,
We have enough barbarian and noobish players near us, who will be able to farm, and expand our farms as we get larger.

Who's going to start this revolution matto? You and your 479 points army, that to be honest, Ill give you a week before your leader Sgame645 sells you out and merges you into another tribe. Probably equally as bad as the one you are in.

War Lords (Tag= WL) from W1?

deadsocks

It goes without saying none of the tribes from the top 20 to start will still be there in a few days :)

DeletedUser

It goes without saying none of the tribes from the top 20 to start will still be there in a few days :)
lol I beg to differ on quite a few of those top tribes. Majority of them are premade and you will be hearing a lot from them over the coming weeks/months

partsu

Warlords going to fall?
that's not going to happen.
We have played a lot together
We are more friends than tribemembers

We stay together no matter what,
We will be victorious no matter how long it takes(it won't take long...)

and if someone hits(accidently or in middle of rage is most obvious reason) the dispand button...we just make new WL /IWL/WLE and continue gaming like nothing ever happened.

WLE will never fall,you have my word of it.

DeletedUser

Warlords going to fall?
that's not going to happen.
We have played a lot together
We are more friends than tribemembers

We stay together no matter what,
We will be victorious no matter how long it takes(it won't take long...)

and if someone hits(accidently or in middle of rage is most obvious reason) the dispand button...we just make new WL /IWL/WLE and continue gaming like nothing ever happened.

WLE will never fall,you have my word of it.

If you are War Lords, Imperial War Lords etc from w1.... Well you all was an epic fail then, and you probably will be now.

Can't remember which tribe i was in back then, but you made easy targets back in the day.

DeletedUser7375

1 =SK=
2 LeGeND
3 Hidden
4 NoFear
5 BIO
6 MSTR*R
7 Smurfs
8 HONOR
9 ~D3D~
10 WLE
11 BoS
12 SW~
13 Esc
14 ONE
15 ANUBIS

In that order.:)

DeletedUser

Oh yea, and 90% of leaders coming from world 1 will instantly epicly fail due to there incapability to adapt to new rules, generally pussyness and having far worse organisational skills than that of a sloth.