Top 15 tribes

DeletedUser

I just think I have to say something here.

Ron, thank you for the video. It was alright. Probably not your best work. I'm just going to say things as it is. You summarised things that were going on around the world but you need to explain your opinions with more facts, figures, intel, conversations you've had with leaders, you know, make it more fun. It was alright regardless. Hope the next one will be much better. More "analytical" as Nemesis said.

In terms of K45, let me just outright tell you guys how it's going to be. STD will dominate K45. It's not an opinion. It's just how it's going to be. Why will STD dominate K45? Because, We have an amazing player base. We have a good structure. We have the ideal spread. And for the cherry on top - We have an Experienced, Resilient & Tactful Leader.

So the next step is to spread like STDs. Which is already happening and will keep happening. Because I'm not aware of a player in K45 who likes to use condoms. :lol:

Black Flags ... ... ... ... Will be nobled by STD.

Anything else about K45?

I might make a similar statement about W87 in a couple of weeks. Look out for it.

My visions come true. I'm omnipotent.

kden.bye.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
68341186.jpg

DeletedUser

Opinions? It will be interesting to watch the powder keg explode. K45 is a massive fire right now that can't be extinguished by normal methods. All the tribes working with WV are black listed from STD along with WV, AoW or WV, should they fall apart, likely won't accept the merge of the other's players. Especially not now on AoW's side since Kapo lost his main. Looks like whatever happens, a feeding frenzy is coming. STD will come out on top in their area for sure as of current judging by this climate.

We will see what happens when they meet the multi-acc botting koreans. It's still early game and so PTG have their gutter tactic advantage, should they be met later game, I'd say they'll fall apart like they always do, if they aren't banned by then.

DeletedUser119194

In regards to STD. Vs K45 so far?

Side 1:
Tribes: STD.
Players: Granny
Side 2:
Tribes: BIA, -BIA-, =BIA=, GRIM, Pirana, Prana2, WV, S.C.O, Coys, REAPER, Why?

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 70
Difference: 29

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 1
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 81,536
Side 2: 93,692
Difference: 12,156

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,486
Side 2: 1,645
Difference: 33,841

chart

Of course this is just simple nobling and not war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hmmm seems to me like STD will take this K ;) other tribes will crumble from the pressure.

DeletedUser119194

It's worth saying as well just before people join on the wagon and so on, that S.C.O nobled 1 village from STD. Which is not on the stats.

I'll edit the post to include this now.

- Post with Stats corrected.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No need to talk big. Come back when we've actually proved something. My helpful advice right here :)

DeletedUser

It's worth saying as well just before people join on the wagon and so on, that S.C.O nobled 1 village from STD. Which is not on the stats.

I'll edit the post to include this now.

- Post with Stats corrected.

My poor poor gran :(

ashoka1

hmmm seems to me like STD will take this K ;) other tribes will crumble from the pressure.

It's still early days Josh.Nothing to get excited.

TW is s marathon & not a sprint.

So let's just take things as they come.K45 is a big K with lot of things unfolding every day

Let's just have some fun & forget about what's gonna happen next or who is gonna come out on top.

Let's farm some resources & make some pp.

DeletedUser84793

I say watch out for STD And lick or what ever their name is now..they seem to be the best tribe around. I look for these two tribes to get very big! They could always feed on PR...{hint hint}:lol:

Conscience

Congrats PR for being the first tribe to reach 1 mil. Here's to more to come. :icon_biggrin:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can you not read? I congratulated my tribe. Guess whatever tribe you're in that is not common practice there?

I don't think most would congratulate their tribe on the externals to boost :p. But anyway I wasn't trying to 'attack' you on this.