Top 15 tribes

DeletedUser83995

Tribe Name: STD.
Members: 36
Tribe Changes: 62
OD Rank: 11th (ODA 11th) (ODD 11th)
Noblements: 3 Villages Nobled - 1 Village Lost
8o76Sp.png

Opinion: Overall a good looking tribe, although judging by their spread hard to tell if they plan to play for real or just a good group of friends trying to get after some pp. Overall I know a couple of their members and think they will do well in K45 if they plan to stay and play W87. I guess we will find out further into noble season how well this tribe will expand and defend as I am sure K44 has a target on their backs. Overall though most of the top players and tribes are in the south so should be easy for them to expand and grow in K44.

F81zCr.png

DeletedUser

Tribe Name: STD.
Members: 36
Tribe Changes: 62
OD Rank: 11th (ODA 11th) (ODD 11th)
Noblements: 3 Villages Nobled - 1 Village Lost
8o76Sp.png

Opinion: Overall a good looking tribe, although judging by their spread hard to tell if they plan to play for real or just a good group of friends trying to get after some pp. Overall I know a couple of their members and think they will do well in K45 if they plan to stay and play W87. I guess we will find out further into noble season how well this tribe will expand and defend as I am sure K44 has a target on their backs. Overall though most of the top players and tribes are in the south so should be easy for them to expand and grow in K44.

F81zCr.png

Agreed. Expect big things of them if they take this world seriously. As long as Hells Toy Master doesn't let Greg back on their account like in w72 lol.

Erig

I dont think that map is recent :| Last I checked, we didn't have an k44 or k54 members :)

DeletedUser119194

It's showing villages from before people restarted/relocated in these areas.

DeletedUser119194

I dunno if I would take an interview wouldn't want people finding out who I really am :icon_twisted:

So don't even think of putting me up Erig ;)

Erig

I dunno if I would take an interview wouldn't want people finding out who I really am :icon_twisted:

So don't even think of putting me up Erig ;)

Wait you're the real erig?! Dang, who am I then...

Erig

*Direct Quote from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back in the scene where Luke Skywalker finds out the true identity of his father*

"Well *** me" -Luke Skywalker (Best Quotes of 20128523958283)