Top 15 tribes

DeletedUser17170

So I'm curious... why are there so many family tribes?

DeletedUser

Dauthi, Wow there's a blast from the past. Anyone else from W42 playing here? I thought we all grew sense and gave up TW at this stage.

DeletedUser17170

From w42, not really. I still keep in touch with Dysterious(aqua) and Dagento(he still plays).
Grew sense? lol this game is an outlet to get away RL.

DeletedUser

Played 42 with Ben on High_Contrast, among a few other accounts. You both look familiar.

DeletedUser

Worth pointing out that PR was recently formed after KMA fell apart because of stealthy, so naturally the members change is lower

Also worth pointing out that there is another top tribe with about double LICK's member change. On that note, probably should have looked at the actual history of member change, it would answer your questions. Started off a pre-made, many decided they would rather co-play and still manage their wars on another world etc. Not so much was from inactivity if at all.

Just defending that bit there, I don't recruit by points. Which would be shown if you looked at the points of players in our academy and in our main tribe.

Regarding your comments about dismissal. I will say it openly. Anyone that doesn't do what is expected of them at a professional level is going to be removed. That's called standards. Any decent tribe can unite around the belief that they have certain level of professionalism expected of them.

I like the video and appreciate the effort, but I think there was some easy research that could have been done to answer the questions you put forth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good stuff, I do disagree with some of the points. Perhaps I should do a response video.

DeletedUser

Is this the guy that made a video singing to players in his tribe lol? Like the video man ;)

Erig

Nemesis sounds like a podcast kinda guy. Make a podcast.

#NemesisTalks

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Worth pointing out that PR was recently formed after KMA fell apart because of stealthy, so naturally the members change is lower

Fair point, Ronnie may not be 100% up to date with the daily occurrences of W87? Since reforming as PR we still have had very limited player turnover though

DeletedUser

Fair point, Ronnie may not be 100% up to date with the daily occurrences of W87? Since reforming as PR we still have had very limited player turnover though

yeah that's true I just meant it as a matter of fact statement. If he's going to do an analysis he should have done some research in my opinion.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
There is quite a lot here on the externals regarding the "Stealthy Incident", wouldn't have been hard to find :lol:

All in all another good summary from Ronnie though!

DeletedUser84793

Yep! All Me Fault...No one over at PR done nothing wrong???...lol I will take the blame. No Biggy!