Top 15 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser120518
  • Start date

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I thought I had my browser open 24 hours a day. did I have a power outage when I was sleeping? what do you mean you only bought 4k pp? how bad has this game gotten? how much do people usually spend?

1k pp per month on account manager, premium, and the 3 res boosts. We're 2 months in, thats 2k pp. And 2k pp spent on flags and res on pp exchange since the start of the world since this is a new account. You can hardly say I p2w'd.

I believe sasuke spent 70k during the first week.

DeletedUser119841

Day 2, king ming again can't read simple numbers on the rankings...

I simply don't feel like investing 20 hours of my day in farming when it makes up maybe about 1/20th of the total res I get in a day due to high pits. I got better things to do with the clears I have than micro all day. But keep doing pointless math. I had top farm for like a week in a row at the start of the world when it still made a huge difference. I think most people remember that. I think I should be proud of where I stand for playing solo without a co most of the world and without spending more then 4k pp on EVERYTHING since the start. But please, teach me how to play this game, I only won 6 worlds and 2 classics before

To be fair anyone can get top plunder scores when they PP at the start of a world for LC. Also, this is why I have a co who farms for me :p

DeletedUser120518

I simply don't feel like investing 20 hours of my day in farming when it makes up maybe about 1/20th of the total res I get in a day due to high pits. I got better things to do with the clears I have than micro all day. But keep doing pointless math. I had top farm for like a week in a row at the start of the world when it still made a huge difference. I think most people remember that. I think I should be proud of where I stand for playing solo without a co most of the world and without spending more then 4k pp on EVERYTHING since the start. But please, teach me how to play this game, I only won 6 worlds and 2 classics before

That just tells us you can't farm efficiently, it makes up somewhere 20-25% of my daily resource income on this world when i farm solo. If i'd have a co covering my downtime that would be significantly higher. As long as you can farm consistently it should be a lot more than 5%.

DeletedUser120160

Had the discussion about farming with someone in my tribe. In my opinion no matter how good the pits are someon thats farms well will always have the advantage over those that don't - ultimately it all comes down to whether you have the time/energy to put into it.

On topic - if WET, Escape and VAPE don't wake up to the fact that they need to work together to beat OBEY then it's game over already. Any squabbling between them just helps OBEY sit there and grow whilst weakening all their competition.

Basically it's in their interest to tell you all its anyone's world to win xD

King Ming

we're putting pressure on them in k56 and [DS] is doing the same (sorry). what are you waiting for?

Last edited:

King Ming

I just lazily looked at the map once a day. getting desperate eh?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I just lazily looked at the map once a day. getting desperate eh?
992386520b692b6f33053df2a62b247d.png

Am I? Or you?
An attack from that distance would normally be a fake, but since it's you it might be real. Who knows. Not like it matters...
I'd like for you to know though, that you're the only one doing any attacking against me. So kudos for that, seems you're desperate to no longer be alone though.

King Ming

my free loot assistance ran out btw and I have way too many lc

King Ming

ive been looking for you. have an old acc to give u fro 900pp. remembered my 10 finally

DeletedUser117534

You do realise that universal thought is behind King Ming account, 2 more days and he will start talking to himself, I feel sorry for him.

So yes he needs hugs and love.

It Will All Be Mine

Delirium is a known and highly dangerous illness that affects countless individuals across the globe every day. It is virulently infectious and slowly, deviously, destroys the sanity of all those it infects, plunging them into a endless realm of madness. One of the most common warning signs is when an individual begins talk to themselves, rapidly crashing into self loathing and depression, making outrageous claims and demands as their grasp of reality and order begins to slip. Outbursts of rage and uncontrollable violence are often very quick to follow as the individual seeks in order to spread the disease to more individuals, often harming themselves in the process.

If you suspect someone of contracting this incredibly dangerous disease,avoid further direct human contact and leave the proximity of that individual immediately, also please ensure to report the potential outbreak to your nearest ESCAPE doctor the very moment you feel you are safe.
We are highly trained in containment and quarantine of this contemptible plague and will do all that we can in order to prevent further unnecessary loss to human life.