Top 20 discussion

DeletedUser

Aren't all mods universely hated?
no, they aren't.

i maintain that given the brief in the first post we have been on topic. these matters are integral to tribes in the top 20. we have reached a stage of the game where, on a world like this which is so small, the greatest threat to many successful tribes comes from within. the next greatest is the public perception of tribes, so all discussion on these areas is entirely valid as being "basically anything related to the top 20".

DeletedUser13939

no, they aren't.

i maintain that given the brief in the first post we have been on topic. these matters are integral to tribes in the top 20. we have reached a stage of the game where, on a world like this which is so small, the greatest threat to many successful tribes comes from within. the next greatest is the public perception of tribes, so all discussion on these areas is entirely valid as being "basically anything related to the top 20".

That was sarcasm. :p

I agree with your definition. That is why I kept quiet. But surely you would agree that calling people pathetic excuses for human beings and discussing waffles warrants my attention. While I agree that the original post left the topic broad (and this is the only active thread), one can only push the line so far before disciplinary actions are required. I'm merely stepping in before that is needed.

DeletedUser58259

Wha? Universally hated? Perfect example, darkaniken is a decent guy and a decent mod.

Top 20.

Nothing new. How about someone not in E V/Shake or AON post a review of something.

DeletedUser112079

Go away Mason, you're not welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94059

You slandered tudadar, you weren't welcome in any tribe so you had to make your own.

I will agree slandering tudadar is not a wise thing to do cause tudadar is God and mason has been punished for his mistake. BUt i will say i would rather have mason then the nubs who were in aura and ran to rhythm to keep rank 1 Pathetic.

Anyway i think shake/E V will fall eventually to AON. But im being biased and just trying to make my post sort of related to the topic

Last edited by a moderator:

twenty-five

I will agree slandering tudadar is not a wise thing to do cause tudadar is God and mason has been punished for his mistake. BUt i will say i would rather have mason then the nubs who were in aura and ran to rhythm to keep rank 1 Pathetic.

Huh now this isn't w78 but as you mention it, aura was a pit of inactivity. If you look at how many of the accounts that have quit since the merge, it wasn't running for rank 1. It was either that or have a tribe of maybe 4 or 5 active people. If you think it was a run for rank 1, your mistaken. It was simply the only reasonable solution for the active minority in Rhythm.

As for AON beating shake/E V, you guys are already more inactive than them and in all seriousness that is probably your only hope; they go inactive before you. That seems to be going badly though.

Garrock

Huh now this isn't w78 but as you mention it, aura was a pit of inactivity. If you look at how many of the accounts that have quit since the merge, it wasn't running for rank 1. It was either that or have a tribe of maybe 4 or 5 active people. If you think it was a run for rank 1, your mistaken. It was simply the only reasonable solution for the active minority in Rhythm.

As for AON beating shake/E V, you guys are already more inactive than them and in all seriousness that is probably your only hope; they go inactive before you. That seems to be going badly though.

pfffft.... clearly you can't tell the difference between hibernation and inactivity... don't wake the sleeping bear and all that jazz... :icon_biggrin:

In all seriousness, pretty good activity, sure got the few here and there that for whatever reason lose interest, but we deal with it as best we can.

Will we defeat E V? Will there even be two tribes to war one another when that time comes? All subject for debate, but I have confidence in our core group of members that they are all eager to find out when that time comes.

As for the Rank 1 tribe... they are 1 and deserve it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117741

you have failed to op us twice now and you honestly think you can go end game with EV lol.. were you not supposed to be half way through k35 by now? :lol:

DeletedUser

you have failed to op us twice now and you honestly think you can go end game with EV lol.. were you not supposed to be half way through k35 by now? :lol:

Not that this really needs pointing out, but nowhere did Garrock say or imply that he thinks AON "can go end game with EV". I would also point out that good defending on the part of both tribes (yours and AON's) is indicative of equally good or equally bad players on both sides, as you have failed to OP them in return.

I would further suggest that you have clearly never been in a proper war of any kind if you think drastic progress should have been made after two OPs :lol:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I hear shake is doing well hey that's what you say here.... I looked for them on the ranking... there is no shake in the top 10... so i'm afraid... it looks to me like shake is extinct. Non existent. Dead.

I guess its a matter of why fight just merge .... it is the way of the future.

If you guys need nice names for the future merged leading tribes we can maybe have a competition and vote for some cool names.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not that this really needs pointing out, but nowhere did Garrock say or imply that he thinks AON "can go end game with EV". I would also point out that good defending on the part of both tribes (yours and AON's) is indicative of equally good or equally bad players on both sides, as you have failed to OP them in return.

I would further suggest that you have clearly never been in a proper war of any kind if you think drastic progress should have been made after two OPs :lol:

He didn't say it but implied it, kinda. He didn't really say anything. He posed two questions and then just said he has faith in his core group, which any good leader should say.

And i think Poetry is commenting on remarks made by AON members who predicted owning half of K35 by this time, so no, he really doesn't think that at all.

As it usually goes, the tribe to attack on the front first typically is the aggressor. As AON is on the Knock front and how AOD is on that front (haven't seen anything resembling an op against AOD from AON).