Top 20 discussion

DeletedUser57316

EV + AON + QQ are the first 3 tribes that people might remember when they will talk about 79.

You guys have never done significant thing on this world. Your tribe's name branded with being Shakes dog ready to roll any time according to their master's wishes cannot be erase, oh by the way " Shakes Slaves" is underrated words imo.

Im not a player of QQ anymore though i quit for almost month now but my bet is still with QQ.

You know most of the members were busy with W80 .Exhaustion is also a big factor.
Your war with -HATE- is just a practice skirmish for QQ, you recruited SICK members who got defeated by QQ in a day. How many backline do you guys protecting? only one.. Youre front line sharing with QQ. How many fronlines QQ manage to protect? oh its circumference mate, its a damnn 2 pi x radius.

Now youre jumping here in the external with some sort of Stats, like a baby who received a candy and running like crazy while drooling and post some bunch of words that sounds like a rap.

Lol you guys, are indeed so funny. :D

You sound mad, did you rage quit the world?

Please do not talk shit when your not even playing. Stats dont lie, and QQs skill level is minimal, they will crumble soon enough. They will be forgotten about soon enough.

3 tribes that will be remembered. BUTT, MOJO, KNOCK!

mattcurr

AoN if they remedy their major issues atm, but otherwise yeah those three

mattcurr

I guess we'll need a name eventually? I think most people just call us shake

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tribal honours

I guess we'll need a name eventually? I think most people just call us shake

Well guys... I got there... I am now the proud duke of TBS. I pledge to carry the flame till the days of the end round at least. If anyone feels like hanging around and looking pretty... this is a tribe for you.

We have portable mirrors for the gates...On the inside... so we can see our pretty faces and straighten our silk soft hair when we go out silently to visit the women in the neighboring villages. No fighting... just wait till their men come to our villages then while they travelling ...we go there and make pretty babies.

Please just don't expect us to go farming. We may bring pizza's. But only if you send the ingredients. Ill bring the pizza's you bring the shakes... and we can make it a teenage party. Any tribe have musicians?

Last edited:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You sir are an artist with the keyboard. I really liked the part where you said that whitty thing about sucking up, it was so subtle and ellequent that one cant helped but to be moved by your mere genius with turning a phrase. It mirrors your ennoblement record, I especially liked that part where you nobled only barbs and then got rimmed by mojo, please do help us all to live to your standard oh god among men.

LOL Mattcurr.... I am gonna print this out and show it to my wife... its about time she got respect for my value in this game... She thinks were all just wasting our time here. Who would be keeping the adrenalin of the farmers pumping if no one stole their barbs hey. And yeah... I am not bad with words for an accountant. I guess its because Im married... Here I can talk without being head slapped.

Anyways... I still believe you guys should launch a competition... to see who can find the next merged tribe a good name.

mattcurr

Well guys... I got there... I am now the proud duke of TBS. I pledge to carry the flame till the days of the end round at least. If anyone feels like hanging around and looking pretty... this is a tribe for you.

We have portable mirrors for the gates...On the inside... so we can see our pretty faces and straighten our silk soft hair when we go out silently to visit the women in the neighboring villages. No fighting... just wait till their men come to our villages then while they travelling ...we go there and make pretty babies.

Please just don't expect us to go farming. We may bring pizza's. But only if you send the ingredients. Ill bring the pizza's you bring the shakes... and we can make it a teenage party. Any tribe have musicians?

This is why you shouldnt do drugs children

Deleted User - 10618707

MOJO is not only making an appearance on the externals but are burning up the forum post with those statistics ;) Who says we are "shakes slaves" now BOOOOOM!! Though this forum should really be called bashing Matt and his tribe...you guys bitch more than the average girl xD thanks for the good laugh.

Now here's a rap for you all to read especially QQ:

Tryin' to play the Game
n bein' so Lame
Time to put yourselves to Shame
n remember our Name.

MOJO guna get You,
we ain't guna miss You.
Guna wrap your villas Up
and we're guna own You.

So come get us, let's War
you can even Retaliate,
But just remember Exactly
what happened to Hate ;)

And this is our Rap
So give us a Slap
Before we take the Map
And you Rage "oh Crap"

MOJO guna get You
Rage Quit is the Answer
MOJO isnt Messin'
And Rudolph isn't Dancer

You shud Rage Quit, Press Alt+F4
Just remember our name, and the Score
We're coming for your villas Now
As we're needing More

(song Credit to our awesome PiitBull)

Now gotta go, as our nukes do most of the talking ;)

*Clicks Alt+F4 and sees what happens...*

You sound mad, did you rage quit the world?

Please do not talk shit when your not even playing. Stats dont lie, and QQs skill level is minimal, they will crumble soon enough. They will be forgotten about soon enough.

3 tribes that will be remembered. BUTT, MOJO, KNOCK!

Knock! ftw

Last edited by a moderator:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is why you shouldnt do drugs children

Tribal Wars is the drug of choice. You can't sniff it... you can't drink it... you can't shoot it...you cant' eat it.. you can't feel it...you cant even see it. But you can click on it and let it swallow about 50% of your free time. When you wake up you feel great ....Just like any other drug.

DeletedUser115697

Tribal Wars is the drug of choice. You can't sniff it... you can't drink it... you can't shoot it...you cant' eat it.. you can't feel it...you cant even see it. But you can click on it and let it swallow about 50% of your free time. When you wake up you feel great ....Just like any other drug.

You seem like you're trying to be relevant but seriously, who are you?

Deleted User - 10683120

You should probably check out your villa on this world, it appears it has a lot of work to do or did you quit this world and like to just post in the externals?

A player from TBS that MOJO rimmed when they warred TBS, but somehow they decided to start over in the core, next to us.

DeletedUser

The purpose of the game is to give us some enjoyment in our free time, and I think chanevr gets enjoyment from messing with you people :p... it doesn't make him drunk/high or a bad player, just someone with different priorities ;)

on another note, nice to see some interest back in the w79 forums :)

Deleted User - 10683120

The purpose of the game is to give us some enjoyment in our free time, and I think chanevr gets enjoyment from messing with you people :p... it doesn't make him drunk/high or a bad player, just someone with different priorities ;)

on another note, nice to see some interest back in the w79 forums :)

April888 who are you in the game, i saw a post awhile back that when you reviewed the TOP 5 tribes, you said you had had "personal issues" with MOJO. Now i am quite curious... : )

mattcurr

it doesn't make him drunk/high or a bad player, just someone with different priorities ;)

:icon_neutral: I know im going to regret trying to explain this as it's tw. But that was a joke, a fairly common joke because what he said was non-sense. And that doesn't make him a bad player him being a bad player is self evident and totally unrelated.

Last edited:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I'm one of the endangered species of TW. I am a SOP(single owned profile). One that will never go co-played because of the high level of dedication that requires. I admire the people that do play seriously and I am grateful for their contribution to keeping my favorite "drug" alive. And yes I like the forums lately. It is very good to see activity at a greater level. Usually I post something and it takes the forum members weeks to slap me down and kick me in the ribs.

The only things I hate is Co-playing and Merging....LOL. I think they are killing the game in the long run. But whatta heck... they are keeping it alive in the meantime. They are both here to stay no matter how hard the babies cry.

I have a strategy .. I start out defensively and offer my troops to defend a tribe offensive champion and then move on to the next world when they go their merry merging way. If they survive then at least I know I knew the winners.

TBS however will probably never be playing again... so I'm planning to hold it in this world for as long as I can. It helps me remember my old TW friends and miss them just a little less.

ppprre

I think there are more accounts that are played by one person than by more than one, they usually just don't last as long. I'm one of the people that doesn't really enjoy co-playing and I don't think I'm endangered.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: I know im going to regret trying to explain this as it's tw. But that was a joke, a fairly common joke because what he said was non-sense. And that doesn't make him a bad player him being a bad player is self evident and totally unrelated.
Hehe sorry if it sounded directed at you, I know it was a joke and it was funny :) I was expressing my opinion about him in general, including your joke as an example :p

kmenard, I don't have an issue with your tribe, just not loving you much considering we were at war and such... it's willbe :)

mattcurr

I think there are more accounts that are played by one person than by more than one, they usually just don't last as long. I'm one of the people that doesn't really enjoy co-playing and I don't think I'm endangered.

In butt alone there are 7 solo accounts in the top 20 of the world