Top 20 discussion

DeletedUser

may i have your attention lads and gents, everywhere matt posts you can find a post where he tries to enlarge his ego. why is this, you wonder? oh thats not hard to find, we have a saying here; "men who continously need to enlarge their ego tent to have small D's." now, plz, FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, post smth which doesnt include this.

now for being on topic, matt, why dont you include the weekly war stats of uruz and butt! to make them see how it really is going there, you only joined the war for less than a day, ofc you'd have good stats when you join right before doing an OP. oh and ppl, you wanna see a master defender? check the daily ODD today, over 470k, was that cody? well, a huge gratz for pullling that off! (if not cody, well gratz to whoever it was then).

For the big starting war, where 5 tribes from the top 6 are involved, this is the current map:

Red = Butt!, MOJO, MOJO2
Blue = Uruz, AON
en79

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42132

Also PHX is contributing against Uruz and AON, and some other small local tribes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

oh and ppl, you wanna see a master defender? check the daily ODD today, over 470k, was that cody? well, a huge gratz for pullling that off! (if not cody, well gratz to whoever it was then).

Rather unsure how getting hit by a ton of nukes suddenly makes you a master defender? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

getting hit by nukes doesnt get you that kind of troops being killed by def in a day, it takes skill to only lose 7 villas and with that troops being killed (if you disagree, then its actually the atkers who should have done smth else).
I wasnt talking bout actual ODD, sorry for making this unclear.. talked bout the def'er of the day achievement thingy (troops who died), thats close to 4m ODD or so? dunno

Michael Corleone.

Jeeze, I didn't know a master defender stacks with D with no wall. I didn't know a master defender would keep tribal support in the village once the wall was destroyed.

We will see how many more Butt caps before calling the guy a "master defender" cause they have shown quite the opposite.

DeletedUser54053

Yeah it takes so much skill to lose every village that gets attacked lmao. I really wish you would have started the map from 3 weeks ago and not pretended like Uruz and AoN haven't been bleeding villages hard in the east while kicking and fighting their own members lmao. Nice leadership.

Also master defender are you kidding? Master defenders don't leave tribal packet support in village with 0 wall lmao.

b64a9914751216777e70d65c0d1a16f0.png

DeletedUser57316

Who is hiroyuuki, hurts my brain trying to read whatever your trying to say D:

DeletedUser54053

Only a player in uruz would think losing 15+ villages is somehow a win lmao.

DeletedUser

Hiro wtf are you talking about? You were a better defender than that guy lol. He had enough villages to have good stacks. And tribe support was already in it seems.

DeletedUser

Butt only got your foot in the K from dead AOD accounts that helped coordinate with you out of spite of not being involved in the merge. Easy to make death stars from there and cluster up with just heaps of free villages. From there you took villages that were closer to you then us. Congrats on the vast success of your first op, i look forward to more. All in all, you used brute force to break isolated villages. It worked, but by no means does it give you reason to brag.

Side note: Don't forget to change all nukes you are using in this op to level 3 rams!

DeletedUser

No comments on MOJO frontlines? It has been pretty interesting as of late. Caps, recaps, rerecaps. Fanged fakes etc. I approve!

DeletedUser

Butt only got your foot in the K from dead AOD accounts that helped coordinate with you out of spite of not being involved in the merge. Easy to make death stars from there and cluster up with just heaps of free villages. From there you took villages that were closer to you then us. Congrats on the vast success of your first op, i look forward to more. All in all, you used brute force to break isolated villages. It worked, but by no means does it give you reason to brag.

Side note: Don't forget to change all nukes you are using in this op to level 3 rams!

I don't usually post on the externals because it's usually a load of rubbish. But when I see great nonsense like this I feel obliged to post.

'Only got a foothold in the K from dead AOD accounts who did it in spite of not being involved in the merge'.
- I think you will find the whole 'merge' was a complete backstab to AOD from the ex-Knock! players (who merged with an enemy that they were previously fighting may I add - weird). Once the various AOD players found out that they were just misled and there was no agreed merge between AOD and AON, they quickly returned.

Hence you'll find that there were plenty of players who were fully against the merge and any others in the north that did join AON did so purely because of location and security.

DeletedUser

Coming from you, who was in teh Butt tribe chat weeks before anyone left AOD is quite comical. You were planning on joining them and could have whenever you wanted. Your words.

Butt was also enemy if i recall correctly, sorry we were just the first to react.

"Various AOD players" meaning who exactly? Mtomeo? The one who asked to be a baron in the new tribe, the former duke of AOD? I understand their allegiance, and dont fault them for their choices, i was just pointing out a fact. Also, since you brought up people being misled. We weren't the ones who lied to these various members. Both you and mtomeo told them you declined invites, though we never wanted you, and we didn't agree to Mtomeos terms.

Best of luck.

DeletedUser

Coming from you, who was in teh Butt tribe chat weeks before anyone left AOD is quite comical. You were planning on joining them and could have whenever you wanted. Your words.

Butt was also enemy if i recall correctly, sorry we were just the first to react.

"Various AOD players" meaning who exactly? Mtomeo? The one who asked to be a baron in the new tribe, the former duke of AOD? I understand their allegiance, and dont fault them for their choices, i was just pointing out a fact. Also, since you brought up people being misled. We weren't the ones who lied to these various members. Both you and mtomeo told them you declined invites, though we never wanted you, and we didn't agree to Mtomeos terms.

Best of luck.

I was in the chat yes and mtomeo and others were fully aware of that so no it wasn't devious because I was upfront with it.

Meaning who exactly? Various AOD players include: SalamiSandwich, Zherc, tomrymer, Hexoia, asharnatshir, myntra, lesaint91 to name a few... All were very confused on the matter and when allowed to stay in AOD, they did. Whatever mtomeo says and does is irrelevant too because it's pretty clear he wasn't really listened to by anyone.

Anyway, enough talking about the past and AOD, my statement was just in response to your idiotic 'only got a foothold in k46 because of spiteful AOD players'.

mattcurr

Oh you all read so much, I aim to provoke Garrock.

1) I continued this world for two reasons.

A. Garrock I hold as one of maybe 5 or 6 leaders in tw worthy of staying around for me to fight, take that as egotism or what ever you want, I do well where I play every time I play, I have no need or want to argue this point.

B. Exposing Knock for the crappy "dirtiest" players I have ever seen. For all my tactics I am always loyal to those I share a name with. Knock players have poisned your well garrock.

2) I know garrock is not actively leading right now, so I wonder why he chose to follow this "assasinsam," I will believe garrock made the strategical error of merging with utterly dispicible and worthless players, he is a trustingman. I will not believe that garrock was involved in a defense of an opp that saw the withdrawl of support from the obvious target, into the 1 frontline village of the "duke." Because he is 90% offense and had some fakes on him. The garrock ive spoken to, the player Ive seen wouldnt abandon the obvoius target to die expend his troops at great expense to slowly lose while he stacked a "leader" with in my estimation a min. 300,000 pop room stack maybe 500,000. How much defense can you tie up for your 1 village of your tribes I was flabbergasted, so no random knock player, I dont need to stroke my ego or try to get your attention I believe you players from knock arent worthy of taking note to or taking seriously as an advesary.

My message is pretty simple, lead garrock, or at least dont follow someone who'll likely leave to rejoin Knock in a week.

Side note: did that kid imply he had a spy, and was still totally incapable of defending this attack? Did they really imply they knew we were launching nukes and on who, and then still messed up with over a week warning, all things I said many times in the chat. Is he trying to brag that they had intel on this attack and failed to defend it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As we were also upfront about the merge, to leadership at least, i suppose it wasn't devious either.

Butt has 121 villages in K46, minus the 89 that are yours and we get 32. Out of those 32 about 27 of them were gifted villages. Give or take a couple.

Sooooo, idiotic, not so much. Factual, perhaps a bit.

And as we both know matt, you do everything through mail and no one knows the others targets. Can only gather so much. You gave different targets different land times.

Most of that support by the way was self supported or was already in the village, as the nukes that were coming were blatantly obvious. But keep preaching off of assumptions. You do make it sound half way decent. After seeing your Circ asking for 20 nukes per target i figured id at least secure my village, my bad i guess?

mattcurr

And as we both know matt, you do everything through mail and no one knows the others targets. Can only gather so much. You gave different targets different land times.

Most of that support by the way was self supported or was already in the village, as the nukes coming were blatantly obvious. But keep preaching off of assumptions. You do make it sound half way decent. After seeing your Circ asking for 20 nukes per target i figured id at least secure my village, my bad i guess?

ohhh so this is THE "leader" who is responsible for what ever this "uruz" mess is. I gave different targets and different landing times? Curious.

DeletedUser

Or your tribe is poor at timing? But i suppose thats the one thing you cant really control.

mattcurr

Or your tribe is poor at timing?

Are we!? I mean if you say so, can you teach me how to read a clock, I never did well with that in 1st grade. Timing in tw is so hard. You're such a big strong man and good player its so cool and great game play how you stare at that clock to know when to press send, it just gives me shivers thinking about it.