Top 20 ODA/Points ratio

DeletedUser81101

**Updated**

Azazel Aziz passes 15 with a 0.83 gain while most other members also record rises. We welcome sdzc6 and vusn to the top 20, vusn will need to put in some nukes though :p

Wobble record a big rise after losing two top 20 players while NUTS and the reformed NIR round out the 5. NIR will inevitably increase their score with time.

DeletedUser50073

There are some good ODA players in this world. I'm about right smack in the middle. I think thats about average where I am. Haven't used any bashers to clear vills for me or anything so I think 6.56 is about average for active players.

Azazel and lord core are doing bad ass though! I like those ratios

DeletedUser108753

There are some good ODA players in this world. I'm about right smack in the middle. I think thats about average where I am. Haven't used any bashers to clear vills for me or anything so I think 6.56 is about average for active players.

Azazel and lord core are doing bad ass though! I like those ratios

I got a bad ass ratio too :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Looking at NIR, I can't help but wonder if maybe now you'll see why I asked for the ODA to be calculated as I suggested :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser81101

Haha I'll do it tomorrow or Monday morning, I've been away camping for the last week

DeletedUser81101

**UPDATED**

Some big increases in ODA rations including the biggest single rise I've seen across three worlds of doing this by Volvol123. DevianceInc and Sicory also record rises of 1+ and we welcome Drop350 to the list with a very healthy score.

Tribe scores have all been changed to use TWstats ODA rankings as requested

DeletedUser93066

What? I thought I was Godlike already. Shouldn't have quit after Yarr joined us I guess. I quit for 3 moths and Aziz took over ;(