Top 20 ODA/Points ratio

DeletedUser

Nobling the enemy. Ironically, it seems whenever he attacks them they flop over like fish in dirt (haha pun! :icon_biggrin:) and he doesn't get much ODA. But he sure does get plenty of villages:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: dirtfish
Side 2:
Tribes: Pha~Q, TB!2, NIR, NTS

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 1
Difference: 201

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,855,548
Side 2: 9,512
Difference: 1,846,036

chart
[/spoil]

46 in the past month...guess the guy just has a magic touch!

DeletedUser81101

He has the midas touch

Orrrr... It's a secret ploy by us to make sure he never gets any ODA and thus looks like a noob :p

DeletedUser

It's all a secret plan to make sure he looks like a noob, then when he attacks everyone's like "ermagherd quit naow!"

Thus far, it's been flawless.

Seriously, it's almost unfair how easily he takes villages. And from any target, easy or no. Midas touch indeed.

DeletedUser81101

I've never been in a world where almost everyone is constantly improving their ratio... usually it's about 50/50. Pretty impressive.

insomniaxe

I'm not quite sure but I believe my ratio is pretty high. In game name is Illuminati Puppet. if someone could check :)

DeletedUser

16.20 (rounded up from 16.195).

That is a tad ridiculous indeed.

DeletedUser81101

**UPDATED***

Volvol123 continues his rise up the table, moving up 8 spots to #5 since leaving Wobble. Almighty Lord Core continues to close in on Azazel Aziz who is now only just over 0.5 ahead at the top. We also welcome -Drex- to the top 20, starting in the middle of the table.

NIR gain 0.80 to move very close to #2 while Wobbles gain puts them above 10 points.

DeletedUser

well it looks like dirtfish has been delivering on volvol too now, he has a knack for picking inactive that lad :icon_razz:

DeletedUser81101

***UPDATED***

Azazel Aziz rebounds strongly to reassert his position on top while Volvol123 and sir-phoenix also make 1+ gains. We welcome two new players to the top 20 in Addicted To Love. and Drunk in The Morning while Kugyuu returns for a third time. Dirtfish finally manages to get off the bottom of the board.

Wobble maintains their persistent 0.4% growth rate, however NIR doubles that with 0.8%. Heavy losses for both Pha~Q and Looney while !BOOM! debuts at #3