Top 20 ODA/Points ratio

DeletedUser85711

Ohh, I forgot you do the top points not current points.

DeletedUser81101

***UPDATED***

Almighty Lord Core moves within 1 percent again as the easy conquers put five Wobble members into the red this week. No big movers but we do welcome Drop350 back to the top 20 as well as Hawk10j and tman93 for the first time.

NUTS move back into the top 5 tribes and we welcome one of the longest standing tribes in this world - -AZ- - to the top, just shows that persistence pays off.

DeletedUser81101

Yeah I'll do it tomorrow. Have had a very busy week.

DeletedUser81101

***UPDATED***

We have a new #1! Almighty Lord Core becomes the second player to make #1, dethroning Azazel Aziz after one month of negative percentage growth. Drop350 and Addicted to Love both make big leaps while Kugyuuu falls below double digits. And once again we welcome Sdcz6 back to the top 20.

Due to the plethora of barbs left by NIR every tribe except !BOOM! continues to fall, and the only explanation for such a huge drop by ~AZ~ is calculating errors by me last time :p

DeletedUser81101

***UPDATED***

Almighty Lord Core
moves over 1% in front of 2nd placed Azazel Aziz, who continues to fall from grace with all most of the other big Wobble players. .Tricky22 and Drop350 move within 3% of number 2. And we welcome Dark Civnuj to the top 20, starting just outside the top 5 in ratio.

I've removed the tribe stats as I cbf doing them considering how much we're changing at the moment :p

DeletedUser

Helps tricky's case that he's losing villages, even in the small amounts he has, just pointing that out.

DeletedUser81101

The ratio uses max points, not current points. Same deal with Almighty Lord Core.

DeletedUser7158

2nd placed Azazel Aziz, who continues to fall from grace with all most of the other big Wobble players.

Aye, the penalty for nobling a lot of villages recently unfortunately. We've been generating plenty of ODA, but the large amount of conquers negatively affects this metric. Ho hum!

DeletedUser81101

Don't worry, I was only pulling your leg :p I haven't developed a super sophisticated maths formula to counter this problem yet.