Top 20 opinions

DeletedUser

Yet again i have to point out the fact that you barely do any research on who you are talking about so you have no idea how any of these try will do so why even make this when we are all currently safe due to the extended Bp.We can see who will last and who will fall when the Bp ends and the real fighting and nobling begins until then why don't you shove your ideas up yours and let us carry on with our accounts.We can see how we are doing when we can actually see challenges coming.No one can even attack anyone right now and it will be at least one week before anyone can start nobling villages making the real tribes come forth and letting the "point whores" fall.

DeletedUser

1. LeGeND - I dont know them, but from what people have said ect. I'll go with, wont last long after BP is over.

2. =SK= Decent tribe, I would love to know all of there real names from other worlds they've played

3. THE- From what i've seen on past worlds, They're the best tribe in world30

4. boo!- dont know them.

5. T*F- Good leader.

6. DUSK- They'll proberly move down a few but stay in the top20

7. MOO- dont know

8. Ham!!!- Look good

9. BIO- They'll fail.

10. {TBD} - dunno

11.-=TA=- - Look OK. Stay in top 20.

12. CY- look like a power house.

13. Esc- there Ok.

14. ~4V~ - Fail

15. ~CNC~ - Fail

16. BoS- dunno

17. Wind- dunno

18. T-W-C - Proberly stick around for a month after BP then disapeer

19. iLLu - They'll move up a few after BP is over

20. Idiots- They'll be here after BP .

DeletedUser

I think i have to say that Ham has impressed me the most. Can you say most epic tribal theme song ever?? :icon_razz:

Also keep an eye out for Phoenix, i know they already have their own thread dedicated to their awesome, but i can see them going far in w30.

DeletedUser54374

1LeGeND - We most likely fail
2=SK= - Good tribe, Maybe the best leader in w30. Will most likely be at war with ham!!! during the noble stages
3 THE - I don't know them..
4 T*F - Keb8 always fails, he will disband the tribe again like he always does...
5 boo! - ????

What makes raven "maybe the best leader" in this world? Raven may be good, but there are far better candidates.. aren't there?

Okay, so BP is still not over yet... So I guess I'll make assumptions of what will happen when nobles are out.

1.) LeGeND: Will not stay- They have a nice position with most of their members-not being too close nor too far. But there are a few of their members that are way out there. Good luck supporting those members. Or, they're going to get taken out by T*F..

2.) =SK=: Either HAM!!! or =SK= will stay. I don't think it can be both..

3.) THE: This one I don't know about.. They have some good players though.

4.) boo!: I think they will stay around

5.) T*F: Will stay is what I think. T*F or LeGeND anyways..

DeletedUser54374

I think i have to say that Ham has impressed me the most. Can you say most epic tribal theme song ever?? :icon_razz:

Also keep an eye out for Phoenix, i know they already have their own thread dedicated to their awesome, but i can see them going far in w30.

I agree. I like Phoenix a lot, and I can definitely see them going far. I talked with paj, and he's a pretty cool guy :)

DeletedUser39798

ha do u really think u can say how the top 20 is going to do before any1 has attacked any1 lmao...half of the people that play, play on aliases and u dont know them and the other half just happened to have a good start because nobody can attack them for so long lol

if u go completely on just the names given (and actually do a little bit of research which i bet most of the people that posted have not done) alot of the top tribes have very unsuccessful members on other worlds and give me no reason to believe they will change that around this time

and btw on this world i think it will be different regarding family tribes with the combined forums...it will make it MUCH easier to coordinate and such

DeletedUser

2. =SK= Decent tribe, I would love to know all of there real names from other worlds they've played

you will never know our alias's

What makes raven "maybe the best leader" in this world? Raven may be good, but there are far better candidates.. aren't there?

Okay, so BP is still not over yet... So I guess I'll make assumptions of what will happen when nobles are out.

1.) LeGeND: Will not stay- They have a nice position with most of their members-not being too close nor too far. But there are a few of their members that are way out there. Good luck supporting those members. Or, they're going to get taken out by T*F..

2.) =SK=: Either HAM!!! or =SK= will stay. I don't think it can be both..

3.) THE: This one I don't know about.. They have some good players though.

4.) boo!: I think they will stay around

5.) T*F: Will stay is what I think. T*F or LeGeND anyways..

K i agree somewhat with your predictions
1) Legend: will win out as kebabe is prone to leave conveniently during nobling wars and disband unless he does something big
2)THE: will last as they are good and look strong in their area and will last imo
3)=SK=: my tribe so i wont say much but i will say that you will have a hard time putting us down
4)boo!: way to cramped together and will cause nobling issues so i dont think they will last
5) T*F: will die to legend unless kebabe stays through the nobling wars and pulls something out of his butt
6)Dusk: dont know much about them but liquid seems good and if hes a leader than i would give them a good shot
7)Bio:dont know much about them but others say they arent from the real bio and if they arent then a failure i think but if they are i see sucess
8)Moo: ? dont know them at all
9)-=TA=: fail cause they are accepting diplomacy
10)CY: look strong and good competitors
11)Ham!!: Me and their leaders dont see eye to eye but ill give them props as they are a good strong tribe, just a little to spread out though for my liking so in conclusion i think they will stay around for a while

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL. I do visit time by time german site of TW. There are 37 worlds and more players so if SK actually are mostly german players so I doubt their names would be known in english TW :) And finally this world is a world of aliases. And who cares how many known players plays here. Transformer's tribe, Ham, SK and many others. I guess groups of players plays every new world with aliases not for long and quit. New features in w30 just attracted more players to here. Why not to 29 - I dunno - may be SK is a reason :)

DeletedUser

man i guess we have more fans than i thought hey CB could you be our fan club prime minister please

DeletedUser

I see at this moment you have much more blamers and forum warriors who set against :)

DeletedUser

9)-=TA=: fail cause they are accepting diplomacy

Remember that because we allow people to contact us doesn't mean we will ally or even have an NAP with them, lots and lots of tribes aren't worthy.

I've turned down something like 60 tribes myself and I'm only one of those listed as contacts. :icon_rolleyes:
Open to diplomacy doesn't matter, as long as you are selective with other tribes.

DeletedUser

And the graphical settings are sweet, as well as the competition.

Give it two more weeks then we'll see who's still at the top!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And the graphical settings are sweet, as well as the competition.

Give it two more weeks then we'll see who's still at the top!

Or who is coming for the top. :icon_twisted:

Imho, (and i will say told you so later) TBD and Ham will be around. They are no joke, i believe Litauen Knigh posted that almost all the best players from w6 are in these two tribes. Well the best who arent there are in Phoenix and another small tribe.... I wont reveal that tribe but they have one player better than anyone in this thread, posting or mentioned.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the above applies to you too :icon_redface:

Maybe I don't want to talk to you :mad:

Yet again i have to point out the fact that you barely do any research on who you are talking about so you have no idea how any of these try will do so why even make this when we are all currently safe due to the extended Bp.We can see who will last and who will fall when the Bp ends and the real fighting and nobling begins until then why don't you shove your ideas up yours and let us carry on with our accounts.We can see how we are doing when we can actually see challenges coming.No one can even attack anyone right now and it will be at least one week before anyone can start nobling villages making the real tribes come forth and letting the "point whores" fall.

Who's this joker raging at?

DeletedUser

MOO = well all i know they are the great players in w24 :)

specially shimbehui my tribemate... argh if thi guy attacks you. you will feel the pain :) . The number one in ODA with almost 10m points leaving behind the the 2nd rank.

Opponents defeated

As attacker As defender Total Rank Name Defeated 1 shimobehui 9,94 Mio. 2 litebrite 8,00 Mio. 3 thinger 6,34 Mio. 4 hellronn 5,92 Mio. 5 pAuToG 5,60 Mio. 6 Jammer0 5,36 Mio. 7 ran02 5,30 Mio. 8 Forkrul 5,14 Mio. 9 IamGreen 4,83 Mio. 10 josedc 4,82 Mio. 11 LionalJ 4,68 Mio. 12 Kanuk a NutZ 4,54 Mio. 13 beechcombe 4,50 Mio. 14 Mervune 4,48 Mio. 15 Lotto24 4,48 Mio. 16 Smurf- 4,36 Mio. 17 golfholic 4,30 Mio. 18 JohnyR15 4,24 Mio. 19 HadamardTheGreat 4,14 Mio. 20 Willnitt2 4,13 Mio.

check the list for details :) hehehe

i only hate the DUKE (mad89) for not giving us a good fight after backstabbing us, he just quit when we are about to launch our attacks lol....

that's all i can say about this tribe. :)

sp.ag

you will never know our alias's
7)Bio:dont know much about them but others say they arent from the real bio and if they arent then a failure i think but if they are i see sucess

If you refering to My Bio!, then no, none are from that tribe.

DeletedUser

MOO = well all i know they are the great players in w24 :)

specially shimbehui my tribemate... argh if thi guy attacks you. you will feel the pain :) . The number one in ODA with almost 10m points leaving behind the the 2nd rank.

Opponents defeated

As attacker As defender Total Rank Name Defeated 1 shimobehui 9,94 Mio. 2 litebrite 8,00 Mio. 3 thinger 6,34 Mio. 4 hellronn 5,92 Mio. 5 pAuToG 5,60 Mio. 6 Jammer0 5,36 Mio. 7 ran02 5,30 Mio. 8 Forkrul 5,14 Mio. 9 IamGreen 4,83 Mio. 10 josedc 4,82 Mio. 11 LionalJ 4,68 Mio. 12 Kanuk a NutZ 4,54 Mio. 13 beechcombe 4,50 Mio. 14 Mervune 4,48 Mio. 15 Lotto24 4,48 Mio. 16 Smurf- 4,36 Mio. 17 golfholic 4,30 Mio. 18 JohnyR15 4,24 Mio. 19 HadamardTheGreat 4,14 Mio. 20 Willnitt2 4,13 Mio.

check the list for details :) hehehe

i only hate the DUKE (mad89) for not giving us a good fight after backstabbing us, he just quit when we are about to launch our attacks lol....

that's all i can say about this tribe. :)

Unreadable.
Links is related to w24 accounts.