Top 20 opinions

DeletedUser

dual-wielding-demotivational-poster.jpg

atmospherecf

1. LeGeND - will fail?

2. =SK= - from what I hear a very good tribe run by a leader who knows what his doing

3. THE- unknown tribe to me

4. boo!- unknown tribe to me

5. T*F- This tribe will fail...

6. DUSK- decent tribe

7. MOO- i dunno them that much

8. Ham!!!- will be at war with SK from what i hear, i guess that is not good news for them?

DeletedUser

you can see their stats at twstats.com though :)
Give me at least one reason why I need to do it?
If you want to interest me or others how your guys are cool somewhere of perform your tribe so it seems you ph***. :lol:

DeletedUser

i only hate the DUKE (mad89) for not giving us a good fight after backstabbing us, he just quit when we are about to launch our attacks lol....

that's all i can say about this tribe. :)

How did I backstab V-V-V? :icon_confused:

Thats got to be a joke, we had no retaliation from you guys for weeks, the stats shown in our favour, and we were still in second gear. Your Duke needed the help of GARUDA and Kinky, and even those tribes admitted to me Fuse would have won V-V-V one on one. :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dunno why but it is not interesting for me explore twstats if performers can not perform themselves properly.

DeletedUser

I dunno why but it is not interesting for me explore twstats if performers can not perform themselves properly.

Nope still don't get it, been a long day hasn't it?

I'm not sure if your trying to say twstats is a poor tool, but I find that twstats is usually successful in giving a general idea regarding the skill/experience of the concerning player. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

People speculate about =SK= and HAM!!! going to war. May happen but it would have to be quite a way into the noble stage for either tribe to do as much damage as possible.

DeletedUser

People speculate about =SK= and HAM!!! going to war. May happen but it would have to be quite a way into the noble stage for either tribe to do as much damage as possible.

That is true in a way but in another way it is false. Lets say there is an Sk member and a Ham member close to each other, if the Sk member were to clear the ham member and continued to farm him. That could cause the player to restart, or even quit. So early wars can be affective on a tribe growth, but like you said there shouldnt be any dramatic damage to the tribe.

DeletedUser

The following tribes look promising to me

THE: Possibly the best memberlist in the top 20. Enough experience to dominate 10 times over

MoO?: Lots of Kinky/Whipping. Need I say more?

HAM!!!: Proven leadership team back and ready to dominate again?

Sexi R: The disbanded guillable noob tribes. +1 in lulzyness

DeletedUser

The following tribes look promising to me

THE: Possibly the best memberlist in the top 20. Enough experience to dominate 10 times over

Thats incorrect.. BD is now in the top 20. I think that is has been voted that they have the more superior member list.

DeletedUser

The thing about arguments about who has the best members list is that some of the really great players use an alias so just looking at the names tells you nothing.