Top 20 Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Don Mikel
Don't overthink it. Everyone knows you, nobody knows your tribe ppl. Plus your tribe started by yourself and your l33t mass-recruiting skillz.

Some members from the old -V- here. That was a well managed tribe that kept a low profile out here. Some say silence is golden. Having played w/ the old -V- members they get my vote for quality.

valk

And valky :icon_razz: Can't forget about you now my lil huggle bunny :icon_redface:

- Why don't you eat PnP? :icon_eek:

If they wanted to eat us, they would of done already, the longer they wait, the more foothold we gain on our continents, we welcome the challenge of any tribe (so if you really do want to eat us, why are you waiting so long?), we never said we were the best (apart from me), but I admit, a 4-1 player ratio does have it's downfall.

- As for -X-.. ? .. XVI food? Do you really not keep up with the world politics or did you just know I would comment on that. :icon_smile:

you really think i give my honest opinions :icon_neutral:

somone fell for the bait :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

you really think i give my honest opinions :icon_neutral:

somone fell for the bait :icon_redface:

emoticon-0120-doh.gif
After I said I wouldn't.

I feel this thread is a little useless to be frank. It's just the same people, giving the same opinions every 3-4 days.
emoticon-0124-worried.gif

DeletedUser

Temporarily closing this as it's gotten out of hand.

Do NOT use someone's real life circumstances to criticize them. Whether you believe them or not is your own opinion, that is your decision to make. But to flame someone for it because of that formulated opinion in your head is just completely unacceptable, and I will not allow it on my forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.