Top 20 Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24253

1. conforming to the recognized standard of propriety, good taste, modesty, etc., as in behavior or speech.

was I just pwned?

DeletedUser8472

ermm it's just aimed at how you somehow got an a into the word decent in your first post, it's not a big deal :/

Anyway, to say this thread serves a purpose relevant to the subject would mean people cared about the opinions of those who read this....I find that highly unlikely...I mean if they cared they'd already know :(

DeletedUser

Most of these threads are based on prejudice whether its against families, mass recruiting, a certain leader/player, previous pnp, etc.
They are rarely based on actual facts or research.
Thats why these threads are so boring. They mainly consist of ppl the saying the same thing about a few tribes and "dont know," "dont care," or some other random non useful thing about the rest.
And then that makes all these kids get on to defend their tribe that got called nooby or w/e
Of course those defenses usually consist of "we rock you just dont know it" and once again biased and not based on actual facts or valid points

Quoted for truth.
Still I find myself strangely attracted to this kind of discussion :)
And it serves the purpose to find out whom to like and dislike in W36 at an early stage ...

DeletedUser

I'll just give my little opinion on these tribes only.

Active -> obviously a good tribe in the eyes of many
PRIME-> Pretty good
TLA -> Good players; bad diplomacy
NFD-> Mass recruiters of K34
Jedi! -> Good tribe
Looney -> Good tribe

DeletedUser8472

Quoted for truth.
Still I find myself strangely attracted to this kind of discussion :)
And it serves the purpose to find out whom to like and dislike in W36 at an early stage ...

2 issues, first QFTing ruinedia -> :'(, second why would you want to choose who to like dislike this way? It will really only tell you which tribes have the most forum representation :(. People will compliment the pre-mades and insult the rest. Who wants to be the sheep that goes for that >_>

DeletedUser

2 issues, first QFTing ruinedia -> :'(, second why would you want to choose who to like dislike this way? It will really only tell you which tribes have the most forum representation :(. People will compliment the pre-mades and insult the rest. Who wants to be the sheep that goes for that >_>

Me being the exception? I have not said one nice thing about a premade yet. Except ACTIVE, but they're a special case. :icon_redface:

Granted, I do like to think of myself as above the average forum poster.

DeletedUser

Me being the exception? I have not said one nice thing about a premade yet. Except ACTIVE, but they're a special case. :icon_redface:

Granted, I do like to think of myself as above the average forum poster.

No, it's because you're leading a non-premade.

DeletedUser

No, it's because you're leading a non-premade.

What ch00 talkin' 'bout Willis?!

I'm a noob, remember? I am incapable of leading a tribe that might actually potentiall succeed or last. Gah... Some people... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

~AP~ are a surprise - very active and aggressive from what I collect. I hear they're taking on PTT and another tribe in that continent at the same time.

DeletedUser

why would you want to choose who to like dislike this way? It will really only tell you which tribes have the most forum representation :(. People will compliment the pre-mades and insult the rest. Who wants to be the sheep that goes for that >_>
Of course.
I meant to say that the way people post, argue, boast, brag, flame etc. in these threads gives you a good idea of whom to like or dislike :)

DeletedUser

~AP~ are a surprise - very active and aggressive from what I collect. I hear they're taking on PTT and another tribe in that continent at the same time.

correct, we took on the Bhos family ,which was rank 20 in the world, for the continant, we butchered Bhos and Bhos2 broke off and ran away so we're leaving them for now as we then got a surprise when PTT attacked as, (from what i've heard it was over scouting) we're doing well don't worry but i'm happy we're being noticed <3.#

Also we're warring -LEG- at the moment, who we've cleared half their players villages so meh it's just 1 v 1 war atm, jsut to add this isn't a brag its just information D:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24253

1 ACTIVE
2 PRIME
3 ~WEI~
4 T.W.L
5 ChAoS
6 CHOSEN
7 -=WT=-
8 ~AP~
9 TLA
10 Order
11 Jedi!
12 DUSK
13 BLOOD
14 Xp
15 Fuse
16 [B.A]
17 Srsly?
18 NFD
19 Blitz
20 ~DBD~

DeletedUser

I lol'd at the last two comments...

1 ACTIVE Everyone loves them, but that doesn't change the fact that though K44 is a good cluster for them, they are spread out in other k's..
2 PRIME People hate them, say they are doomed, but yet, they're still here.
3 ~WEI~ The general consensus is probably that they suck... But from looking at the map, they have a good spread in K46, losing a couple members on the K45/K46 border would help.
4 T.W.L Fighting with Prime, Jedi! and ChAoS for supremacy on K55, someones gotta win, someones gotta lose. I'll bet they'll lose.
5 ChAoS Have rebounded quite nicely, eh?
6 CHOSEN Active seems to hate CHOSEN, for a good reason. And it would seem that Active will likely win out against them. But, we can't know for sure can we? ;)
7 -=WT=- Fighting with OMG!!!, Order and TLA for K45... Only one tribe can rule it a month down from now.
8 ~AP~ They seem to be doing well for themselves.
9 TLA Read Above.
10 Order Read Above.
11 Jedi! Seems ChAoS is coming back stronger then Jedi!, but that means little. It will be interesting to see who wins.
12 DUSK They got K65 all to themsleves... They better not suck. ;)
13 BLOOD They don't even show up as 1st or 2nd on any continent... So I would say they are highly spread out or very small in the rankings... Which makes me wonder how long they can last. But ultimately I lack information in order to make a good statement.
14 Xp Same as above.
15 Fuse Same as above.
16 [B.A] Looney will likely crush them.
17 Srsly? Seriously? K35 all to themselves, better not blow it.
18 NFD Don't know enough.
19 Blitz Don't know enough.
20 ~DBD~ Don't know enough.

DeletedUser

1 ACTIVE. They seem very active and experienced
2 PRIME. If they are the same prime from w20 we should not underestimate them.
3 ~WEI~. They seem very serius and only people new to the game are normally that serius :icon_confused: this is my theory :icon_biggrin: and they seem to be squizzing alot of people in their...
4 T.W.L. I think these will impress me somehow
5 ChAoS. These are scary
6 CHOSEN. I dont think they have a chance against ACTIVE
7 -=WT=-. Dont know
8 ~AP~. I heard they kill lots
9 TLA. Dont know
10 Order. Dont know
11 Jedi!. I have heard good things
12 DUSK. I have heard bad things
13 BLOOD. mmmm blood :icon_smile:
14 Xp. quite spread out
15 Fuse. I have seen some of their members troops and its impressive (dont ask me how i know much... too much :icon_surprised:
16 [B.A]. Looney wanna kill them so they wont last
17 Srsly?. I srsly dont know much about these
18 NFD. Same as above
19 Blitz. same as above
20 ~DBD~

DeletedUser

1 ACTIVE - highly skilled players but supposedly clustered too close together for proper growth

2 PRIME - i've heard they are major pointwhores but they have still managed to survive so far so we'll have to wait and see

3 ~WEI~ - not much

4 T.W.L - if im correct they are warring for control of their continant along with prime, jedi! and chaos

5 ChAoS same as above, very good come back, skilled players

6 CHOSEN heard they are very bad but they've still managed to survive so far, so we'll have to wait and see

7 -=WT=- not heard much

8 ~AP~ won't be biased, but we're agressive

9 TLA not much information

10 Order - seem to be doing good if memory serves me well

11 Jedi! - high oda and skilled players, very agressive, warring for control of their continant

12 DUSK - heard of bad leadership

13 BLOOD - not much seem new

14 Xp - mm not much but they are a family

15 Fuse uhhhh

16 [B.A] - warring looney, don't like spies, i believe looney will win

17 Srsly? - not much but mainly negative comments

18 NFD - not much info

19 Blitz - blank

20 ~DBD~ - new to the top 20, we'll have to wait and see

domusdei

how long more u guys .. peoples change and so do tribes and their leadership ..

we have a couple of Good guys now ....

give us some credit now for what we shall b doin in the near future...

DeletedUser

how long more u guys .. peoples change and so do tribes and their leadership ..

we have a couple of Good guys now ....

give us some credit now for what we shall b doin in the near future...

i thinkz not, until you do something and we're proved otherwise your tribe will be viewed as having terrible leadership and generally bad players. But we'll be waiting for this "near future" promise <3 but if its a war and you get beaten down into the ground i'll lol irl :3

Status
Not open for further replies.