Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

This thread is quite simple, just copy and paste the list of top 20 players, state why you think they made it to the top 20, and what rank you think they`ll be by the end of the world, it is just a matter of opinion.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 eurorudy
2 D4alicious
3 Tomas of Elvandar
4 T bone steak
5 -Attila-
6 Scubamike 82
7 Psychokilla
8 Lord Guesty
9 2step2
10 AsianPear
11 Ad4m09
12 Medflex
13 r.karthi
14 Sir Mee
15 Zo0rbAn
16 lambezz
17 disnoke
18 waterguy
19 Juodas
20 gummer4england

DeletedUser

Your trying to spark the forums and TBH it's not working :D

DeletedUser

Hey now Capt Canuck. I shall always applaud a good "forum sparking". That being said, I'm still not gonna do the list thing. ;P

D4alicious

Awesome! Nice work. I must admit I thought you already were in it. It's were all the cool kids are. We'll mainly. Some of them still suck.

DeletedUser

Only 8 cool kids are in the top 20. Well actually 9. I let you guys think of who they are :p

DeletedUser

There is 10 now, Leatherballs joined. And i be honest some are in Inc, not you D4. Your definatly not cool ;)

D4alicious

I must be in a league above cool then.

What shall we call it? Cooler than Cool!

DeletedUser

"I let you guys think of who they are :p"

I said "cool" people not people who i think shouldent be there

DeletedUser

Me and BigMac extra has a rivlary going on. So should be intresting if you interview him

DeletedUser

Eihn, Top 20, too much pressure. I like this "near the top 20" thing that Dao and I have going on...sort of the "sub cool" of the bunch...the penultimate if you will. And as far as Sass goes, I definitely think we're in the top ten, easily ;)