Top 20 Opinions

Coolbannana

Knuggs lol in the early days ;) ........can't coment on now but well done 2step2

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Rank Name
1 eurorudy-Holding at rank 1, may change during the war
2 D4alicious-Biggest noob ever in w44 history ;) jk good player, solid build, but not rank 1?
3 Tomas of Elvandar-to spread out, in alot of continents and alot small clusters but a good player
4 -Attila--dont know much about this person
5 T bone steak-Total Noob, doesnt deserve rank 5 xD, good duke, amazing player, needs a john though
6 Scubamike 82-Who are you
7 Psychokilla-Frontline account, will gain rank through the war
8 2step2-Sometime soon will have a major surprise for w44, but for now solid player with good clusters
9 Lord Guesty -doesnt belong in top 20
10 Sir Mee-dunno you that well, but decent player
11 Zo0rbAn-good player, very offencive
12 daoziran-getting battered
13 Juodas-dunno you
14 shot 96-dunno you
15 disnoke-has finally made it in top 20, good job
16 mmaarouf-hardly talked to you
17 waterguy-good account, 2 good players on it
18 leatherballs-finally made it into top 20, good work
19 Warrior Mama-dunno
20 czavee-dunno

DeletedUser

Rank Name
12 daoziran-getting battered

That's it? That's all I get? Not even one comment about my rapier-like wit? Pshaw.

And Lord Guesty belongs in the top 20 as much as anyone else who's there. I imagine that's exactly why he's there.

DeletedUser

LG- The player who is on the account does not belong in the top 20. lol he just got it gifted to him

DeletedUser

LG- The player who is on the account does not belong in the top 20. lol he just got it gifted to him

exactly my point, even though Im not on w44 anymore doesnt mean I dont hear about whats happening.
p.s-will be returning to w44 shortly everyone ;), so Inc, looks like we have a date

DeletedUser

I'm in the top 20 either way. Activity and bad UNDER members will keep me in the top 20. The ex-LG player was active, I'm active and it will stay that way.

DeletedUser

How not though?
I've took 247 villages from UNDER. I've lost just 2.
Furthermore, I was given this account just over 4 months ago. In that time I've remained rank 2 ODA, pushing between rank 8 and 9, and I've grown just as fast as anyone else in the top 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102559

The new owner of the account would not of been given that account if he was not good enough too fill LG's shoes and he defiantly is hands down..

I Have known the player for years and i must say a bloody good one and will give anyone of the 'top players' a serious shock and make you eat your words if/when you go up against him.. do not judge him just because he was given an account does not mean he does not deserve it.. you jump too assumptions of players before they even get a chance too prove it..

Is T-bone asleep because thats a big flat line =D

DeletedUser

LG deserves to be where he is and Johnny deserved to get that account, and anyone who says otherwise is blowing smoke up their own ass and knows absolutely not of what they speak!

In fact, he deserves to be in top 20 a hell of a lot more than some others who are there!

DeletedUser

LG deserves to be where he is and Johnny deserved to get that account, and anyone who says otherwise is blowing smoke up their own ass and knows absolutely not of what they speak!

In fact, he deserves to be in top 20 a hell of a lot more than some others who are there!

Its my opinion that he doesnt belong there, and Ill keep my opinion where it stands, No one else was gifted top 20 accounts and havent done much work to it, he hasnt done much. He doesnt deserve it. quit your bitching

DeletedUser

Its my opinion that he doesnt belong there, and Ill keep my opinion where it stands, No one else was gifted top 20 accounts and havent done much work to it, he hasnt done much. He doesnt deserve it. quit your bitching

4 -Attila--

17 waterguy-

niether of these two accounts are ran by the orginal owner they where gifted to the current players...... do they deserve them?

DeletedUser

4 -Attila--

17 waterguy-

niether of these two accounts are ran by the orginal owner they where gifted to the current players...... do they deserve them?

-Attila- players got those accounts a long time ago

As for you. You were not in top 20 when you got account :lol:

D4alicious

1v1 Him then. According to you it's the only way to prove how good somebody is, regardless of distance.

You were also given your Medflex account, it usually hovered around the top 20 from what I can remember.

DeletedUser

1v1 Him then. According to you it's the only way to prove how good somebody is, regardless of distance.

You were also given your Medflex account, it usually hovered around the top 20 from what I can remember.

except when i coed him and it went up :p

DeletedUser

Lol i was given my account at 1mill and grew it that big and always kept it in top 20 until i quit so dont lecture me

DeletedUser

the guy on lg now fully deseres it.... the orgrinal lg regardless of how got a top account, the current lg worked his rear off in the past, doinng ops and fighting diego i think me and diego are the only two able to validly say that... he fully deserves his present account

DeletedUser

4 -Attila--

17 waterguy-

as for attila... yes the players on this account do deserve it