Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

1v1 Him then. According to you it's the only way to prove how good somebody is, regardless of distance.

You were also given your Medflex account, it usually hovered around the top 20 from what I can remember.

1vs1 won't work to you guys lol... Should have done it when I was playing :-| what happened???? You guys attacked me together :(

DeletedUser

boohoo chao you quit, you could have stayed and fought but you gave up

DeletedUser

Well I didn't even attack you :) you wasn't in the plan lol.... You just joined up .... Sadly the troops were not on your map but on the Asian and gbm and guesty part

If it was a 1vs1 against you without help ur gnna lose :p

You even waited for everyone to attack me before joining So you will get less stacked troops nice tactics though attacking from all parts of my account

Asian guesty on north and mid
You on right - not stacked since I don't expect ppl like you like gang bang.... But guess you also like
No fight :)
Gbm on south

Im pretty sure we can have a chance to beat you 1on1 without help and sits but only your acct itself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

chao you declared war on a tribe , did you expect others not too fight you? of course you did stop with the exuses you make your self look bad, i like you chao and i respect your solo fight vs a tribe but leave it at that, it wasnt a 1 vs 1 never was and no one agreed or even asked for that.

DeletedUser

chao you declared war on a tribe , did you expect others not too fight you? of course you did stop with the exuses you make your self look bad, i like you chao and i respect your solo fight vs a tribe but leave it at that, it wasnt a 1 vs 1 never was and no one agreed or even asked for that.

i agree

DeletedUser

Lol I never declared on the tribe ahahaha I think they declared on me but oh well

And I'm just answering what scuba said about the boring fight

Anyway inc is a good tribe :) if its about a tribe vs tribe :) not though for 1vs1 to the people in the rim :d

And yeah I know your going to say its tribal wars not solo wars

DeletedUser

He is no lambezz :lol:

DeletedUser

1 eurorudy - Contrary to some in my tribe, I actually like this account. Well done Euro.
2 D4alicious - My sun, my moon. Love this man. Deserves every acclaim he's ever been given.
3 Tomas of Elvandar - Never spoken to you, love the name. But for the sake of your troops, stop trying to nuke my borders.
4 -Attila- - Another fantastic account, spearheaded by the uber awesome Gabi. Bravo. If only we could all be as awesome as you.
5 Scubamike 82 - My brother from another mother (et co.) You take a lot of flak but you guys are super fabu in my books. I don't think those outside the tribe know just how much you guys do for us. Hats off.
6 T bone steak - My opinion is a non-opinion. Apparently your tribe likes you. So yay you!
7 Psychokilla - Another non-opinion.
8 2step2 - Traded some attacks with you, you seem alright. Not as prone to have your guys die as Tomas is, but still, alright.
9 Lord Guesty - Lovely fellow. Would love to have him for tea.
10 Sir Mee - No idea. Um, I'm sure you're lovely though.
11 Juodas - Another Under troop that I've never dealt with. I'm sure you're....you. And that's always a good thing.
12 Zo0rbAn - With all your charm and sparkling wit, I'm sure you ended up in the wrong tribe. But you know what they say: location, location, location.
13 daoziran - Who rocks da house who rocks da house Hard?! Oh wait, it's Me! (not to be confused with Sir Mee...)
14 shot 96 - For a fellow who shares a frontline border, I haven't heard much from you. Some, but not much.
15 waterguy - Thank you for being here and being you.
16 disnoke - Bah, no opinion
17 mmaarouf - Lucky to have big friends to help you get here. And that's really all I'm going to say about that.
18 leatherballs - I've heard good things about you...and this is from people you're attacking. So kudos to you. Respect.
19 Warrior Mama - You're still here? Who knew.
20 marynola - I've heard something to the effect of 30 second trains. Not good. But I remember speaking with you back in Storm and you were always lovely. So I guess it just means you need some tutelage to achieve rocking-ness.

Really, my opinion is this: If you're still here and actively playing, you have my respect. Some have skills, some don't. Some are nice to deal with, some are jerks. It would be nice to see those players who deserve it remain in the top until the end, but alas, the world is not designed to be fair. Until then though, keep on keepin' on folks!

DeletedUser

#93 Today, 18:36 Top
1 eurorudy - Contrary to some in my tribe, I actually like this account. Well done Euro.
2 D4alicious - My sun, my moon. Love this man. Deserves every acclaim he's ever been given.
3 Tomas of Elvandar - Never spoken to you, love the name. But for the sake of your troops, stop trying to nuke my borders.
4 -Attila- - Another fantastic account, spearheaded by the uber awesome Gabi. Bravo. If only we could all be as awesome as you.
5 Scubamike 82 - My brother from another mother (et co.) You take a lot of flak but you guys are super fabu in my books. I don't think those outside the tribe know just how much you guys do for us. Hats off.
6 T bone steak - My opinion is a non-opinion. Apparently your tribe likes you. So yay you!
7 Psychokilla - Another non-opinion.
8 2step2 - Traded some attacks with you, you seem alright. Not as prone to have your guys die as Tomas is, but still, alright.
9 Lord Guesty - Lovely fellow. Would love to have him for tea.
10 Sir Mee - No idea. Um, I'm sure you're lovely though.
11 Juodas - Another Under troop that I've never dealt with. I'm sure you're....you. And that's always a good thing.
12 Zo0rbAn - With all your charm and sparkling wit, I'm sure you ended up in the wrong tribe. But you know what they say: location, location, location.
13 daoziran - Who rocks da house who rocks da house Hard?! Oh wait, it's Me! (not to be confused with Sir Mee...)
14 shot 96 - For a fellow who shares a frontline border, I haven't heard much from you. Some, but not much.
15 waterguy - Thank you for being here and being you.
16 disnoke - Bah, no opinion
17 mmaarouf - Lucky to have big friends to help you get here. And that's really all I'm going to say about that.
18 leatherballs - I've heard good things about you...and this is from people you're attacking. So kudos to you. Respect.
19 Warrior Mama - You're still here? Who knew.
20 marynola - I've heard something to the effect of 30 second trains. Not good. But I remember speaking with you back in Storm and you were always lovely. So I guess it just means you need some tutelage to achieve rocking-ness.

Really, my opinion is this: If you're still here and actively playing, you have my respect. Some have skills, some don't. Some are nice to deal with, some are jerks. It would be nice to see those players who deserve it remain in the top until the end, but alas, the world is not designed to be fair. Until then though, keep on keepin' on folks!

best one yet ;)

And thank you

DeletedUser

I be waiting, i could use more OD. I need to catch D4 and -Attila- for first in OD

DeletedUser

Wow this is like talking to my 3 year old neice! I already play 3 worlds, why would i waste my time playing more. If you were so good people would kill to have you play with or take an account! Clearly you are not very skilled. You got rimmed on W57 so you should be free to take over an account. Now run away child!

DeletedUser

1 eurorudy - Don't really know you. Haven't had much dealings with you at all. Grats on the number 1 spot.
2 D4alicious - <3. I agree with Elle, deserves all the acclaim and then some.
3 Tomas of Elvandar - Don't know you, so can't comment.
4 -Attila- - Yay us!!! :p :p :p
5 Scubamike 82 - Two great guys who are thoroughly underestimated. You both rock!!!
6 T bone steak - No comment.
7 Psychokilla - Steve seems to be real hardcore. Reminds me of a bulldozer that just keeps on coming. Need to throw more humongous bolders in your path. ;)
8 2step2 - Don't know you, so can't comment.
9 Lord Guesty - Great guy, great player!!! umm... did i say he's a great guy and a great player?!?! :p
10 Sir Mee - You're persistent from what i've seen, but your trains are... unmentionable. Don't actually know how you're in the number 10 spot, but must be the stamina. :p
11 Juodas - Don't know if this is a new player or not, but if not, i've seen improvement over the past year. If yes, then i can definitely understand the improvement :D
12 Zo0rbAn - Don't really know you, but Elle likes you and that's good enough for me :D
13 daoziran - Most certainly a rocking acct!!! The best cookie maker in the entire tribe is on it, if not in all of W44 :p
14 shot 96 - Don't really know you, no comment.
15 waterguy - This is now a really great account once again :)
16 disnoke - Don't really know you, no comment.
17 mmaarouf - Don't really know you, no comment.
18 leatherballs - Really good player and good looking too! :p :D
19 Warrior Mama - Don't really know you, no comment.
20 marynola - Don't know if there's a split personality here or not, but sometimes the trains coming out of this acct are atrocious and other times they're not bad at all, so not really sure what's going on here.