Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

lol then im going to act like i believe u...nice to have another albanian in these forums and game :D

HeftySmurf

Weren't you running an account in world 56 Haul!?

Should log on and say hello to NOHAUL, I think they are enjoying your towns, muahaha

Really? i honestly couldnt care less because i quit at about 500 points.. so you fail.

DeletedUser26129

Not entirely sure, but if angel styles has an account over 500 points isnt it you who failed?

DeletedUser

Ok.

We were talking about how awesome PACMAN is right?

But, On a Serious Note...

1 FORK-Great Cluster in the NW, Really strong position, will go far
2 MANIC-Nubs, Going to get rimmed by PACMAN :D (Biast point of view), Too spread out
3 Pacman-COMPLETELY EPIC (Completely Unbiased), Might have trouble due to the large boarders it maintains
4 Bully - Good Points, Serious contender for a top 3 tribe, Seems to not be having problems
5 HONOR - Little too spread out for my liking, looks like they are recruiting anyone who has size.
6 *K* - Tough area, between FORK and Bully, Probably going to fall apart/get decimated, Also borders PACMAN
7 CM - Seems like a nice cluster, but might have trouble with -F- if no diplomatic relations exist, as the tribes are interlaced
8 HAND - Nubby Family, I think, Good K control though
9 Answer - Tough borders, might be losing villages to Bully, seemingly in a place where three tribes could attacj
10 Caffe - Tough Area, Probably losing villages to FORK expansion
11 ~HG~ -Seemingly pushed out the existing tribe for control of their K, might have trouble with PACMAN
12 BUS -Borders MANIC, PACMAN, and Bully, Tough position, probably going to have to fight those tribes
13 DBB -Nubby Family, Going to fall apart due to borders with Fork and Bully, but might survive
14 -F- -Might see trouble with CM, might not last if CM pushes, but might push out CM
15 Beyond -Trouble with Bully?, Think they might have a tough position to hold, but they do own a rim, which is valuable
16 InSan3 -Good control of a K, Might see trouble with PACMAN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A point to make; BUS is a remake of TNT. Or with TNT's core player.

Could be considered TNT's revival, I suppose

DeletedUser101986

Ok.

11 ~HG~ -Seemingly pushed out the existing tribe for control of their K, might have trouble with PACMAN

16 InSan3 -Good control of a K, Might see trouble with PACMAN

(on the HG comment) i hardly consider waging war against their k's top tribe with an allied tribe,and then taking in all refugees as "pushing" them out,am sure theres another term for that :p

as far as insan3,ofcourse my opinion can't count for much as am in ldrship position,but being we're not pushing north,i don't forsee any problems with pacman,if anything,locking down our 2nd K will just give us more minor wars,but nothing too serious am afraid :(

DeletedUser102250

(on the HG comment) i hardly consider waging war against their k's top tribe with an allied tribe,and then taking in all refugees as "pushing" them out,am sure theres another term for that :p

as far as insan3,ofcourse my opinion can't count for much as am in ldrship position,but being we're not pushing north,i don't forsee any problems with pacman,if anything,locking down our 2nd K will just give us more minor wars,but nothing too serious am afraid :(

They never waged war just mass recruiting form the top tribe soon after I left lol

theweeboy

BMC is finally in the top 20 with me leading it. Im also the maker of DFB/Fear Us on world 31 which became number 1 so yea im back on board and we are the reason why DBB is going to fall..Not Fork or Bully..

DeletedUser

BMC is finally in the top 20 with me leading it. Im also the maker of DFB/Fear Us on world 31 which became number 1 so yea im back on board and we are the reason why DBB is going to fall..Not Fork or Bully..

No, I'm pretty sure it's still going to be FORK. Don't know where you got Bully from. Haha.

theweeboy

No, I'm pretty sure it's still going to be FORK. Don't know where you got Bully from. Haha.

cause some guy above said that DBB is going to fall since they share borders with Bully and Fork..Well Bully is not attacking them and Fork has had an NAP with DBB for the longest time but BMC has taken DBB down from rank 9 to rank 15 and we destroyed both their academy tribes..DBFB and DBCB both died and the remaining players merged into DBB...their tribe is almost dead now. They have run out of players and they cannot expand in any direction. Plus BMC has been at war with the DBB family for about a month now. DBB was 5 times our size and now we are basically larger than them.