Top 20 player again!!

DeletedUser

It is time to say what you think about top 20 players :) i will start :)

This is what i think!

cer-berus
Number one player, soon 15 millions point, proud to have him in our tribe, many tell me he will backstabb us and bla bla bla, but what i have seen, a good and trustable member, that fight for his friends and got honor.

raynerou1
Ex enemy, never fight against him, but i think he think to mutch on points that on the own tribes best.

King Dragon
Devils!!!

LordMejer
Sorry, dont know so mutch about him.

LordFierro
Hooooaaaa! a Devils member, one skilled player :) proud to have also him in my tribe.

Areyaen
Ex NOB leader, in the first i like him, after a while i dont like him, but i think i have change my thougs about him again :)

Queen of Dragons
Devils own Queen, a girl that know how to fight and let member play with there enemys.

Donaldm23
Sorry, dont know so mutch about him. but nice attack OD,

SOCOH

-=I am the Joker=-
RAID, or was it RX4U? or both? hmmm hard to know, a leader that in some point tell me things that i can buy, but other... hmm not ;)

BrighteyesLondon
A ex enemy, that i think we will fight soon again, why? becuse this member like to brake naps, allys and so on,

Kardiel

littlebabyjesus

gullydwarf
DEVILS!!! a member of the tribe Devils, good skilled player and got focus on enemy,

starrieeyes
WTF! one more Devils ;) proud to have you here my friend :)

Rooki7

markarrow

Nilla646
One more Devils member ;) welcome to top 20 rank :) I hope you will contiune to grow on enemy skulls,

nightmare1

drakosa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

70%....sorry dont know much about him?
joker was not in rx4u
lordmejer...LBJ and nightmare1 are all skilled and respectable members of raid

DeletedUser80195

Wow that coming from a TDE member.....I guess no blowing smoke there, keeping it respectful and giving credit where it is due. KD is up to nooooo good hehe......

DeletedUser

Ahh.. LordFierro. I remember when the brotherhood was still alive, he nobled any village no matter who owned it in k34/k35 region. A very aggressive fellow I must say.
And he doesn't only noble one village.. he nobles the whole continent!

~keep ROCKIN Fierro!

DeletedUser

cer-berus
Massive Pointwhore

raynerou1
Slightly smaller pointwhore

King Dragon
Swedish pointwhore

LordMejer
Beast pointwhore

LordFierro
Pointwhore

Areyaen
Grumpy pointwhore

Queen of Dragons
Mrs Swedish pointwhore

Donaldm23
Pointwhore

SOCOH
Retired beast pointwhore

-=I am the Joker=-
Mindgames pointwhore

BrighteyesLondon
Silent pointwhore

Kardiel
Defence pointwhore

littlebabyjesus
Holy pointwhore

gullydwarf
Small pointwhore

starrieeyes
Pointwhore

Rooki7
Pointwhore

markarrow
Pointwhore

Nilla646
Pointwhore

nightmare1
Agressive pointwhore

drakosa
Pointwhore

DeletedUser

gullydwarf
Small pointwhore

Don't know where you're from Mr but it's no longer socially acceptable to mock the vertically challenged...

Dwarfs have feelings too, the old cliches about axe wielding berserkers is actually quite applicable but i am not small, I am HUGE (where it counts) err... no inferiority complex here either...
;)

P.S. great post!

DeletedUser74702

cer-berus
Massive Pointwhore

raynerou1
Slightly smaller pointwhore

King Dragon
Swedish pointwhore

LordMejer
Beast pointwhore

LordFierro
Pointwhore

Areyaen
Grumpy pointwhore

Queen of Dragons
Mrs Swedish pointwhore

Donaldm23
Pointwhore

SOCOH
Retired beast pointwhore

-=I am the Joker=-
Mindgames pointwhore

BrighteyesLondon
Silent pointwhore

Kardiel
Defence pointwhore

littlebabyjesus
Holy pointwhore

gullydwarf
Small pointwhore

starrieeyes
Pointwhore

Rooki7
Pointwhore

markarrow
Pointwhore

Nilla646
Pointwhore

nightmare1
Agressive pointwhore

drakosa
Pointwhore

Ummmmm nailed it?

DeletedUser56732

I think noffish was joking... however he does make a valid point about nobleling (sp chk) barbs.. I always thought if a player takes large barbs, say in this world 5K or higher then they count as a good noble, 3K to 5 K barb passable noble, less than 3K point whore nobleing,(but only if most are like that, sometimes it is a good idea to build around an area and claim small barbs).. With that said the top of the list cer-berus isnt a point whore..... dont know you just stating facts as the evidence shows itself. I shall not go through the rest on the grounds it might incriminate me... LOL

DeletedUser

I think noffish was joking... however he does make a valid point about nobleling (sp chk) barbs.. I always thought if a player takes large barbs, say in this world 5K or higher then they count as a good noble, 3K to 5 K barb passable noble, less than 3K point whore nobleing,(but only if most are like that, sometimes it is a good idea to build around an area and claim small barbs).. With that said the top of the list cer-berus isnt a point whore..... dont know you just stating facts as the evidence shows itself. I shall not go through the rest on the grounds it might incriminate me... LOL

Good point :)

I like my clusters to be thigt so no one else can have a village among mines.. But can't be avoided all the time. Right, Starri? :lol:

DeletedUser

noffish....so many reasons why i love you...You just added one more! LMAO