Top 20 Player opinions

DeletedUser

Wow... Ok.

Tribb: Tribb has been a vital player to this world, not only for his personal performance (which is substantial) but the role he has played in FRST, helping constantly in wars, internal affairs, etc. I have the upmost respect for him, though I do think he is a little mental to be rank 1, do so much in the tribe, fight frontline in wars (or make it so he is frontline), sit accounts, etc, and on the side have an RL. You're crazy buddy. But in a good way.

Side 1:
Players: tribb
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: 01/12/2010 00:00:00 to 24/01/2011 15:41:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 4
Difference: 103

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,029,628
Side 2: 39,280
Difference: 990,348

chart

Pretty good war stats too. I don't know where he finds the time.

Mageknights: Mage held rank 1 for a long time. I'm not too familiar with his role in Nuts! internally, but he seemed to pull his weight, not only in fights, but within the tribe. When you have Tribb on your tail though, eventually you will give up on trying to be the rank 1. He's not doing too bad in the war, though he does have a pretty good position. Still, he's holding his own.

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Players: mageknights

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 48
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 366,547
Side 2: 453,791
Difference: 87,244

chart

dhksththtl: I don't know too much about, though he is quite active in the war, and a good player. He has an annoying name though, when you have to retype it.

Uncle Fester: Fez is an all-round great guy, lots of fun to play with, a good player, and a great asset to the tribe. What more do you want?

The Dark Beast: Simply... hilarious. Whether your his friend or enemy (or both, if you don't follow the rules) you will still have a great time with this guy. Unless your cowering in fear. Or shame, when he puts you in womens clothing and parades you around the street by nuke-point.

b pasta6: I don't know this guy personally.

MackennaEmpire: Again, not too familiar with.

cristouya1: A later addition to FRST, but proved very valuable, a great asset to FRST. Impressive war stats too.

Side 1:
Players: cristouya1
Side 2:

Side 1: 162
Side 2: 30
Difference: 132

chart

Side 1: 1,590,401
Side 2: 291,443
Difference: 1,298,958

chart

Cesar III: You know I wasn't sure about him at first, but he definitely proved he is no novice, and a great addition to the tribe:

Side 1:
Players: Cesar III
Side 2:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 6
Difference: 102

chart

Side 1: 1,032,051
Side 2: 57,794
Difference: 974,257

chart

fincky: I hear jimmy is playing this now? If so, this account will fail miserably, and we will all die as he will anger the gods of death metal with his insolence and they will wipe us from the earth with powerhouse riffs and raining death. (He likes metal.)

Crispycity bum: I laughed.

DelBorgo: As far as I am aware, still in world war 3 with his neighbor.

andreas.75.: The original was a great player, but he has since quit. It's changed hands a few times now since, we will see who ends up with it before I make a judgement on it.

wozzicus: Actually don't know him too well. Will have to have a skype drink with him one day.

Hax0r: MY GOD where to begin. The old hax quit, and this new one is the worst drunk you will ever come across. We co-played on 51, and got backtimed because he was so drunk he hit their statue instead of the rally point. We also stayed up for hours to dodge an attack, we got drunk, and of course... didnt dodge it, when we both online at the same time. He also got drunk and killed all our offense on a turtle, and we were trying to noble with like 3 spearmen, a noble, and harsh language for days. Needless to say we failed, so we got drunk and wrote tribal wars songs (or i did at least, he just laughed).

davetheboss: Haven't had too much interaction with him, but he's a good player, helpful, and a good asset to the tribe.

dejancoo: Pretty much a clean-sheet against Nuts! so far, another player I haven't had much interaction with. Some people need to get on skype more. (like me.)

trblwarguy: I'm guessing "TribalWarsGuy" Was taken?

skerlie 1: Skerlie is a good guy, but he hasn't seen much action here, He's stuck over in the southwest, poor fellow.

slingo: I have alot of respect for Sling and what he has done. Regardless of how this war is going, he really managed to turn formed BORED! around, and really established Nuts! as a new, good tribe. They have fought far better than any other opponent of ours, and even though suffering inactivity like us, still managed to keep the war moving. He's also a really nice guy, and fun to chat with. A good leader, a good player, and there's no-one better on this world to war with than him and his.

DeletedUser

Hax0r: MY GOD where to begin. The old hax quit, and this new one is the worst drunk you will ever come across. We co-played on 51, and got backtimed because he was so drunk he hit their statue instead of the rally point. We also stayed up for hours to dodge an attack, we got drunk, and of course... didnt dodge it, when we both online at the same time. He also got drunk and killed all our offense on a turtle, and we were trying to noble with like 3 spearmen, a noble, and harsh language for days. Needless to say we failed, so we got drunk and wrote tribal wars songs (or i did at least, he just laughed).

I was t-total until we played w51, Now i'm a raging drunk. Shame on you harby! :D

We should co the next world though if i'm still around, It was the funniest and most drunken few weeks i can remember in a long time. This time around i'll try and play properly (Don't speak to my bro about what i did to his account recently after a few beers :icon_redface:)

DeletedUser

I was t-total until we played w51, Now i'm a raging drunk. Shame on you harby! :D

We should co the next world though if i'm still around, It was the funniest and most drunken few weeks i can remember in a long time.

If they get rid of 7.0, for sure :icon_wink: Still, even if they don't, we could just ditch the tribal wars, keep the drinking. :icon_cool:

This time around i'll try and play properly (Don't speak to my bro about what i did to his account recently after a few beers :icon_redface:)

We never play properly, in any circumstances we always end up getting drunk and going "screw it". Even on 43. No, especially on 43.

DeletedUser

Harby...i wanna see the Top 100 Player Opinion!

Harby's Spam Top 100 Players Review!

1 - 20:
[SPOIL]Top 1 - 20 (Not doing it again)[/SPOIL]

The rest:
[SPOIL]
21. bidbrooken: Came to FRST from AAA/F~U, down south so hasn't been able to do much in the war besides support, though he has got 3 long range caps on Nuts!, a good effort.

22. The Zodiac Killer: Zod has been with us awhile now, he's in a pretty awkward position to do much damage, in the south-west, but he's still up 24 caps on Nuts!, well done to him for that. He's also a pretty fun guy, and good to chat with.

23. maureen bacolong: Has changed hands a few times i believe, i'm not sure who's playing it now, but they're doing alright with it.

24. Will74: Another from AAA/F~U, he's a pretty good player though with the distance it's hard to do anything offensively in a war. Still, 0-0, I would have liked to have seen at least 1 or 2 caps on his part, even if it's long range. Early days yet however, so we may see something later.

25. KillerYu: I've sat his account before and I had to snicker a bit :icon_wink: Anyone who has, will know why. :icon_razz: Still, he did pretty good against the hammering Nuts! was giving him, unfortunately inactivity meant he lost quite a bit to Nuts!, about 70 in total I believe, although given his position against Nuts! that isn't all that bad on his part.

26. dl21977: I was quite surprised, he joined us from Metal sometime ago at a rather small point/village count, and I was impressed with his growth. He's quite eager and committed, he was a good find for FRST.

27. kokheng: Has done well against FRST, he's an all round good player, both offensive and defensively, and I have alot of respect for him.

28. Genduts: Another AAA/F~U joiner, Haven't actually seen him do much at all. :icon_razz:

29. The Jacal: Doesn't have the best stats against FRST, but he is a good player, and he's always fun to have a chat with.

30. juayfai: No idea. Never spoken with him, or engaged with him.

31. romeokillerwar: Perhaps another for the Nuts! wall of shame for bad names :icon_razz: But he has done well against FRST, though his position is pretty good for that, and he hasn't exactly been hammered yet. Most of his caps are from SirRonn being inactive, but I guess caps are caps. We'll see how he does when the front moves more in his direction :icon_razz:

32. nk60: No idea.

33. rawthe: He was the top player in AAA/F~U, and he only has 2 caps against Nuts! so far. He is quite long range, but, hopefully we will see it bumped up by a few.

34. roudle: No idea, and I can't figure out his name. Is it "Row-dle" or "Roo-dle" or what? Bleh.

35. duhrigs: A decent player, A decent forum spammer, and a decent staff member, he's got the triple threat going on, ladies.

36. col1971: I think I know this guy from somewhere, but I can't quite figure it out.

37. renegade monkey: He gets a "lol" for the name, but I don't know him.

38. swamprati: Decent player, I don't know if I would want to be known as "Swamp Rat" though.

39. vpkozel: Who? I've never heard of him doing anything.

40. HorseSoldier: FRST's former "war general", and I have to say, no-one wages war better than him. With his planning and ops, we went from a lowly tribe, to the most war-dominating tribe on W43. The man is simply crazy. Go to sleep for once.

41. capacitor: Dearly missed, Cap was a great asset to W43 as a whole. He simply radiated calm, from cooling forum arguments, to settling in-game disputes, he was a real cool, suave character, and will be missed. I have no idea who is playing his account now.

42. Jay da Assasinator: I haven't seen to much from him besides about a million reports of offense being cleared in his villages. It doesn't inspire a lot of faith in me about his abilities though.

43. SirRonn: Was unfortunately inactive at the start of the war, giving Nuts! a foothold along with KillerYu. I'm actually not sure what's going on with this account, but it's turned around recently, capping a few Nuts! and growing, so I'm guessing either he's back or it has a new owner.

44. kaii: Haven't seen much of him, we'll see what happens here.

45. Cazzman420: Dude, I swear I heard something man. Outside, I swear there's something outside man. I'm so hungry, do you think that pillow is edible?

46. Nherzhull: Was booted from Nuts! after the start of the war, no idea what that is about, but I think he is one of the ones Slingo "Cleared House". Either way, a future in Ni, is not really a future at all.

47. Greenmantle: I hear someone else is playing this now. It was sad to see greenie go, I will greatly miss him.

48. geruel: I never had much interaction with him, but I believe he is a good player, he has decent stats in the war at least, about 40 up on Nuts!, so well done there.

49. tsunade24: Nit Picking Point: I've never been a fan of upped workshops, except if you plan to actually use them, say for cat nukes or wall busters. You don't need them that high. The 10,034 I believe is a lvl 10 workshop (the rest kind of universal 9,960 build) and I just think it's a small bit of pointwhoring on his part :icon_razz:

50. ballerville: Don't really know him, hasn't particularly "wow"ed me with anything. Actually he has. 130 internals? I was "wow"ed.

51. jj2660: Another I don't really know. Hasn't done all that much in the war so far, not in caps anyway.

52. chubscoh04: Another one from F~U, has a decent cap rating on Nuts! given the distance.

53. Be Mice Elf Again: I heard he's inactive? A shame, he was a good player, and pretty fun too.

54. mynicknameisjj: You're nickname is 0-0 :icon_razz:

55. glimras: Don't know him.

56. Poltar: A WMD recruit by Nuts!, he has been losing a fair few villages lately to FRST. We'll see if he can turn it around (I don't think he will).

57. echosnightmare: a couple of caps here and there against Nuts!, no recaps, I don't know him but he just keeps the wheels moving for GYPSY a little bit, a good asset to them.

58. dimfas: Dimfas was a really good player, and it's a shame he quit. He got called a barb nobler a lot, but his barb nobles we're actually quite strategically sound moves, and in the end paid off big time for him, when he nobled a cluster inside the enemy territory, effectively defended them and used them to push forward again. It's actually harder than it sounds to pull off, and he did it well.

59. Nintsku: 35 caps on Nuts! with only 2 in return, it's always a pretty sight.

60. No.35: Don't know him.

61. ThorBolt: Came to us awhile back after some drama with AAA and BD/Wolves etc. (I wasn't really paying attention). But he's grown quickly, and proven himself to be a valuable asset. Yet another good find by choccy.

62. lordcarr: I never had much interaction with him personally, we we're opposite sides of the world.

63. PrimeAbuse: A really good player, not only by way of talent, but by his passion and dedication to his friends and tribe. He's a good asset for any tribe.

64. Tom1666: Has been with us since the start, from 1K through to 3 million. A very frosty account.

65. henmike: Who...?

66. Lebaron87: I'm not familiar with him personally.

67. CheesePenguins: Is very dedicated, I wish i had his enthusiasm for the game still.

68. AodGod: Ni player. That about sums it up.

69. Gringo31: I don't know him.

70. jherrera: A bit of the quiet type, though he still pipes in when necessary. (He just doesn't "flap at the mouth" like me constantly.)

71. lewus: He's been with us a year now. Seem's like only yesterday.

72. blackmamba1024: Don't know him (Or many in GYPSY).

73. Govinator: Down on the scorecards against FRST, but not by any measure that it's impossible to come back from. Former WMD player.

74. The.Red Dragon: Red and Beast have been with us as long as I can remember. The Dynamic Duo.

75. Do i know you?: No, I don't think you do. He's a pretty good player, and he's doing ok against FRST.

76. defendernick: More like "offendernick", he has a decent cap ratio against FRST.

77. waldo06: a fairly recent addition to FRST, around 4 -5 months, he has proven his worth, he is able to handle himself, and help out others as well. That's what it's all about.

78. airfx: Don't know him.

79. tszues: Yet another from AAA/F~U, he's not blinding on the stats given the range, but he has done pretty well all things considered, 15 caps up.

80. Allgravy99: That reminds me, I'm hungry.

... Ok, I'm back. 100 caps against barbs, 160 internals? I think I'm going to be sick.

81. Son of Saints: Don't know him. A couple of caps against FRST, nothing major.

82. bobby.mex: He's always been pretty quiet really, I haven't spoken with him that much. He hasn't done much in the war either.

83. J Swift: Don't know him.

84. kingetka: Don't know him personally, but he has been getting a bit of a beating by FRST.

85. darkshadow7: Also known as Vodkaiser, he's always fun to have a "debate" with. :icon_wink:

86. mavfan: Don't know him.

87: TriaI: My account. That's ridiculously inactive. When I get the net back though, I will finally have proper time to play, and will be able to focus on getting it back up to scratch. I'm just a noob really though. :icon_wink:

(Going to fast forward the rest, I'm too bored to continue)

88 CuThroat - Decent player.
89 .666. - Don't know.
90 chOcolaTe bEar - THE BIGGEST NOOB.
91 knot sirius - He's ok.
92 stedan11 - Pretty big noob.
93 xhonxhon - Pretty good player.
94 Elbirn - Don't know.
95 SHORTY143 - Quit :(
96 xmad - Decent player.
97 zodibond - Not bad.
98 mordillo -Don't know.
99 Jock of the Bushveld - Decent.
100 Slow Step 43 - Old owner quit I think...?[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Harb, you're bad! why you think so bad regarding Ni?

How much time you got? :icon_razz:

For one, they are made up of the former remnants of KND/whatever Mac's tribe was called right? Who... Was at war with NUTS/BORED!/That whole crew. Why did you suddenly decide to start hugging? :icon_rolleyes:

Two, you haven't actually done anything really mentionable. Besides being Nuts!... Semi-Basher. How am I supposed to respect a tribe who goes from "enemies" to "servants" because they were losing?

Three, you yourself were booted from Nuts! I believe for not participating enough, or some such reason. The fact that Ni would then take you in, purely for the points, not talent (otherwise Nuts! would have kept you), shows what kind of tribe they are.

Fourth, the attacks on FRST, you are too far too actually properly hit, but your attacks are close enough to be annoying, and to have ruined the 1V1 thing we had going on with Nuts!. You know that FRST would crush you, if you would only come a little closer. :icon_wink:

Fifth, the name is terrible. "The knights who say ninininini", never heard that one before. :icon_razz:

sixth, whats with this?
[SPOIL]
en43
[/SPOIL]

:/ And i guarantee you that if FRST wins, and Nuts! are disbanded or whatever, Ni will suddenly be all "Oh please be our friend". You are so reliant on Nuts!, you might as well be a family of theirs.

Seventh, Ni remind me of AAA (aka headlights). A little rim tribe who thinks they are bigger and better than they are. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You have to offer beer and drunken tw songs and he will write you guys up the greatest of reviews. Without these offerings you will just get a straight shoot down from him :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

lol... why didn't you come with a shorter answer:

"i'm a FRST fan so everything else is bad"

first, you could be right about Ni's history, i can't talk regarding it due to the lack of intel from my behalf. the "servant" term is only motivated by childish reasons since, using the same criteria of analyze, FRST has his own "servants".

FRST has been successfully till now not because they are so much better than Nuts players, it's only because they have more active members than Nuts.

as for myself.....keep your analyze for yourself, you're out of your league. i only suggest that you should jump to conclusions only when you know facts.

DeletedUser

Harb, it was macleans tribe which downgraded NI to no more then 500K points. (Around when bored was the big baddass)

No NI hasnt done anything impressive, but which tribe other then FRST and Nuts! have using the criteria used on NI?

DeletedUser

I don't think you got his points fully, He was explaining his dislike for NI and not saying its because you aren't frst fanboi's at all...?

DeletedUser

Nuts! are doing quite well, but other than that this answer would have sufficed.

first, you could be right about Ni's history, i can't talk regarding it due to the lack of intel from my behalf. the "servant" term is only motivated by childish reasons since, using the same criteria of analyze, FRST has his own "servants".

"Has" is different than "is"

FRST has been successfully till now not because they are so much better than Nuts players, it's only because they have more active members than Nuts.
Wrong, it was because they handled their inactives better, but Nuts! is picking up, especially with their activity as of late.

as for myself.....keep your analyze for yourself, you're out of your league. i only suggest that you should jump to conclusions only when you know facts.
I'll let you defend Harb yourself for this one...

DeletedUser

Harb, it was macleans tribe which downgraded NI to no more then 500K points. (Around when bored was the big baddass)

No NI hasnt done anything impressive, but which tribe other then FRST and Nuts! have using the criteria used on NI?

Well, look at GYPSY. GYPSY are the same size as Ni, and are warring Nuts! effectively, and are infact up by about 100 conquers. Ni, are down on conquers, and are only trying to hide behind Nuts! (both metaphorically and physically :icon_razz:)

I'm pretty sure in my review, I gave some glowing comments about Nuts!, our enemies since practically day 1, from back in the BORED! days. I have a great deal of respect for these guys. If my opinions on Ni were simply from being a "FRST fanboy", why would i give such high praise to our enemies?

:icon_eek: How can I defend myself against this kind of testimony. :icon_rolleyes:

You have to offer beer and drunken tw songs and he will write you guys up the greatest of reviews. Without these offerings you will just get a straight shoot down from him :icon_cry:

It's true. :icon_wink:

Oh and one last point:

nerhistory.jpg

You were in PK. Here's how it went:

Nuts! war PK, you run to Nuts!.
FRST wars Nuts!, you run to Ni. (Or are booted for not doing anything in the war, and just hiding.)
When FRST reach Ni, you will run again.

as for myself.....keep your analyze for yourself, you're out of your league.

Your right. I'm nowhere near your league of talent. I wish I could run as fast as you, I could be in the Olympics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you mad bro?

you're saying frst was only better because they were more active? is that right? uhh yeah... have you played this game before?

elephants only weigh more than dogs because they're bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

.keep your analyze for yourself, you're out of your league.

I overlooked this earlier because i wasn't bored enough for the externals to capture me but please explain how you are out of harbys league? the guy sings the best tw songs ever! what do you offer apart from contradictions?

Also i am keen to get back active in the world so please pay the hax0r account some attention :)

DeletedUser

lol... that was funny Harb.

Very clever, clever indeed. :icon_biggrin:

I try :icon_redface:

I overlooked this earlier because i wasn't bored enough for the externals to capture me but please explain how you are out of harbys league? the guy sings the best tw songs ever! what do you offer apart from contradictions?

Also i am keen to get back active in the world so please pay the hax0r account some attention :)

I should take them to the pro's. I see a top 10 single in the making, I shall call it "Pretty Uptight Nherzull Yokel". Or perhaps an abbreviation for short. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol harby that was funnie, it took me a second read to get it but i guess we could blame teh beer for that? he is puny though. after nuts are finished i might let him massage me for his ticket to freedom?