back on topic
Ok, I think this thread has been wildly off topic for some time now? Perhaps this argument gone wrong can continue under the thread
Hot nuts! melt the morning frost
Lets get this bad boy back on topic, as these particular type of threads are usually quite interesting
1. Tribb - Many have complained his war caps are inactive. Going beyond that, some will point to the fact that a large number of his pre-war caps are internals, barbs, tribeless etc. But the reality is, his rate of growth is simply stunning.
And of anyone thats received attacks from him, Iv'e never heard a single quip about him not doing it right. Furthermore, word through the grapevine is that he is a great leader and team player. If I had more experience with him I'm sure this would be alot longer. tribb is "up" 122-5 in war caps
2. dhksththtl - aka Jinn and muffin. They have done a great job with the war. They have grown fast. They have stacked ODA and ODD. Doesn't have the flash of some other players, but is a steady professional account. currently she is "up" 40-11 in war caps
3. Mageknights - My pick for MVP for world 43 so far. Held no. 1 rank for quite some time and is just an ODA Juggernaut. Iv'e had the pleasure of being on the council with him, and can attest that he is a great leader and shrewd strategist. The ruthlessness that he displays make me question whether he is a man, or some kind of malevolent tribal machine sent here to doom spears, swords, and HC to the fiery abyss.
In fact, since meeting mage, I have had deep talks with every spear-weilding citizen iv'e encountered, pleading with them to give up the pole-arms in favor of an axe, or a horse (with no armor mind you) else feel the wrath of Desmond the conquerer.
mage is "up" 56-39
4. Me. TERRIBLE. Heres my annotated sad sob story. Was without cpu first week of dec (power supply went up) on vacation St. Thomas next 2 weeks. While i was gone, crispy "lost" the sit. Got back, planned attack on killer, sent nobles. 2 day break on attack planner, and when break was over i was shocked when all the attacks i had to send were defense. what about my nukes? and realized I had set my nukes to "axe" speed on the attack planner, and none would be able to make it in front of my trains.
LOL. So let killer smash all 60 of my trains. Meanwhile, warpro left and join FRST, he was telling crispy "FRST will let me see claimlist if i take 20 villages, ill spy" I say no, he was obviously trying to play both sides of the fence so i pushed for an op on him.
When i launch, he gets booted. lol again. Susiejean deletes, and barbs open up in and around k25. yay! im mostly k25, been leading the K forever now, and for months the nearest available cap is 200 hours. nobling in k25 feels like coming home after being away forever.
currently im "down" 3-46, unless u count warpro (i dont) id be up 62-46
5. Uncle Fester - Gave a beating, then took a beating. Briefly moved into the number two ranking. Haven't had much contact with him, think he got a couple caps on me when I was away. But iv'e had my eye on him, and his rate of growth is alarming. I wonder is it only one man on the account? Is he really an uncle?
Hasn't done much recently, look for a big move by him soon.
Currently he is still "up" in the stats 100-68.
6. MackennaEmpire - Wow. Flying up the ranks. Late join date (jan 5th) like myself puts him far north. Was the only one other then me who wanted warpros head and wouldnt take no for an answer. (we all miss the ORIGINAL warpro, and the ORIGINAL daalder, and sherve... k23 wouldnt have had to go through all that
) He has a rather short temper. He gets slightly irritated just because i nuked him on accident one or two (dozen) times.
Currently "up" 15-1, 62-1 if you count warpro.
7. The Dark Beast - From everything Iv'e heard, a great player. Felt some of his attacks, and those stung. Been as high as rank 4. Decent ODA and great ODD considering how few villages he has lost all time. Hasnt budged in about three weeks. his rebuilding should be done, look for him to collaborate with fester on a big move. soon.
hes current up 77-7
8. Cesar III - 8x attacker of the day. The largest ODA gain in one day among top ten players. Outstanding growth. He is "up" 109-8 with a good portion coming against wortec. Currently nobling BERES.
Dont have much experience with him, but I have a feeling I will before this whole thing is said and done.
9. cristouya1 - Fast becoming a proven warrior. Put quite a hurting on K47-48. Recently has lost a chunk of his(her?) k36 villages. 11th in ODA, 7th in ODD. Hidden awards, though i suspect thats at rank 19th with 5x attacker of the day. Could be wrong. Like that time I asked a german techno CD to the prom. I didn't get laid cause i forgot my walkman.
10. crispycity bum - stats dont lie. 8x attacker of day, 5x greater power, 26x plunder. 180 award points (2nd) 40 million ODA (6th) 2.004 villages per day noble rate (8th). "up" in war caps 133-6. 19th of jan join date.
i remember when he tried to noble his first village in this world he didn't understand why it didn't capture. i had to explain to him that he couldnt send all 4 nobles with one attack :icon_razz:
since then hes dedicated himself to learning every aspect of this game, and around 1 mil picked up a co-player (demaster50 of gore) that has proven to be active and professional and (more importantly) still around.
to address the inactives he has taken: those players (sironn and killeryu) were the closest players to him and the most logical targets. im sure no one thinks he should have nobled 200 hours out just so the players he hit are active.
not only that, those accounts have been sat and maneuvered pretty decently. many of FRST captures against our inactives are on accounts that people just abandoned without even giving a sit. both sides have fed on inactives. its only logical. but its also inevitable that the active and key members will eventually clash. this war has barley begun.
Players: tribb, Uncle Fester, The Dark Beast, Cesar III, cristouya1
Players: Crispycity bum, b pasta6, mageknights, MackennaEmpire, dhksththtl
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 26
Side 2: 33
And I leave you with that. No major warring has happened between key players. I'm sorry I couldnt give equal exposure to FRST players. Maybe someone from FRST could do a top ten opinion to shed a little more light on your juggernauts.