Top 20 player opinions

DeletedUser

I rather take the 8k one because it would need less building up and can build up troops way faster, so i can noble again very fast and i would have more nobles, thus more noble trains.

Once your that big you should be able to produce enough nobles for atleast a village a day, the two 4k villages give you a bonus of more net points, the 8k gives you the option for faster troop production, but to be honest unless your next to someone else in the top 20 I find it hard to believe you would need that extra nuke before the two 4k villages could be built up and have troops in them.

DeletedUser

Once your that big you should be able to produce enough nobles for atleast a village a day, the two 4k villages give you a bonus of more net points, the 8k gives you the option for faster troop production, but to be honest unless your next to someone else in the top 20 I find it hard to believe you would need that extra nuke before the two 4k villages could be built up and have troops in them.

Not really, the more nukes you have the better, that way you can keep nobleing constantly and not just noble once every week because your nukes are rebuilding. Also the more trains you can make the better so you can take bigger threats around you in one go, so having bigger villages is advantageous.

DeletedUser

Not really, the more nukes you have the better, that way you can keep nobleing constantly and not just noble once every week because your nukes are rebuilding. Also the more trains you can make the better so you can take bigger threats around you in one go, so having bigger villages is advantageous.

Even if you lose 2 nukes a day taking a village and nukes take 14 days to rebuild that's still only 28 nukes needed to take a village everyday.

I'm not saying a bigger village isn't advantagous I'm saying two smaller villages are more advantagous.

DeletedUser

Even if you lose 2 nukes a day taking a village and nukes take 14 days to rebuild that's still only 28 nukes needed to take a village everyday.

I'm not saying a bigger village isn't advantagous I'm saying two smaller villages are more advantagous.

I'd personally agree with the larger village rather than 2.

I am just too lazy to build those tiny villages up.

Then again, I'd just take 2 large villages and say to he**l with it.
:D

DeletedUser

Does anyone else feel that perhaps the guy who is ranked 4th may have a clue what he's talking about and nuckles is well up there too...

***Edit: Gotcha***

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does anyone else feel that perhaps the guy who is ranked 4th may have a clue what he's talking about and Knuckles is well up there too...

Appreciate the support, but umm (cough) its just Nuckles, no silent "k"

:)

DeletedUser

Maybe I am not that good at this Yarric ;)
But why would you take small villages to keep up in the ranking...
Better safe your nobles to win wars :D

If you have 10 villages more but just hardly a noble train and a hole tribe is attacking you, the only thing you can do is asking for help and defend until you have allot of nobles to strike back ;)

Just to tell you what I am thinking about this.

gonish

but what is more fun, taking all those small easy villages or taking big and hard2get villages? ;)

i think it is alot more fun to bash and kill big players with big villages ;)
it's boring to take small villages and build them to big villages.

maybe jazz. doesn't give a shit about rank ;)
just wanna have fun, it's a game :)