Top 20 player opinions

DeletedUser

Ultimate Warrior

I don't know what to feel, disgusted or jealus. Though I know one thing, you did not deserve the rank 1 spot. Why?

[spoil]
sn1nye.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
10ydppu.png
[/spoil]

None the less what you did IG, those villages were easy to take, I cannot say if that was a bad move, as I'd be lying, though I cannot say you are the true rank 1 player in this world bassed on won points.

DeletedUser

You forgot spaßkaninchen and version 6.0.

spaßkaninchen was actually a legit noble and he did lose troop's and i seen the report's.

however to each's own really. personally im in GBear's and im not to 'thrilled' about it either but eh whatever really lol

guess it erk'd me cause it reminded me of Lav from w52 leader of SWAT which all he did was noble barb's and internal's and thought he was good. plus the fact we hated each other lol

DeletedUser98150

if its such and incorrect statement then why would you state my words in a different way? i said they are all point whores who dont matter. this stage of this world the top 20 can change within a day:\ so tell me how i am wrong.

How can we farm 6 mill. recourses a day? Do you think we're using a few axes? I agree that top 20 can change within a day; but what that have to do with point whoring, I don't know.

DeletedUser

Eh, the statement "pointwhore" is useless. You cannot really get to top 20 without any troops to farm and keep coins/troops building.

DeletedUser

ok now i see everyone pointed there Finger on me, well i didn't say i m the best player in the game ? i m still Learning, and for those who call top 20 are point whore, trust me ur wrong, i m not talking about myself but those who got to top 20 killed a lot of troops and got more troops than u think, more villages = more troops
i have all barracks lvl 25 and stable lvl 20 , and those has never stoped since the beginnen of the worlds, Secondly yeah i farm alot and sure everyone does in the top, yeah i know those laziest below the top just can talk, lately yeah i havn't many troops cause of the Merge i m doing, but lets be back before the merge, i was in top 20 and Mr.nobler was in top 20 and we both were in top 20 ODA,
why me and Mr.nobler decided to join force ? i met Mr.nobler after he joined GBears he was in Inc. he was top in his k and same for me. we are from same country, and it benefit both of us the merge and now he is gonna be my co player. his school started and my College start soon, we will both have more time outside TW, yeah we still do have RL.
To be Rank one is nice, but you will be hated from all the ppl, i m here to enjoy my time. i met a lot of good ppl in this world, some quited some still play, i still enjoy playing tw. it kill a lot of boring time. about beeiing pro player? nah
there is no pro player, there is a lot of good players in this game, somes get unlucky and be killed by tribe of noobs who cats there villages at the start, it is hard to survive catting no matter how good you are, some get bored very quick, and some noobs keep turteling till the end of the worlds and win it.
a lot of ppl came and say look i have a lot of experience in old world i had 18m point, than u scout him and u find he is just a noob. alot to say about players nowadays.

DeletedUser

its a statement at which i see my error but i don't take it back. they are hmmm ill take you on your word. explain to me how none of them are pointwhores. if you can do such a thing i shall kiss your toes for a week.

let me try to explain to you, i know this will be hard as your quite tunneled visioned, but i will however try.

as already posted. the top 20 are producing troops non stop to farm because thats whats needed to mint the volume of coins needed to keep nobling villages, unless you know of a way i get resources without massive amounts of troops?

another reason we are actually troop whores is morale, we need to send twice if not 3 times the amount of troops to kill the turtles that seem to plague this world, again if you know a way of clearing low morale villages without massive amounts of troops please let me know. (please dont say attack bigger players as for some that isn't an option in their location)

now you can sit there with your little village looking up enviously at the top 20 and try to find comfort by coming here and flaming people , but do trust me on this we didn't get here by accident, it takes a lot of work/time to continue at the pace the top 20 is moving.

Ive been here 50 days , and i will watch your acc with interest see where you are in the same amount of time, but ill bet my left arm you wont have the same amount of troops as i do now..

ask an player in the top 20 or even the top 50 what he produces first, troops or buildings, and i know what the answer will be..you obviously don't.

now scuttle off back to w30...we don't welcome numptys here

DeletedUser

let me try to explain to you, i know this will be hard as your quite tunneled visioned, but i will however try.

as already posted. the top 20 are producing troops non stop to farm because thats whats needed to mint the volume of coins needed to keep nobling villages, unless you know of a way i get resources without massive amounts of troops?

another reason we are actually troop whores is morale, we need to send twice if not 3 times the amount of troops to kill the turtles that seem to plague this world, again if you know a way of clearing low morale villages without massive amounts of troops please let me know. (please dont say attack bigger players as for some that isn't an option in their location)

now you can sit there with your little village looking up enviously at the top 20 and try to find comfort by coming here and flaming people , but do trust me on this we didn't get here by accident, it takes a lot of work/time to continue at the pace the top 20 is moving.

Ive been here 50 days , and i will watch your acc with interest see where you are in the same amount of time, but ill bet my left arm you wont have the same amount of troops as i do now..

ask an player in the top 20 or even the top 50 what he produces first, troops or buildings, and i know what the answer will be..you obviously don't.

+1 nicely Said

DeletedUser

if its such and incorrect statement then why would you state my words in a different way? i said they are all point whores who dont matter. this stage of this world the top 20 can change within a day:\ so tell me how i am wrong.

Ranks changing within a day means there is close competition and the skilled players in the top tier are challenging each other. In my opinion this is the most exciting part of the game because there is such close competition between the top 5 players, take your finger off the throttle and you drop a rank or 2. Already the top 5 of the top 20 players are starting to pull away from ranks 15-20 of the top 20, doubling their size. This in itself shows the separation of the top tier start up players from the rest of the world.

Late game the gaps between the rank 1 and rank 5 player can be huge and more commonly than not this gap is the result of inactivity of tribe mates and internalling of their accounts - BORING.

DeletedUser

Eh, the statement "pointwhore" is useless. You cannot really get to top 20 without any troops to farm and keep coins/troops building.

Your right at this stage. Top 20 at the moment is pure farmers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

50 hmm? fine ill take you up on that offer.

small village i made it but a day and some odd hours ago, and i was helping people move last night. the Top 20 to me isnt anything special as it will change again. im not denying your or anyone elses work i would say congratz to anyone of them for that feat they have reached. none the less you still sit here with pointed fingers and that my friends is crude irony. ive accepted that this isnt going to turn into anything. why cant you?

DeletedUser

Updated

generated in 118 ms | Server time: 14:27:47 13/10/2011

[spoil] [/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just had a brief look at charts and lucaya is a clear standout between top 20. ODD,ODA and clusters all are very good. just a matter of time before he gets a good lead from rest. Most of the Pacman players seems much better the ranking don't do them justice. look at the bottom half of map and you will see very good clusters and top half is mostly spread out. ODD further sums up the picture. bully has 1 player in top 150 ODD players probably that would be a team effort.once they get in a decent war where they get attacked we'll see how they deal with the spread. so far they are good active farmers that's not a skill just activity..

DeletedUser

I just had a brief look at charts and lucaya is a clear standout between top 20. ODD,ODA and clusters all are very good. just a matter of time before he gets a good lead from rest. Most of the Pacman players seems much better the ranking don't do them justice. look at the bottom half of map and you will see very good clusters and top half is mostly spread out. ODD further sums up the picture. bully has 1 player in top 150 ODD players probably that would be a team effort.once they get in a decent war where they get attacked we'll see how they deal with the spread. so far they are good active farmers that's not a skill just activity..
one thing u missed, activity is the key of wining the game, but yeah activity without knowledge is useless, but with activity u can earn knowledge

DeletedUser

hi kai,
dont know if u remember kokheng w43 this side.

Lucaya - bacardi is an excellent player - seen him on w49 - no wonder if he comes at top.

DeletedUser

Ultimate Warrior

I don't know what to feel, disgusted or jealus. Though I know one thing, you did not deserve the rank 1 spot. Why?

[spoil]
sn1nye.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
10ydppu.png
[/spoil]

None the less what you did IG, those villages were easy to take, I cannot say if that was a bad move, as I'd be lying, though I cannot say you are the true rank 1 player in this world bassed on won points.

ok and now everyone Internalling, but no one beated me on rank one yet !!!!
check warstiner noble,
50% Barbarian, 30% the members he kicked to noble them, and he have more villages

DeletedUser

Yeah Warstiner nobles barbs and eats his own tribe's villages. Leading by example?

DeletedUser

Lucaya and Myself in the top 20 are the only ones that haven't internaled but maybe 1 village and i know i have a few barbs but i still have to build them up showing i didnt noble for points just needed to waste some nobles xD

DeletedUser

I believe we internalled one player, roughly 4 villages. And we nobled 1 barb. :icon_redface:

The top 20 is getting very stable now, with exception to maybe 15-20. So I should have said the top 15 is getting very stable now in the sentence post this one.

Will be interesting to who goes where on the rankings.

-LOTN