Top 20 Players: Barbs versus enemy villages.

DeletedUser

wincz is just building up the villages for me, wait till i reach k20 what ever or which ever hes in, ill happily take them from him then

DeletedUser

cdnjer

310 conquers in the last 3 months

11 of which are war related against CTRL, TUBA, GTG
242 of which have come against BORG F. DDB F.
9 came against a guy that was DDB and went to his own tribe

Rest are barbs =) any questions

cdnJer

cdnjer

Nope, no questions here. Seems pretty obvious what's going on I'd say! Nice to know you lub me sooo much though. Taking the time to look up my number and all. Tears at my heart strings :icon_redface:

Let me save you some trouble. Those stats are going to continue to look much like they do now...lotsa barbs and internal nobling. Any questions?

DeletedUser

Nope, no questions here. Seems pretty obvious what's going on I'd say! Nice to know you lub me sooo much though. Taking the time to look up my number and all. Tears at my heart strings :icon_redface:

Let me save you some trouble. Those stats are going to continue to look much like they do now...lotsa barbs and internal nobling. Any questions?

Just keep them barbs nice and tidy cause we will be up there to take them off ur hands sometime in the near future =)

DeletedUser44592

cdnjer

Fairly active I'd say

DeletedUser

Just waiting for half priced nobles and well be up there knocking on ur door faster =)

duno how ur gonna feel about 50k incomings but hey no sweat right

DeletedUser44592

Sweet, I can't wait for half priced nobles, that'll be twice as many barbs!

DeletedUser

Just waiting for half priced nobles and well be up there knocking on ur door faster =)

duno how ur gonna feel about 50k incomings but hey no sweat right

If this noble thing doesn't go down, we're going to want to keep him around till next vote.

We need all the yesses we can get.

cdnJer

If this noble thing doesn't go down, we're going to want to keep him around till next vote.

We need all the yesses we can get.

Well, so far we're ahead by a hair regarding the vote. If this noble thing does go down, I look forward to the 50k incoming. It will give me something else to fill my day as I sit and stare blankly at my monitor....waiting, no....wanting, no....needing some incoming from the big bad monster we all know and love.

Seriously though, even I must admit that you guys/gals in CTRL have it together. Be it through intel, aggression, or whatever other means...fact is that you are indeed well ahead in the stats. Hat's off to the #1 tribe on .net!

Hopefully someday DDB and BORG will grow up big and strong and become a more challenging adversary for all the dedicated members of CTRL. Until then, I will continue to clean up the mess left behind by defeated/quitting/inactive members in hopes that one day I will be able to use those villages in a positive manner for the betterment of DDB and her allies :)

Peace, love and WAR!

DeletedUser

Dont worry cdnjer as soon as we get to the rim where rebirth stared out. we will noble those vills off you. After we noble our way thorugh the rest of DDBorg that is ;)

btw, nice application

Dont think ctrl will go for it though :D

DeletedUser

Dont worry cdnjer as soon as we get to the rim where rebirth stared out. we will noble those vills off you. After we noble our way thorugh the rest of DDBorg that is ;)

btw, nice application

See jer, they are thinking about you and planning lots of love!

cdnJer

btw, nice application

Rim you say? I can likely help you get there much faster if you wish.

As for the "application" bit...I was simply stating the truth. CTRL is "winning" this war, no? Anyway, I've already turned down a couple of offers from your esteemed colleagues. Granted, it was difficult to reject box seats at the Harry Potter Theatrical Production. Not to mention EJ's offer to have KW replaced by myself. Unfortunately for CTRL, I'm not the type of fella to be easily swayed by such fantastical "perks".

Also, I'm very happy you remember REBRTH. My fondest memories of TW remain with that tribe. Could you imagine if they returned? Jeeez, W10 would be finished!

See jer, they are thinking about you and planning lots of love!

I love to get lot's of love! Seems no one loves me these days...except of course when I invade deep into enemy territory. They come knocking on my doors from miles around ;)

DeletedUser

Rim you say? I can likely help you get there much faster if you wish.

As for the "application" bit...I was simply stating the truth. CTRL is "winning" this war, no? Anyway, I've already turned down a couple of offers from your esteemed colleagues. Granted, it was difficult to reject box seats at the Harry Potter Theatrical Production. Not to mention EJ's offer to have KW replaced by myself. Unfortunately for CTRL, I'm not the type of fella to be easily swayed by such fantastical "perks".

Also, I'm very happy you remember REBRTH. My fondest memories of TW remain with that tribe. Could you imagine if they returned? Jeeez, W10 would be finished!

I love to get lot's of love! Seems no one loves me these days...except of course when I invade deep into enemy territory. They come knocking on my doors from miles around ;)

I wanna be inside you homes

DeletedUser

wasn't REBRTH the washed up remains left over from when Die. man handled ESL way back in the day?

DeletedUser

BUMP

Sorry to necro old posts. But I'm going to prove a point to those 8AA8 morons that think they've outplayed CTRL. And not just eaten the leftover crumbles of what remained when we quit.