Top 20 Players Discussion

DeletedUser

It would be hard to have enough to clear a bonfire stack this early. :icon_neutral:

True, but it's not exactly an excuse not to build axes :icon_neutral: In the end it would have had the same outcome, but he couldn't have known that when he was building the army.

A humble player

True, but it's not exactly an excuse not to build axes :icon_neutral: In the end it would have had the same outcome, but he couldn't have known that when he was building the army.

When I cleared my target, I apparently had a similar axe count to day time.
:lol:

DeletedUser

When I cleared my target, I apparently had a similar axe count to day time.
:lol:

pot_kettle_black.jpg

I think posting your LC count might be a real humbling experience, Mr Humble Player.

A humble player

pot_kettle_black.jpg

I think posting your LC count might be a real humbling experience, Mr Humble Player.

The entire point of my post was the Pot/kettle thing ;)
I realize that to any outside observer (myself included) my account looks like a pile of 3 day old carp.

King Matt II

Buster Cherry is rank 3 with the best average points per village score in the top 20 (or the world if you don't count players with single villages). I expect them to take rank 1 soon. :3

Has a nice ass, too. :*

Last edited:

A humble player

Buster Cherry is rank 3 with the best average points per village score in the top 20 (or the world if you don't count players with single villages). I expect them to take rank 1 soon. :3

Has a nice ass, too. :*
You are looking at it backwards.
With three villages, they have three HQ's running, whilst he has only 2 unless he plans to noble again.

King Matt II

And you're assuming that I meant they'll take rank one via the HQ.

I did not. :p

King Matt II

"You are looking at it backwards."

Implying that I was saying they'll take rank one via the HQ. ;)

DeletedUser84917

You are a few hours too early with that announcement :icon_evil: I said clearly 9 PM. PM!! not AM!

but gratz anywayz.

And about the 9 PM: I hope your train dies! :icon_twisted:

/me runs from sacred

DeletedUser

your train

what do you mean my train? 9 PM is the time it will take for my one noble to go back and forth and noble the +33% stable bonus barb in next to mah village :icon_sad: I just killed all my LC and need the bonus for my main village badly.

DeletedUser96514

I Might as well post here while I'm still in the top 20. I Landed in the top 20 after i nobled a barbarian village. I nobled a former, former player :lol: He restarted when i cleared him though. :icon_confused: Took 2 days to finally clear him. When i finally did, it was because his mom kicked him off the computer. No joke. Thanks Mom! :)

I hope Jeff sees this :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

/nod :)
but remember,the moment you drop out of the top 20,i cant be seen in public with you ^-^

[spoil] we can meet in the back ;)[/spoil]