Top 20 players

DeletedUser

Wizzydizzy needs to stop cheating. This is unfair, and he should be punished.

It clearly states in the rules that no player is allowed to be more than double the points of the almighty ChrisIIHoppy. :icon_redface:

shh! if you are lucky he might give you his villages if he quits :icon_razz: :icon_wink: :spear:

DeletedUser

Heh. Good old Wizzy rank 1 in W20 and W36. He'll be rank 1 in W37 in less than a week too :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Heh. Good old Wizzy rank 1 in W20 and W36. He'll be rank 1 in W37 in less than a week too :icon_razz:

A bit time consuming :icon_razz: I wouldn't be able to keep up with that, and I think I talk for quite a lot of people too. He is a very good player though.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I'd bet on dctrout keeping rank 1 to be honest.

Now, for sure as Trout are consuming the pervocalypse accounts village(s) including the main. If Wizzy got it both of them would have had a tight race for the rank 1 spot.

Nauzhror

Now, for sure as Trout are consuming the pervocalypse accounts village(s) including the main. If Wizzy got it both of them would have had a tight race for the rank 1 spot.

Ahh, wasn't actually aware of that, I just rate dctrout and killion co-ing as higher than wizzy not co-ing, two players on one account, both skilled, vs. one skilled on the other. Not to take anything away from wizzy, but two people co-ing are usually more active than solo accounts.

DeletedUser

Ahh, wasn't actually aware of that, I just rate dctrout and killion co-ing as higher than wizzy not co-ing, two players on one account, both skilled, vs. one skilled on the other. Not to take anything away from wizzy, but two people co-ing are usually more active than solo accounts.

i would normally agree, but i have seen wizzy twice now, and heard what allyboo had to say too, and frankly the only person i have seen with a better speed is Jamm, and even then that is only very early game (he stopped playing long term before i really started)

Nauzhror

i would normally agree, but i have seen wizzy twice now, and heard what allyboo had to say too, and frankly the only person i have seen with a better speed is Jamm, and even then that is only very early game (he stopped playing long term before i really started)

Wizzy is indeed good, but killion and dctrout are not slouches by any means. I consider wizzy to be great at most aspects, but not at all an amazing starter.

DeletedUser

Wizzy is indeed good, but killion and dctrout are not slouches by any means. I consider wizzy to be great at most aspects, but not at all an amazing starter.

i guess that would depend on your definition of "start", if you are talking about 1-2 villages, then maybe not (keep in mind that on W20 while Jamm had 5k+, Lodda had 4k+ in 2nd place while 3rd place had only 3k+), but if you consider the start to be up to 10-20 villas then i would say he certainly is an amazing starter.

Nauzhror

i guess that would depend on your definition of "start", if you are talking about 1-2 villages, then maybe not (keep in mind that on W20 while Jamm had 5k+, Lodda had 4k+ in 2nd place while 3rd place had only 3k+), but if you consider the start to be up to 10-20 villas then i would say he certainly is an amazing starter.

Start being hmm, up to 10-15k. He never got higher than rank 3 till after 50k though (Hoang hit 50k first, I hit it the very next update). I didn't play W20, only basing his start performance on W36/37 for what it's worth.

Nauzhror

i say noobish idiot rank1 by next week
f015.gif

Wizzy will keep it up so im guessing they go back and forth.
p035.gif

I expect noobish to pass him as well. noobish started 7-8 days later, on the rim, and is co-played.

DeletedUser

well then again trout and killion are the same timezones....

DeletedUser

Tribe representation in top 20 :
Active : 7 players
«Evil» : 6 players
XVI : 4 players
DVADER : 1 player
T.W.L. : 1 player
WICK : 1 player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53562

Updated

1 wizzydizzy