Top 20 players

DeletedUser

Who I am doesn't matter. Simz won't be top three regardless of who I am. What is said matters, not who says it. Though I can say that Trycon's guess isn't accurate.

Meh, i tried :icon_razz:
Asher says hes played with simz and thinks hes not a top 3 player, what more is there to argue about its just his opinion ...

DeletedUser

You starred out "noob"? o_O

And Asher is a self-proclaimed 1337 :icon_razz:. You won't win an arguement with him...Ever...

Yehh course not,Prove it to me that you mit be a decent player then

DeletedUser

Well yeh it matter because if your a no*b then you cant really give a fact on simz can you ?

Wouldn't matter if I was a horrible player. You can judge people's skill without being better than them. But here's a really really obvious hint for ya anyway. I left Evolve on W33 to join the tribe you were in with the intent of disbanding it while I was rank 1 in my K.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You've called me a noob once in the past as well when I was under alias on W33, you tripped over yourself that when you realized who I was.

oww did i?Cool beans but that does't matter w33 was w33 we're on w36 now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

oww did i?Cool beans but that does't matter w33 was w33 we're on w36 now :icon_wink:

No, what matters is that I'm obviously not a noob if you tripped over yourself the last time you knew an alias was me. Also there's the fact I'm the biggest player on W36 south of xxx|754.

DeletedUser

*facepalm*
Were basically juding the players in the top 20 right now on past worlds, you cant just say this is w36 now. Well you just did but you get my point.

DeletedUser

And even if i did whats that gotta do with what we're on about now ?

Are you suggesting I wasn't a noob on W33, but am now? I'm fairly sure people grow out of noob status, not into it. I do think it's funny though that you want to argue with me largely because I said you wouldn't stay top 20 in another thread and knew you were kaczarap. I also know you were recently kicked out of a premade for not getting along with Gorth. I'm sure you know which premade, and I'm also sure you know there are no noobs in that premade so the only way I'd know of said incident would require me not being a noob.

EthanMacManus

Yehh course not,Prove it to me that you mit be a decent player then
And even if i did whats that gotta do with what we're on about now ?
You complained about him not being good enough to judge another player. Then, you're admitting that he's a good player, but it has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

If you're going to make an argument, stick with it. Or at least remember that you made it.

DeletedUser

Are you suggesting I wasn't a noob on W33, but am now? I'm fairly sure people grow out of noob status, not into it. I do think it's funny though that you want to argue with me largely because I said you wouldn't stay top 20 in another thread and knew you were kaczarap.

No i did't say that did i ?

DeletedUser

Are you suggesting I wasn't a noob on W33, but am now? I'm fairly sure people grow out of noob status, not into it. I do think it's funny though that you want to argue with me largely because I said you wouldn't stay top 20 in another thread and knew you were kaczarap. I also know you were recently kicked out of a premade for not getting along with Gorth. I'm sure you know which premade, and I'm also sure you know there are no noobs in that premade so the only way I'd know of said incident would require me not being a noob.

1.Hmm yeh i did't get kicked from the premade :lol:
2.I left gbc premade because gorth has a inflated ego thinks his the best

Why you brining this up anyway ?

DeletedUser

1 hoang nghiem Evil 9.805 3 3268

17 War CXY ChAoS 6.677 2 3339

Apart from the ACTIVE members, these are the only ones i really know, WAr CXY did very well in world 29 and deserves a high rank. hoang doesn't like doing things the right way, he does things his way, and still comes out on top, salut to him.

DeletedUser

1.Hmm yeh i did't get kicked from the premade :lol:
2.I left gbc premade because gorth has a inflated ego thinks his the best

Why you brining this up anyway ?

Oh trust me you did, check the replies in that post, you'd not be welcomed if you said you changed your mind and wished to join.

Well yeh it matter because if your a no*b then you cant really give a fact on simz can you ?

oww did i?Cool beans but that does't matter w33 was w33 we're on w36 now

Apparently I was likely a noob, and if so my opinion(s) didn't matter. Then I proved you didn't think so back on W33, so you stated that this was W36, which seemed to say to me that I wasn't a noob on W33, but that I might be on W36. The fact that I know you're no longer in said premade says that quite likely I am in it. You know the people that were in it, and none of them are noobs. Hence indirectly, knowing of that thread's existence would prove that I'm not a noob, no?

DeletedUser

Oh trust me you did, check the replies in that post, you'd not be welcomed if you said you changed your mind and wished to join.

Apparently I was likely a noob, and if so my opinion(s) didn't matter. Then I proved you didn't think so back on W33, so you stated that this was W36, which seemed to say to me that I wasn't a noob on W33, but that I might be on W36. The fact that I know you're no longer in said premade says that quite likely I am in it. You know the people that were in it, and none of them are noobs. Hence indirectly, knowing of that thread's existence would prove that I'm not a noob, no?

Who said i want to join gbc premade again ?

Firstly i did't say you was a noob on w33,And yes i know people in gbc tribe are not noobs.

And do i care that your on w36 ?

DeletedUser

Who said i want to join gbc premade again ?

Firstly i did't say you was a noob on w33,And yes i know people in gbc tribe are not noobs

I didn't say you did want back in it. But you claiming you weren't kicked from it is like someone not showing up to work for three days then showing up on the 4th day and saying they quit 5 minutes before the boss walks in and tell them they're fired and then claiming that they weren't fired. The leadership of said premade posted right after you said you were leaving that you would have been booted anyway and that anyone who caused an uproar like you did was not welcome.

1 hoang nghiem Evil 9.805 3 3268

17 War CXY ChAoS 6.677 2 3339

Apart from the ACTIVE members, these are the only ones i really know, WAr CXY did very well in world 29 and deserves a high rank. hoang doesn't like doing things the right way, he does things his way, and still comes out on top, salut to him.

Here, just so somethings on-topic, the best people in the top20 are:

1 hoang nghiem Evil 9.935 3 3312
4 Bullwinkle. ACTIVE 8.241 3 2747
8 simz1987 ACTIVE 7.163 2 3582
10 dgnidral LEON! 7.139 2 3570
13 Darth Hellmuth LEON! 6.851 2 3426

the best players in the top 100, but not top 20 yet are:

25 ThisIsNotWeiya Jedi! 6.259 2 3130
29 ChrisIIHoppy ~AP~ 6.016 2 3008
40 wizzydizzy ACTIVE 5.514 1 5514
98 Destination Unknown ACTIVE 4.214 1 4214

DeletedUser

No the only person that did't want me in was gorth of what happend in w26 when i sat his account i did't farm lol not my though i had to go and the tribe was so stiupid they would't sit him.

DeletedUser

I don't believe I said I'd be in the top three. I have played with Simz though and he's just not that good, period.

just curious, who are you? im guessing since we have played together we know each other (to some extent) and what world are you basing your evaluation on?

In all honesty, if im not top 5 in this world i would consider it to be a poor performance on my part.

EDIT: btw i would agree with your evaluation of the top 20/100 players, though some i am going a little more on reputation than actual experience.

DeletedUser

just curious, who are you? im guessing since we have played together we know each other (to some extent) and what world are you basing your evaluation on?

In all honesty, if im not top 5 in this world i would consider it to be a poor performance on my part.

EDIT: btw i would agree with your evaluation of the top 20/100 players, though some i am going a little more on reputation than actual experience.

W26 and W30 I have been in the same tribes as you. I've seen you play,other worlds as well but think those are the only two I've been in a tribe with you. For what it's worth I'm not trying to suggest you're a bad player, I just think most of the people I listed above are better than you are.

DeletedUser

Nah, top 10-20, Simz is good, but he's absolutely not top 3 material.

It's hard being top 5 & being in the council. He's prolly material for it, but to be top 5 or so you need luck + positioning + right tribe to go against right enemies for you to expand quickly + no council position. He's in the ocuncil & damn close to the core.

DeletedUser

It's hard being top 5 & being in the council. He's prolly material for it, but to be top 5 or so you need luck + positioning + right tribe to go against right enemies for you to expand quickly + no council position. He's in the ocuncil & damn close to the core.

Yeh i agree on that dont forgot his leading active takes time to go through all mails forum etc :p