Top 20 players

DeletedUser

Hey firstly i did't see this kind of thread so i decided its time to rate the great top 20 players,So just give your opinions ploxx.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 hoang nghiem Evil 9.805 3 3268
2 scotchmenot Looney 9.437 4 2359
3 Szkodniczek nOObS 9.304 3 3101
4 Bullwinkle. ACTIVE 8.164 3 2721
5 Darazi LOADED 7.602 3 2534
6 Queenjele PTT 7.472 2 3736
7 ornyto ACTIVE 7.412 2 3706
8 kenricht ~LOB~ 7.147 2 3574
9 dgnidral LEON! 7.139 2 3570
10 simz1987 ACTIVE 7.120 2 3560
11 NoxiousSole TLA 7.094 2 3547
12 badsleepycat PTT 6.857 2 3429
13 Darth Hellmuth LEON! 6.797 2 3399
14 VPCRR ACTIVE 6.790 2 3395
15 carlita *.* 6.762 2 3381
16 1ndigo URL 6.706 3 2235
17 War CXY ChAoS 6.677 2 3339
18 Valk Evil 6.576 2 3288
19 ISwearThisIsMoosey Jedi! 6.563 3 2188
20 Silverpace -=WT=- 6.514 2 3257

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 hoang nghiem = rank 1 material
2 scotchmenot = rank 2 material
3 Szkodniczek = rank 3 material
etc etc

DeletedUser

This is the kind of insight that you can only get here at the TW forums.

"I've never heard of him" is barely more insightful now is it? I'm judging players by what they've achieved.

My post was trying to prove a point ;)

DeletedUser

Quick versions:

dgnidral: best player in the top 20
Bullwinkle: much better than speedy just gave him credit for
speedy: a cruddy speed player that took over an account previously played by Miggy, will fail.

DeletedUser8472

"I've never heard of him" is barely more insightful now is it? I'm judging players by what they've achieved.

My post was trying to prove a point ;)

Ermm, ok. However, it's an irrelevant point. The thread is about gathering info really. You think it's stupid to have it when people clearly won't/can't give opinions on the entire top 20. I think it would be stupid to have it if everybody could :/. Got to take the pieces and add them together. For example speedy.gonzales didn't know dgnidral, but asher roth apparently does. Though it seems asher roth has been fooled a bit since dgnidral is pretty bad given the info I've seen.

Muldie325

Obviously its time for one of these as soon as the OP makes the top 20 >.>

DeletedUser

Quick versions:

dgnidral: best player in the top 20
Bullwinkle: much better than speedy just gave him credit for
speedy: a cruddy speed player that took over an account previously played by Miggy, will fail.

lol miggy gived me the account btw:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ermm, ok. However, it's an irrelevant point. The thread is about gathering info really. You think it's stupid to have it when people clearly won't/can't give opinions on the entire top 20. I think it would be stupid to have it if everybody could :/. Got to take the pieces and add them together. For example speedy.gonzales didn't know dgnidral, but asher roth apparently does. Though it seems asher roth has been fooled a bit since dgnidral is pretty bad given the info I've seen.

I just see it as ego stroking by Speed Gonzalez, and another opportunity for players like Hoang to get unjustified slating, while more popular players talk themselves up. Probably shouldn't of posted what I did, but I just dislike these topics. I'll ignore it from now on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My prediction for future top20 players based on previous worlds:

- dgnidral
- ender_wiggin
- adwodon (yea boi)
- wizzydizzy

and 16 others, its too early to tell who will burn out at this stage, and I dont recognise any other names o_O

I would say about the current ones, but I only know one.

DeletedUser

- dgnidral
- ender_wiggin
- adwodon (yea boi)

and 17 others, its too early to tell who will burn out at this stage, and I dont recognise any other names o_O

wizzydizzy is another good bet. Rank 1 W20, former rank 1 W10. The Wizzy playing here is Lodda, the original Wizzy, not the one that played W20 recently but the one that made the account rank 1 initially. Oh and I still have plans to catch top 20 eventually from the rim, though err..not as quickly as lard did *blushes*.

DeletedUser8472

well dgnidral isn't that special. Look at Darazi, higher rank plus later start...though denser area.

Also, didn't know that was lodda....

DeletedUser

- dgnidral
- ender_wiggin
- adwodon (yea boi)
- wizzydizzy

and 16 others, its too early to tell who will burn out at this stage, and I dont recognise any other names o_O

Yeh lodda will go far in this world