Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

True that Joshi, I did quit during a war, left my tribe to fight what I had started, including 4 or 5 other people that quit before me, or shortly after. I'll not plead for sympathy, if people disagree then they're entitled to opinions.

Stewy said:
Diffrence is you gave it all mouth about being a great player and owning world36 and then as soon as your challenged you quit, Yeh pass it of as coincidence or dodgy timing but theirs not a single person here under your false illusions anymore.

I beg to differ. :)

DeletedUser

True that Joshi, I did quit during a war, left my tribe to fight what I had started, including 4 or 5 other people that quit before me, or shortly after. I'll not plead for sympathy, if people disagree then they're entitled to opinions.

I beg to differ. :)

You dont have the credibility to beg for anything anymore cele, all that went out the window when you quit after starting a war and receiving incomings.

DeletedUser

Well theirs a few options i see.....

He could be Semnormal or DU, Or he could be neither and is craving attention and trying to get Active to kick one of their accounts.

DeletedUser

Maybe Mozely :icon_rolleyes:

So Cele, you back in this game, or just the forums?

DeletedUser

Hey, didn't someone else do something really similar about returning and playing an account in their nemesis' tribe?? I'm almost sure they did... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol

Fat bear is hear. say hello to your grandpa fat bear:lol:

DeletedUser

Aww, that's cute. He deleted a post. Stop seeking attention Cele. We all when you get too much of it, you quit. That's why you start a war and leave your tribe after Karl threatened to hunt you down and destroy you. That's why you made your cute little goodbye post, swearing that you would never again play tribal wars because of real life, although as soon as you quit W36 you went to W42 and began to play again. It's funny.

DeletedUser

Fat bear is hear. say hello to your grandpa fat bear:lol:

Hey there. :)

carlito50 said:
Aww, that's cute. He deleted a post. Stop seeking attention Cele. We all when you get too much of it, you quit. That's why you start a war and leave your tribe after Karl threatened to hunt you down and destroy you. That's why you made your cute little goodbye post, swearing that you would never again play tribal wars because of real life, although as soon as you quit W36 you went to W42 and began to play again. It's funny.

Every time I read your posts, it makes me smile. :icon_redface: I love to wind you up, makes me feel all warm inside. Congratulations for seeing me delete a post, I guess I win the milestone for first person to delete a post. :icon_cool:

I've already made it clear, you can even go check the date on skype since Karl was in the skype chat. I told people I was quitting before he opened up. Not that you would agree, I can see quite clearly Active will never change. Trying to justify KJs losses?
emoticon-0140-rofl.gif
You know nothing of the reasons I quit, nor the reasons for my return. You only speculate and make wild assumptions based on what your ego is telling you.

I think I'm going to enjoy this world, much more than before. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hey there. :)

Every time I read your posts, it makes me smile. :icon_redface: I love to wind you up, makes me feel all warm inside. Congratulations for seeing me delete a post, I guess I win the milestone for first person to delete a post. :icon_cool:

I've already made it clear, you can even go check the date on skype since Karl was in the skype chat. I told people I was quitting before he opened up. Not that you would agree, I can see quite clearly Active will never change. Trying to justify KJs losses?
emoticon-0140-rofl.gif
You know nothing of the reasons I quit, nor the reasons for my return. You only speculate and make wild assumptions based on what your ego is telling you.

I think I'm going to enjoy this world, much more than before. :icon_cool:

Ahh, that's cute. You changed your reasons now, last I remember it was "Tw is a waste of time and I've wasted much of my life on this bad bad game".

DeletedUser

I also recall saying, few of many reasons. Are you really that enclosed in this public forum you have to argue what happened 1-2 months ago? :lol:

I thought I was the pathetic one. :icon_rolleyes: Fresh start for me baby. :icon_cool: Call it what you want, my ways have changed, but by all means continue to bring up "you quit! sucha newlb!". Sticks and stones.

DeletedUser

You can't use 'You don't know what's going on or why I did this' as an argument because it is your fault he doesn't know. All he can do is speculate because you never told him.

DeletedUser

Yeh and tbh no1 cares, just leave world36 in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, come on guys. Lets be civil :)

Cele does make this forums more interesting does he not? :icon_eek:

But it's a bit like, whats the game? :icon_rolleyes:
Guess who?

Where you flick down those cards while saying

"Does he have glasses?"

Etc,

Now its, guess the bear lol :icon_neutral: