Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

So celeb when you gonna tell us what account you're on? Or are you simply too scared? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol why would he do that and then get booted? I'm sure he has a few tricks up his sleeve and is planning something epic, like you guys did with him.

DeletedUser

Lol why would he do that and then get booted? I'm sure he has a few tricks up his sleeve and is planning something epic, like you guys did with him.

pretty much doubt that he's in active :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You never know, you guys did take in Huggle/Idle and he is friends with them.

DeletedUser

You never know, you guys did take in Huggle/Idle and he is friends with them.

Some of them possibly... Most definitely not all of them.

On another note I have a question. Are all TW worlds so full of backstabbing? I mean, this is my first world as everyone seems to know, and every minute it's like someone is tying to screw someone else over...

DeletedUser

Yeah good point, is there always so much deception?

No it's only w36 to my knowledge, which is why I don't like this world much believe it or not. :lol: I only continued to play here past 1mil because of the no morale.

v3ngance

Some of them possibly... Most definitely not all of them.

On another note I have a question. Are all TW worlds so full of backstabbing? I mean, this is my first world as everyone seems to know, and every minute it's like someone is tying to screw someone else over...

yes it is all tw worlds that have backstabbing. some of the original ones didn't for a while but later on (well the original ones no ones active enough to play) they did

DeletedUser

Yeah good point, is there always so much deception?

Deception is part of war.

Many people openly say spies are noobs, etc.

I myself don't like the idea of not trusting a tribe mate.
But, most of us here have gleaned info using spies.

Although, I have to agree, world 3
6 has more back stabbing that a hard core team deathmatch on Call of Duty: World at War.

DeletedUser

No it's only w36 to my knowledge, which is why I don't like this world much believe it or not. :lol: I only continued to play here past 1mil because of the no morale.

I doubt you were the only player on your account when you were at 1 mil points.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Does that matter? Obviously you alone could not play an account 24 hours, now could you?

Ok, I fail to see where this is going. I said the reason I played passed 1mil points - no morale - easy kills being on the rim.

What has that got to do with coplayers or 24 hour accounts?

DeletedUser

All getting a little bit petty here, Its no secret i want cele to die painfully in a gigantic fire preferrably one that killed him slowly.

But if were going to hate on him could we be a bit more constructive, Example as follows:

Cele i hate you more than ive ever hated anyone in my entire life, This may be sad considering this is a online game but you rile me up that much, .

Bad Example as follows:

Cele you stink LOL

DeletedUser

Stewy, you never fail to please. :icon_cool:

I've told you though, we'll be together soon. :icon_redface: Just hold on babe.

DeletedUser

Made this especially for you cele:

[spoil]
aye.png
[/spoil]