19. semnormal
20. noobish idiot

Black=DVADER
Blue=ACTIVE
Green=XVI
Orange=[V]
yellow=on his own

DeletedUser

You also were before you abandoned your tribe and quit out of fear. Hope that doesn't happen again.

Ah, back to the good old world 36 where people try to make others look bad with false words. I don't need to dignify any thing thank you very much. :)

I can tell you this much for free, I also told the tribe I was quitting, before those 3 members left for Active.

See you around.

DeletedUser

Ah, back to the good old world 36 where people try to make others look bad with false words. I don't need to dignify any thing thank you very much. :)

I can tell you this much for free, I also told the tribe I was quitting, before those 3 members left for Active.

See you around.

Don't get all mad and quit again, dear.

Caveman 10345

Can you tell us why you have quit and then come back 2 months later ?

DeletedUser

I think I know whats coming next. It all sort of feels a little déjà vu. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh here we go, please just leave and dont embarass yourself again.

DeletedUser

so you ran away from a fight, and now things have cooled down somewhat you decide to return? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so you ran away from a fight, and now things have cooled down somewhat you decide to return? :icon_rolleyes:

Yes that is it. I ran away from a fight. :) Every one else who quits, like joshi did for a small example, is just :icon_cool: cool. But when I do. It's running away. Spot on chap. :icon_wink:

/I already knew Active :)icon_rolleyes:) would flame me. Nothing changes.

I think I'll stick around. After the amount of invitations I got to return, I got tired of saying no. It's nice to be back on Active anywho. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yes that is it. I ran away from a fight. :) Every one else who quits, like joshi did for a small example, is just :icon_cool: cool. But when I do. It's running away. Spot on chap. :icon_wink:

I think I'll stick around. After the amount of invitations I got to return, I got tired of saying no. It's nice to be back on Active anywho. :icon_redface:

yea but there's a small difference between me and you nathan. i didn't ditch a tribe that i was leading nor did i ditch an account that was under attack :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Diffrence is you gave it all mouth about being a great player and owning world36 and then as soon as your challenged you quit, Yeh pass it of as coincidence or dodgy timing but theirs not a single person here under your false illusions anymore.

Caveman 10345

I think the bear just wants attention, and from what i can see your all giving to the egomaniac.