Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

not to be rude to either of you two, but please, if you wish to keep after each other, please start your own thread or take it to PM's. and leave this thread for its intended posts

DeletedUser

hmm you as good as started it, what did you expect when you invited lanky to comment? if it wasnt deliberate it was very shortsighted of you

DeletedUser

Nah I'm done Cards, the (half)intelligent comments have stopped and its just flaming. He ain't worth my time.

DeletedUser

Get back on topic and learn maturity before I have to take out the rule enforcement stick and chop you to tiny pieces with it...:icon_razz:

Pain.Carbon

1 Cardnial DVADER 10.055.975 987 10188
lots of internals, lots of 2k barbs, highest points, good ODA, takes enemy villages too..

2 April1988 DVADER 9.185.175 925 9930
high points, high value barbs, enemy villages, ODA could be higher..

3 desis DVADER 8.159.523 827 9866
high points and holding steady for a long time, ODA could be higher, hasn't taken any barbs since march when he took some 2k ones. looks like he is the kinda guy everyone wants in their tribe cos he focuses on the enemy more than anything..

4 RacerXXX DVADER 8.085.061 818 9884
good taking of enemy villages,no 2k barbs,high points and ODA..

5 RagePBJ DVADER 7.938.224 794 9998
lots of internals and barbs, has taken lots of enemy villages and high point barbs too but is let down by taking of 2k barbs, ODA could be higher..

6 scurf DVADER 7.655.227 776 9865
only nobles decent stuff and from many players too. Very aggressive player...

7 darth boru XVI 7.591.066 773 9820
has made good progress in the top 20 while being a leader. It is one thing to hold your rank but to make progress as leader is good going cos many players slow down with the burden of leadership...

8 Pain.Carbon [V] 7.482.337 759 9858
Lost almost 100 villages cos an entire tribe attacked when the primary player was on holiday. During the last six months though we have worked hard and have almost regained the rank we once had. he likes to take internals and high point barbs when available,Nice,ODA too...

9 sainfate DVADER 7.452.247 761 9793
never lost even one village - has he got the only pally in this world? lots of internals, lots of enemy villages and no 2k barbs this year...

10 undertheradar XVI 7.252.109 731 9921
appears to be asleep at the wheel

11 the stooge DVADER 6.719.302 726 9255
I like his old nobling but the stormtrooper is getting tired now and can only take 2k barbs it seems..

12 unorthodox [V] 6.625.365 665 9963
getting fat on internals at the moment but has taken many enemy villages in the past,rubbish ODA..

13 Lucas Hope DVADER 6.407.372 657 9752
had some time off after enemy caps and is getting fat on internals now...

14 Ausmark DVADER 6.367.238 658 9677
has lots of enemy caps but also has many 2k barbs..

15 Rage Panda DVADER 6.350.608 614 10343
lots of enemy caps and few internals...

16 apoll12 DVADER 6.124.577 622 9847
went crazy on the 2k barbs and has run out of barbs or packets perhaps...

17 Conspikuous WUKE 5.926.216 613 9668
As leader of wuke in a tough war with dvader he seems to find the time for internals, barbs, as well as the occasional enemy vill. Is busy atm with 2k barbs - perhaps this is cos all he gets from dvader is a good ODA..

18 Damnatory DVADER 5.900.334 599 9850
steady growth with a good mix of internals and enemy villages...

19 Cannonfodder14 XVI 5.882.799 590 9971
rapid and consistent growth recently thanks to internal barbs but lost his way a bit with the 2k barbs in april...

20 BoboFatt WUKE 5.860.453 604 9703
has killed more enemy troops than any other player in this world but doesn't seem to have many enemy caps for his work. Seems to prefer barbs and internals instead...

Last edited:

RagePBJ

5 RagePBJ DVADER 7.938.224 794 9998
lots of internals and barbs, has taken lots of enemy villages and high point barbs too but is let down by taking of 2k barbs, ODA could be higher..
With all due respect to your critique, as most of it is fair, out of over 800 villages only 10 of them have been 2k point barbs. Only 5 in the past several months, and they were so I could be on the WUKE front lines since I was so far away. I would say that most players have taken considerably more than that.

DeletedUser

Conspik sends horrible trains. dont really expect him to noble many enemy villages TBH

Pain.Carbon

With all due respect to your critique, as most of it is fair, out of over 800 villages only 10 of them have been 2k point barbs. Only 5 in the past several months, and they were so I could be on the WUKE front lines since I was so far away. I would say that most players have taken considerably more than that.

yehh i know mate... its just a post,i say what i think,nothing else...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Conspik sends horrible trains. dont really expect him to noble many enemy villages TBH

for starters trains are overated, with a stupid opera update and apparently no solution Im mouse clicking it and can nail about 400 milleseconds, but their are plenty of better ways to noble.

even if you send a 150 ms train I can snipe it.

DeletedUser

should probably just be more careful when publicly insulting somebody, I might just give the command. I sent all the support home, named the village "A gift" sniped it, then lost it , recapped it and lost it again for fun. D just wasnt close enough. So congrats at your one cap on con. Go get the other one, shouldnt be too difficult.

Pain.Carbon

forget other things plzzz...Post about topic... :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

im a top 20 player and he insulted my ability, I believe that is pretty on topic.

DeletedUser

should probably just be more careful when publicly insulting somebody, I might just give the command. I sent all the support home, named the village "A gift" sniped it, then lost it , recapped it and lost it again for fun. D just wasnt close enough. So congrats at your one cap on con. Go get the other one, shouldnt be too difficult.

Lol good one. That is why you had what 16 batches of support arriving, You never wanted to lose that village. I just dont understand why you didnt stack it ahead of time. A front line village in the middle of Dvader unstacked. Seems like an un skilled move to me. But im just one noob here :p

Last edited by a moderator: