Top 20 Players

• Thread starter Michael Corleone.
  • Start date

DeletedUser98475

Rompak - Good ODA, Consistent growth rate

acceptable number of internals.. has been there since the beginning

rugsbunny - very consistent right from the beginning of the world

OD is a little low for my liking and internals as well :icon_confused: but his forum attitude <3

Thanks <3

Hope you mean me by "his forum attitude", not one of my noob co's! :p

DeletedUser

yupp i know that NOIR is in 4ZL and leading the tribe as well...She's doing a great job with it and maybe she's pretty occupied with leading the tribe that she has to noble barbs and turtle up...
Which means she has quite less off of her own. I think that was what HIPPO taught to the players in his tribe....

You really don't see far beyond the bridge of your nose do you? There is nothing wrong with turtling, it's how she prefers to play. (inserts rant of personal playing style). So what she nobles barbs? She can build them up faster then any other player on the world.

DeletedUser98475

Turtling is a very effictive tactic. And for all we know, Noir may be all offense, and just saying she is a turtle to throw people off her scent :p

DeletedUser

You really don't see far beyond the bridge of your nose do you? There is nothing wrong with turtling, it's how she prefers to play. (inserts rant of personal playing style). So what she nobles barbs? She can build them up faster then any other player on the world.

Well when i posted my first comment about NOIR i didn't know that she was all def..
Even I'm aware of the benefits of turtling up and know that its a damn effective tactic..I normally turtle up once i cross like 75-80 villas....

yupp i know that NOIR is in 4ZL and leading the tribe as well...She's doing a great job with it and maybe she's pretty occupied with leading the tribe that she has to noble barbs and turtle up...
Which means she has quite less off of her own. I think that was what HIPPO taught to the players in his tribe....

And if you've read my previous comment I meant to say the same as well..

When i said abt HIPPO tribe I meant in good sense and it was in that tribe only that i learnt abt the benefits of turtle..

DeletedUser

Regardless it didn't translate that well to what you intended to say.

DeletedUser

Turtling is a very effictive tactic. And for all we know, Noir may be all offense, and just saying she is a turtle to throw people off her scent :p

and yeah looking at her ODA stats i'll fairly agree that she has decent amt of off as well...In my view Noir has arnd 25-30 off villas and rest all as def ones...

But that again is just my view-point based on her ODA growth which has been consistent and couldn't have been possible had she been all def...

DeletedUser

Willing to let the majority of slightly OT talk slide in here as most of it is centralized around the top 20 players.

Try to stay on topic here though guys :).

DeletedUser

I have 15 or less offensive villages, I'll let you decide how many. :) Certainly not enough to use the 50 nobles I have :lol:

Nonetheless I wanted to see how long I could run a top 20 account by hardcore turtling and doing a lot of barb nobling. I've done heavy offense + pure player nobling before and maintained a top 10 account from 2 villages to 700 villages...that's an old tired horse. Wanted to try something different. Everyone says defense slows growth so... ;)

Needless to say anyone that has launched at our frontlines in wars that we've declared has likely hit my defenses somewhere. :)

matt rider

Because -noir turtles, i have officially been made to look stylish :cool:

Kidding, well not really because i r turtle, but still. Who do we think is the most aggressive player, or war horse if you like, in the top 10?

DeletedUser

Kidding, well not really because i r turtle, but still. Who do we think is the most aggressive player, or war horse if you like, in the top 10?

ODA says Rompak :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Rompak, the man is a machine

DeletedUser

1 Rompak Fray - Beastly ODT. Obviously PWNED a lot and deserving of his rank in the world

2 rugsbunny - Been around the top % forever. Seems to be trying to establish the account on the opposite end of the world rim now also. Whether they will be allowed to do so is another question, unless FRAY have relationships with tribes on that side of the world. Anyhow, seems a good player and a great account.

3 Tampara - Horde! - Much recently published about the disharmony within the tribe. Quitting? Not quitting? Quite a drama :) Fastest nobler in the world.. Handled the recent mini-war well by the looks of ODT jumps. Obviously a great player and some believe too good for the tribe.

4 whowantstobemyfarm 4Zl? - Know these guys from other worlds. Great guys and great players too. Will be #1 in this world very soon and will no doubt stay there for a long time.

5 Disarm Yourself 4ZL? - Beast

6 GypseyGirl 4ZL? - Beast

7 Mr Cheez Wiz 4ZL? - Beast

8 we3noobs 4ZL? - Sexy beasts. Possibly the sexiest players in 4zl? and some would say the world.....

9 Davy Crockett Fray - Really low ODT for a top 20 account. Cant be bothered to check noble history. But, obviously not done too much fighting or has very good bashers :)

10 Kangaskhan 4ZL? - Super beast.

11 NiZell -Nyx- Been in top % forever also. Really like this account and hope that it continues to grow and stay in the top %.

12 -=X=- 4ZL? - Ex motive I believe. Not many of them alive anymore, so must be able to play :)

13 *-Artemis-* - Only know of his/her external presence. Doesn't seem to be overy popular, but can obviously play the game.

14 -Noir. 4ZL? - Barb nobling nooblet :p

15 maneutte Fray - no idea, but looks like a sexy account.

16 DoIKnowYou? 4ZL? - Lowest ODT in the top 20. Good spread over two K's though.

17 ih.jey Fray - Seems like a good account. Dont know much aout the owners though.

18 Please? Fray - Has done well to claw back in the top % after being banned. Again, dowsn't seem like a popular account. But, is evidently highly active and knows the game.

19 jjbmma 4ZL? - Sexy

20 S7528965J 4ZL? Seems to have stagnated a little recently after a great start. Maybe the calm before a storm :)

Sorry, not so in-depth. But, at least it's updated :)

DeletedUser

i like the "slight" use of beast baz :)

8 we3noobs 4ZL? - Sexy beasts. Possibly the sexiest players in 4zl? and some would say the world.....

u wish :p

DeletedUser

lol baz, your top 20 players analysis is not biased at all :p

But seriously, whowantstobemyfarm is definitely going to be rank 1 pretty soon :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Biased!! :icon_surprised:

I thought it was well balanced :icon_smile: