Top 20 Players

• Thread starter Michael Corleone.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1 Rompak Fray - Very nice ODA(number one). Obviously fought a lot to have those villages, and has my utmost respect. Though there has been a slight garnish of Internal nobles, there have been a fair amount of nobled villages from past wars, most notably the recent one against PMS.

2 rugsbunny Fray - Been in the top three since the beginning of the world. A high amount of internals and low OD, but that change could come through with the help of a new coplayer being added to the account :icon_wink:.

3 Tampara - Horde! - Previously very silent, Tampara has accumulated a lot of villages through the use of brute force and classic nobling. ODD and ODA suggest that Tampara has dealt with a lot of attacks and repelled them. I remember an instance with ???? where Tampara shot up in the rankings in ODT, while still gaining two spots in the points race. Very nice, although having a lot of problems with their tribe recently.

4 whowantstobemyfarm 4Zl? - Very good players (merging with LadyandJuicy), and will be number one in a couple of weeks. ODT is weak, but I believe that will change when given the chance to get in a major war (When was the last time 4ZL was in a serious war? Motive? Ehh.)

5 Disarm Yourself 4ZL? - An account that has recently taken over the Ghostofajarvik account. A very strong offensive player, expect them to be at your front doorstep when war is about to break loose.

6 GypseyGirl 4ZL? - Merging with Swiper14 allowed this account to flourish. This account was the third to reach 1,000,000 points, and is often silent on the forums. Would be interesting to see this account speak up a bit more here in the dead World 55 Forums.

7 Mr Cheez Wiz 4ZL? - Don't really know.

8 we3noobs 4ZL? - Sexy. That is all I know.

9 Davy Crockett Fray -A former DA member, this account has eaten and been gifted a lot of villages, hence the low ODT. Properly given the chance, however, I believe that this account could give someone a tough fight. Because this ODT could suggest two things: They either are a massive point whore OR Have a lot of troops waiting to get killed.

10 Kangaskhan 4ZL? - Fallen a bit from the mid-april surge, Kangaskhan has very little internals, and seems to get conquered villas only by taking them by force. Good account, and hopefully will see this account still around by the end of the world.

11 NiZell -Nyx- My Tribemaster, so my opinion is obviously biased. An account that has been top 20 since the absolute start of this world, this account's activity and leadership is obscene. A lot of village-taking from Ops in wars. Complains very little and has no forum presence. But a great player and a good leader, if a bit too diplomatic at times :lol:

I will get the others later. For now I must sleep.

DeletedUser

1 whowantstobemyfarm One of the least tested 4zl? accounts, i would of preferred to see the whowantstobemyfarm account merged into the LadyandJuicy account, as from an outsiders point of view ladyandjuicy was the better player, seeing as L+J is now on the account, maybe it will become more aggressive and what not

2 Tampara Gotta be my favourite top 10 player.. Really good ODA, leads a top 10 alliance.. all alone on the account.. quite an accomplishment

3 Rompak Fray Very aggressive player, very strong account

4 rugsbunny

5 Mr Cheez Wiz Vill point average a little to high, and appears silent on the externals, can't really comment much on it

6 GypseyGirl A lot of internals until recently, hope the account can keep up with others

7 Disarm Yourself After a large period of internals the account has adjusted itself and is now taking masses of chess vills, very good future.

8 we3noobs I used to dislike this account, it's style of mass internalling VVV members in and outside of the alliance ended about 2months ago, since then it's been going well.

9 Davy Crockett Great player, spends a lot of his time leading, without these leadership commitments he would have a lot more enemy conquers, and a larger overall size.

10 NiZell Beast, the brain of Nyx and sets the pace.

DeletedUser

Top 1 nobled inactives to get to rank 1. Tamp nobled active players. Nobling inactives/barbs to grow is barely an accomplishment. Hopefully she will turn out to be a good player...

DeletedUser

Wasn't Ido138 an inactive? You kicked him from horde! and Tam ate up his villages pretty quick.

DeletedUser

1 whowantstobemyfarm One of the least tested 4zl? accounts, i would of preferred to see the whowantstobemyfarm account merged into the LadyandJuicy account, as from an outsiders point of view ladyandjuicy was the better player, seeing as L+J is now on the account, maybe it will become more aggressive and what not

Just to point out, when the LadyandJuicy account was being gang banged by Turkcore and his tribe (twice), the player on whowantstobemyfarm helped out with lots of the sniping and defending :) So he has been tested a bit more than you would think ;)

DeletedUser

1 8 we3noobs I used to dislike this account, it's style of mass internalling VVV members in and outside of the alliance ended about 2months ago, since then it's been going well.

Were they internals though?? Or, were they just pushing the council as much as possible by nobling anyone that nobled barbs in their area or new mass recruited players that restricted growth... In tribe, or not :lol:

Checks of ODA at the time, would suggest there was possibly a different story behind early nooblings :lol:

But, thanks anyhow :)

DeletedUser

Were they internals though?? Or, were they just pushing the council as much as possible by nobling anyone that nobled barbs in their area or new mass recruited players that restricted growth... In tribe, or not :lol:

Checks of ODA at the time, would suggest there was possibly a different story behind early nooblings :lol:

But, thanks anyhow :)

As someone who was in that area at the time they were inactives or gifted vills, the ODA was poor too, i know more than u think :)

DeletedUser

I would know more as I nooobled them :lol:

Regardless, VVV = :icon_rolleyes:

Early stages when not in core are always an easier ride, inactives or not. :axemen:

DeletedUser

Top 1 nobled inactives to get to rank 1. Tamp nobled active players. Nobling inactives/barbs to grow is barely an accomplishment. Hopefully she will turn out to be a good player...

bernard do u actually check things out for urself or just go with what ever pnp the fan club say.......

if u look at tamps noblings it tells u a story. in the ???? war he nobled 20 vills...BUT those targets were not an op but him taking the k23 vills near him. mulitple different players, single vills here and there and most u will find he took not too long after ???? had. kinda fresh noblings they were. not such a big challenge. also if u know some fremen history u know that most of ???? didnt hit tamp and some were actually not loyal to ???? and supported some k23 fremen players against their tribe mates. tamp knowing their moves on him kinda doesnt really put him in the field that he has been tested yet.

His current war he has nobled 5 area vills. the 4 area noblings b4 this date 2011-06-26 21:56:25 were what caused area and Horde to come into conflict. (tamp was not the only one, other horde members also at that time nobled our vills, our clearings, all over neutral inactives ......yudda yudda yudda)

tamp has his oda from clearing players/inactives/semi active/just plain don't respect ex-tribe mates (idol and many others) who are not a challenge to him.

tamp reminds me of the type of players who only care about stats (his own) he likes being fastest nobler etc and he will eat anything to keep his name up their. by anything, he will sacrifice his tribe, his tribe mates (except a select few) to keep his own personal goals achieving.

mmm thats not a leader worthy of praise.

i remember maverick posting during the ???? war how tamp went from 5 to 3. everyone taking it at face value and saying yeah he must be good to be waring ??? mostly on his own and he is gaining not falling. little did anyone know how deep he actually was in ???? and it wasnt that much of a threat to him at all.

it really is funny how this global works, anyone can say something and only a few will actually go check it out in detail, the rest fall for the hype and join the band wagon.

DeletedUser

it really is funny how this global works, anyone can say something and only a few will actually go check it out in detail, the rest fall for the hype and join the band wagon.

Amen to that, not the Tamp bit, I'm not familiar with that so can't say.

DeletedUser

One of the main reasons you seldom see me posting on here is due to the fact that I do not like making statements that are just not correct and have no back up. :icon_neutral:Whowantstobemyfarm is an top player and has been tested several times by DA earlier on. There are several factors that have prevented more aggressive play on his part but Im not going to get into it. You are entitled to your opinion and I see that you do love to express your opinions. Whowantstobemyfarm is a top notch player end of story.

DeletedUser61672

Um... He actually did say that whowantstobemyfarm is a top player. On top of that, he complimented you because he thought you and your orig partner were better. I don't really see a need to argue against him :p

But i must say, that stating he was excellent against DA is not really a top star for him. DA is and was, poo.

DeletedUser

Did I miss something saint? I was not argueing. He did not say he was a top player anywhere on that statement. I dont care what kind of a tribe it is when they send mass attacks at you and I know several DA players who are actually quite good not that it matters.

DeletedUser

Um... He actually did say that whowantstobemyfarm is a top player. On top of that, he complimented you because he thought you and your orig partner were better. I don't really see a need to argue against him :p

But i must say, that stating he was excellent against DA is not really a top star for him. DA is and was, poo.

I don't see anything in SA's post about WWTBF saying he's a top player. The only thing he said about the account is that it was "One of the least tested accounts" and that it's not overly/very aggressive. L+J probably didn't like SA's comment and fired back.