Top 20 Players

• Thread starter Michael Corleone.
  • Start date

DeletedUser61672

I don't see anything in SA's post about WWTBF saying he's a top player. The only thing he said about the account is that it was "One of the least tested accounts" and that it's not overly/very aggressive. L+J probably didn't like SA's comment and fired back.

Ya, complete brain fart for me on that one :D No clue where i was reading. Sorry about that L&J

DeletedUser

Top 1 nobled inactives to get to rank 1. Tamp nobled active players. Nobling inactives/barbs to grow is barely an accomplishment. Hopefully she will turn out to be a good player...

You hear that Dunn? Nicole and I were inactive when you ate us. I guess that means that WWTBMF is two thirds inactive and the remaining third can only eat inactives.

That's ok with me. Honestly I'd prefer people to ignore past history and just assume that I'm a noob, so I'm going to go ahead and say that Bernard is absolutely right! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

One of the main reasons you seldom see me posting on here is due to the fact that I do not like making statements that are just not correct and have no back up. :icon_neutral:Whowantstobemyfarm is an top player and has been tested several times by DA earlier on. There are several factors that have prevented more aggressive play on his part but Im not going to get into it. You are entitled to your opinion and I see that you do love to express your opinions. Whowantstobemyfarm is a top notch player end of story.

"as from an outsiders point of view"

Can't read don't post, simples.

DeletedUser

Dunn and Nicole need me though! Someone needs to store all of their reports for them, otherwise they'd keep hitting the same villages with 2k LC :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't think anyone would complain of a bump on this thread :)

Updated list

Rompak - Still beasting it up as usual
whowantstobemyfarm - Their recent caps has made me like this player much more than i used to, i thought it would take internals forever :p
rugsbunny - Dat sexy mofo that goes by the name of studio audience, warring DA and Fray with no external support. Biased opinion though so i won't say if they're good or bad :)
Davy Crockett - So many internals.. so little OD.. doesn't look like he will change, but maybe he'll pull of a wwtbmf and pick up his game.
we3noobs - Lots of enemy caps.. can't find a fault on this guy.
a1bonner1 - Lots of internals as of late, hope to see him pick up his game.
*-Artemis-* - Wonderful person and skilled player, manages to spend 16hours a day on her tribe and stays in top ranks, much respect needed.
Mr Cheez Wiz - Lots of enemy caps on horde / horde runners, can't complain with that.
marian74 - I hate them cause they overtook me in ODA :) <3 Keep up the good work
Disarm Yourself - Straight line as of late, guess he's preparing for something big
Kangaskhan - Taking reboot out left right and center, definitively one of 4zl?'s best warriors
NiZell - Lots of enemy caps and leading a top tribe.. leading by example... well done
GypseyGirl - Goes through periods of nobling enemy and then barbs, i assume they're using the barbs to re-position the account, if so then i hope it goes well for you
DoIKnowYou? - Relatively untested, had a good run vs horde then goes back to the internals
Macbeth- - Another top 4zl? account really taking it to horde.
S7528965J - Has some enemy caps, but mainly internals, would like to see this account get into the active nobling of enemy vills, i assume it helps elsewhere though with support and maybe nukes
Please? - From an outside view it would appear this account isn't as great as it could be, lots of internals, but it has a nice ODA.. which is from carpet bombing enemy vills... also helps out with support a lot.. one of temps best teamplayers and puts the tribes interest above their own.
-Noir. - Leading the rank 1 tribe, nice friendly player and still staying in top ranks, quite impressive.
Chief Wiggum - Hard to make an opinion, lots of internals but the account is isolated from 4zl? members and its shown an interest in conquering southern villages from =BAR= interested to see how it goes in the future when the internals are gone.
Gromleg-I -lots of horde caps, now swapping to barbs, hope to see a change back to the accounts former self